OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOW it's Ebola ........

You know - if you want to deflect attention away from your blatant and obvious hypocrisy - you might want to start a new thread.

THIS THREAD is a MONUMENT to your hypocrisy. (I'd try to let it die if I were you.)

Harsh way to respond just because YOU got caught blaming Obama for high gas prices but claiming he has nothing to do with low gas prices.

I believe the technical term is hypocrisy.

Yes, he has everything to do with rising gas prices, but nothing to do with prices going down. That is what i said. Man, you Obamabots sure are slow. Him and the Saudis have been working overtime trying to destroy American oil producers. So he gets absolutely no credit for any positive developments in the area of oil & gas. He's consistently screwed his fellow Americans. So like i said, to hell with him and Saudis.
Eh!!
First sentence you blame him for raising prices.

Next one you blame him for lowering prices...

Then you call other people slow...

and pretends others didn't read it and he needs to repeat it.

But we're slow

Pretty ironic, huh?

He's an enemy of American oil producers. Just like the Saudis are. He deserves much blame when prices go up, and absolutely no credit when prices go down. He's done everything in his power to destroy American oil producers. It is what it is.

Curious = we still linking performance of President to gas prices?
Yeah. The price would be under $1 if not for obama.
Newt promised $2.50 gas.

Why do Republicans hate Americans?
That was relative to Obama $3.75 gas and you know it. Why are democrats so dishonest?

So does Obama have to take responsibility for the recession in Texas because of low Oil Prices...

The RW don't see they are eating there base by insisting on low gas prices
No, he's responsible because of the unnecessarily high cost of consumer goods, all a result of his energy policy.
I'm no RW and I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot more literally progressive than you, democrat neocon.

You mean the energy policy which has lower gas prices by nearly $2...

Actually read the policy first... Stop taking the crap you hear... Obama asked for alternative energy sources, more sources, more energy...

More energy, reduced cost. RoshawnMarkwees you don't seem to be the worst but simple supply and demand has RW confused.

You see... We be a bit smart.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOW it's Ebola ........

You know - if you want to deflect attention away from your blatant and obvious hypocrisy - you might want to start a new thread.

THIS THREAD is a MONUMENT to your hypocrisy. (I'd try to let it die if I were you.)

Not deflecting anything. I do hope him and the Saudis trying to destroy American oil producers, do contract Ebola of the asshole.

Yeah. The price would be under $1 if not for obama.
Newt promised $2.50 gas.

Why do Republicans hate Americans?
That was relative to Obama $3.75 gas and you know it. Why are democrats so dishonest?

So does Obama have to take responsibility for the recession in Texas because of low Oil Prices...

The RW don't see they are eating there base by insisting on low gas prices
No, he's responsible because of the unnecessarily high cost of consumer goods, all a result of his energy policy.
I'm no RW and I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot more literally progressive than you, democrat neocon.

You mean the energy policy which has lower gas prices by nearly $2...

Actually read the policy first... Stop taking the crap you hear... Obama asked for alternative energy sources, more sources, more energy...

More energy, reduced cost. RoshawnMarkwees you don't seem to be the worst but simple supply and demand has RW confused.

You see... We be a bit smart.
The drop in prices is due to increased extraction in locations obama couldn't stop. It's the offshore moratorium he reimposed that drove prices back up from Jan 2009 onward. This latest boon is in spite of obama. If he was not in the way the prices would be under $1 by now. His energy policy rippled through all consumer goods costs and has kept our economy in the hole.

Pollie is a riot. His thread was a high price of gas whine now he's backpedaling saying that gas doesn't cost enough :up: rw hack logic at its finest. :rofl:
If it does, watch how fast the nutty right blame

They're never happy. I honestly saw another thread that said cheap gas was going to destroy America. Lol, whut?
There were no offshore restrictions lifted to begin with. They were set to go into effect in 2010, at which point, Obama opened up offshore drilling. Shortly after that, he shut it down again for a period of time following the Deepwater Horizon accident before re-opening it back up again.

Pollie is a riot. His thread was a high price of gas whine now he's backpedaling saying that gas doesn't cost enough :up: rw hack logic at its finest. :rofl:

They're never happy. I honestly saw another thread that said cheap gas was going to destroy America. Lol, whut?
There were no offshore restrictions lifted to begin with. They were set to go into effect in 2010, at which point, Obama opened up offshore drilling. Shortly after that, he shut it down again for a period of time following the Deepwater Horizon accident before re-opening it back up again.
The potential for supply as a result of lifted drilling restrictions dropped prices immediately. Reimposing those restrictions caused price increases even though nothing had changed yet. That's how it works.
I'm tired of arguing with democrats with bad memories and closeminded politics.
You are the reason for sustained economic hardship that some of US have felt more than insulated overpaid whitie democrats and those democrats in denial.

The potential for supply as a result of lifted drilling restrictions dropped prices immediately. Reimposing those restrictions caused price increases even though nothing had changed yet. That's how it works.
You are the reason for sustained economic hardship that some of US have felt more than insulated overpaid whitie democrats and those democrats in denial.
as with 94% of un-sourced Rightie posts here, I'm going to have to ask for a :link:

And i'm not a big Fox News fan. A bit too Neo-Conish for me.
We know. You tend to hit the usual network of conspiracy sites, believe anything you read there, then in great irony report back here calling everyone sheep for believing everything they read from the evil mainstream media.

When the president proposed "...to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time...." in March 2010, oil prices continued to rise. Also contrary to what you claim, after the administration imposed a 6 month ban on deep water drilling, oil prices soon began to fall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/31/science/earth/31energy.html?_r=0

Europe Brent Spot Price FOB Dollars per Barrel

Oil prices fell because economies all over the world were tumbling.

Again, Bush lifted nothing. Not only was Bush's plan put off until 2010 -- but it required Congress to also lift offshore drilling restrictions which didn't happen until months later. Nothing Bush did opened up offshore drilling. You're clinging to nonsense because that's all you have.

When the president proposed "...to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time...." in March 2010, oil prices continued to rise. Also contrary to what you claim, after the administration imposed a 6 month ban on deep water drilling, oil prices soon began to fall.

His claim is idiotic. In July, 2008, Bush lifts offshore restrictions starting in 2010. But lifting those restrictions were meaningless because Congress also had imposed restrictions and Bush could not override Congress' restrictions. That didn't happen as crude prices began falling. So no restrictions were lifted and wouldn't happen until 2010 even if Congress agreed to lift their restrictions.

That is the "speculation" this imbecile believes caused gas prices to nose dive by more than 50% in just a few months. Not the crashing economy, which first showed signs of cracking in early August just before bleeding out. No, "speculation" over offshore drilling, which was not approved by Congress until the end of September ... wouldn't go into effect until 2010 ... and wouldn't produce a drop of oil for decades.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Again, Bush lifted nothing. Not only was Bush's plan put off until 2010 -- but it required Congress to also lift offshore drilling restrictions which didn't happen until months later. Nothing Bush did opened up offshore drilling. You're clinging to nonsense because that's all you have.
That had to leave a mark. Roshawn's talking-point wasn't verified before he posted it. Who woulda' thought. :dunno:

as with 94% of un-sourced Rightie posts here, I'm going to have to ask for a :link:
I've provided links too many times for denialists so you go look it up yourself. Start with gas prices in July 2008 and follow through Jan 2009.

Oil prices fell because of drilling moratoriums being lifted and comprehensive drilling plans being enacted. The moratoriums wee reimposed buy obama and the price went back up. Obama's small talk token offer to open offshore drilling not only had the caveat that left most of the lucrative regions off limits but was reversed by December 2010. Not to mention it was reversed a month later after the BP incident.
Obama energy policy has kept this economy in the hole and people like you who defend your favorite sports team continue to enable that hardship.

Energy in America House to Vote on Lifting Offshore Oil Moratorium Fox News

Bush reversed daddy's moratorium in July and congress agreed to allow the more comprehensive offshore ban to expire in Sept 2008. Oil and gas prices fell like a rock as a result. Obama reimpose those restrictions and never reversed course.
It's only been six years. If democrats' memories are that bad it's just another reason to revoke their voting privileges.

His claim is idiotic. In July, 2008, Bush lifts offshore restrictions starting in 2010. But lifting those restrictions were meaningless because Congress also had imposed restrictions and Bush could not override Congress' restrictions. That didn't happen as crude prices began falling. So no restrictions were lifted and wouldn't happen until 2010 even if Congress agreed to lift their restrictions.

That is the "speculation" this imbecile believes caused gas prices to nose dive by more than 50% in just a few months. Not the crashing economy, which first showed signs of cracking in early August just before bleeding out. No, "speculation" over offshore drilling, which was not approved by Congress until the end of September ... wouldn't go into effect until 2010 ... and wouldn't produce a drop of oil for decades.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
The claim is right on the money. Commodities like oil are subject to speculation which is based on circumstances. It's not always about right now but what can be. Lifting restrictions of extraction impacted the price immediately. Lifting the more comprehensive restriction dropped the price even more dramatically.
The bullshit obama-excusers, ass-kissing excuse of market crash or recession causing the price of oil to drop means the price would have stayed low because the economy never recovered.
Why do you obama sheeple want economic hardship?

Forum List

Back