Observed at the bank

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I had to go make a deposit. As usual I went to the drive through and there was one car already there. It's got 6 lanes so I pull into the first one next to the car in the second one. As I'm filling out my deposit slip, lo and behold, a democrat pulls in behind me waiting so they can use the machine next. Note: There are 4 empty stalls! FOUR! FOUR! FOUR! Did I mention there were 4 open stalls? FOUR! Good gracious!

I had to go make a deposit. As usual I went to the drive through and there was one car already there. It's got 6 lanes so I pull into the first one next to the car in the second one. As I'm filling out my deposit slip, lo and behold, a democrat pulls in behind me waiting so they can use the machine next. Note: There are 4 empty stalls! FOUR! FOUR! FOUR! Did I mention there were 4 open stalls? FOUR! Good gracious!
How do you know it was a democrat or even somebody that pays the slightest attention to politics?

I don't know if they paid any attention to politics, but this dumbass sure didn't pay any to the 4 open lanes!

I do get a kick out of your Texas (right-wing) sense of humor at times, mike!:auiqs.jpg:
Did he complain, when you proudly used the push bumper on the front of your full sized ranch work truck to push his vehicle out of the way of your place in line, or were you in your Prius, that night?:auiqs.jpg:

Were the lights green or red for those four lanes?

Nothing but the facts ma'am.
It's funnier and more effective with the meme of days long ago.
iu

Forum List

Back