🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ocasio-Cortez Compares Her Election Victory to the Moon Landing

In the last week there have been no less than 20 threads at least about her by the Trump sheep...and she has not even taken the oath of office yet.

Really? So when did Sarah Palin take office?

Never did...but thanks for proving one more time how alike both the left and right wing are.

Two sides of the same coin....or is it two wings of the same bird.

Yeah, and I bet you never made one comment while they bashed Palin; not only before they lost the election, but years afterwards.

I laughed at them too, I rather enjoy the vantage point of not being a party sheep! I can laugh at both sides and not get in trouble! :21::21::21:

In the last week there have been no less than 20 threads at least about her by the Trump sheep...and she has not even taken the oath of office yet.

Never did...but thanks for proving one more time how alike both the left and right wing are.

Yeah, and I bet you never made one comment while they bashed Palin; not only before they lost the election, but years afterwards.

I laughed at them too, I rather enjoy the vantage point of not being a party sheep! I can laugh at both sides and not get in trouble! :21::21::21:

Well you just got busted because I pointed out your hypocrisy. Not once (until I called you on it) did you bring up the left and right do the same thing. You just came to the defense of this woman instead.

Well you just got busted because I pointed out your hypocrisy. Not once (until I called you on it) did you bring up the left and right do the same thing. You just came to the defense of this woman instead.

I have not defended her once, I have laughed at you people who are obsessed with her and I have pointed out lies...that is called defending the truth...you might want to try it one day.

I have yet to see anyone defend her on here, not even the hardcore leftys.

Sorry bout that,

1. She is a nutter, working for a nutter party, I guess she's prefect!
  2. The downfall of the Democrats is complete, we just need a burial now!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-She-Guevara.jpg

L5zhSnO.jpg

Attacks on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's working-class background reveal that in America, poor people are trapped by poverty and impossible double standards

Attacks on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's working-class background reveal that in America, poor people are trapped by poverty and impossible double standards
What is her working career background?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Unveils The Ugly Truth About Being Poor In America | HuffPost
So you read the HuffPost? Never mind.
i read everything from Breitbart to the New Yorker. you shouldnt judge folks by their cover. WAIT. actually, i want you to judge me by my avatar

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Unveils The Ugly Truth About Being Poor In America | HuffPost

The Cons on this board have bashed her for being a waitress.
No. B/c she's the poster-girl for what the DEMs have let themselves become.
Enjoy her and the chaos she'll bring to your party.
I forgot. When is she going to be "inaugurated"?
When she runs for President in two years you all will have to explain there's lots of 'White houses' in Washington but only one where she can live rent free.

o. B/c she's the poster-girl for what the DEMs have let themselves become.
Enjoy her and the chaos she'll bring to your party.
I forgot. When is she going to be "inaugurated"?
When she runs for President in two years you all will have to explain there's lots of 'White houses' in Washington but only one where she can live rent free.

Hey, moron.....compare the "faults" of Cortez to those of one of your heroes, Duncan Hunter.......lol

I doubt she was a waitress very long. How was her college paid for?

I doubt she was a waitress very long. How was her college paid for?

Here is her life story for you, since you are so interested...

Ocasio-Cortez was born in The Bronx, New York City, on October 13, 1989, to Blanca Ocasio-Cortez (née Cortez) and Sergio Ocasio.[15] Her father, an architect of Puerto Rican descent, was born in the Bronx, while her mother was born in Puerto Rico.[16][17] Until age five, Ocasio-Cortez lived with her family in an apartment in the neighborhood of Parkchester.[17] The family then moved to a house in Yorktown Heights, a suburb in Westchester County.[17] Growing up, Ocasio-Cortez regularly visited her extended family in the Bronx.[18]

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007,[19] where she won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidantson C. elegans' lifespan.[20] As a result, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[21][22] In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.[23] In 2008, while Ocasio-Cortez was a sophomore at Boston University, her father died of lung cancer.[24][25] During college, she was an intern in the immigration office of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy.[26] She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.[23][27][28]

Ocasio-Cortez has described her background as working-class, and relates many of her political positions to it. When her father died intestate of lung cancer in 2008,[29] she became involved in a long probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "firsthand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy".[30]

Early career[edit]
After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx, while she worked as a bartender in Manhattan and as a waitress in a taqueria. Her mother, meanwhile, cleaned houses and drove school buses. After her father's death, Ocasio-Cortez and her mother struggled to fight foreclosure of their home.[31][32] With financial backing from Sunshine Bronx Business Incubator, she established a publishing firm, Brook Avenue Press, which specializes in children's literature that portrays the Bronx in a positive light.[33] She worked as lead educational strategist at GAGEis, Inc.[34] Ocasio-Cortez was also an educator at the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute,[35] in which role she served as the Educational Director of the 2017 Northeast Collegiate World Series, where she participated in a panel on Latino leadership.[23]

In the 2016 primary, Ocasio-Cortez worked as an organizer for Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign.[36] After the general election, she traveled across America by car, visiting places such as Flint, Michigan, and Standing Rock, and speaking to people affected by the human rights violations related to the Flint water crisis and the Dakota Access Pipeline.[37] In an interview she recalled her visit to Standing Rock as a tipping point, saying that before that, she had felt that the only way to effectively run for office was if you had access to wealth, social influence, and power. But her visit to North Dakota, where she saw others "putting their whole lives and everything that they had on the line for the protection of their community", inspired her to begin to work for her own community.[38]

Forum List

Back