Ocasio Cortez made 27000 in 2017 before taxes, this is below the poverty line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a link to this but this site will not allow me to prove what I say

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous
/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.
She was a bartender

Queen of the night. :D

Honky tonk angel.

I doubt there are such bars in NY.

Are you kidding, NY has bars that no one could ever imagine.

/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.
She was a bartender

Queen of the night. :D

Honky tonk angel.

I doubt there are such bars in NY.

Are you kidding, NY has bars that no one could ever imagine.

Probably true.

It's probably true that you have much better chance finding drag or gay clubs than the honky tonk.

Last edited:
Not after paying rent it isn't, what planet are you living on. NY rent starts at 2 grand a month

That is why many people share apartments.
Then the rent is 4 grand a month...……...Not all landlords allow that anyway.

Next turd defending the bimbo who believes that she is being inaugurated

I am not defending anyone, I am pointing out that 27 grand a year as a waitress is pretty good. According to the BLS, in 2016 the average salary for a waitress was 24 grand.
24 grand is 2000 a month before taxes, this is near the poverty level, seriously what would be left after rent and car insurance

When she's sworn she'll be getting $175,000 a year to get the ball rolling. After 6 or 8 years she'll be paying cash for a 4.5 million house right down the street from Maxine Waters.

Not if she stays honest.

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous

And she's one of the smarter Dems.

^^^ right libs, Cortez is one of the smartest Dem's in congress right. :auiqs.jpg:

And she's one of the smarter Dems.

^^^ right libs, Cortez is one of the smartest Dem's in congress right. :auiqs.jpg:

Congress critters are a gaggle of geniuses.

She sounds like a moron.
I've never worked for min wage even when I was 16.

Anyone working for minimum wage is a moron.
I did at my first gas station job, got lots of overtime though so I did good even there, for the short time I was there

Many of us did, for a start. Until we realized that working for minimum wage is for morons.

Some people never learn the lesson.

The thing that kills me?
It takes very little effort to get past min wage. You'd have to be a blithering idiot to not move up.

Not after paying rent it isn't, what planet are you living on. NY rent starts at 2 grand a month

That is why many people share apartments.
Then the rent is 4 grand a month...……...Not all landlords allow that anyway.

Next turd defending the bimbo who believes that she is being inaugurated

I am not defending anyone, I am pointing out that 27 grand a year as a waitress is pretty good. According to the BLS, in 2016 the average salary for a waitress was 24 grand.
24 grand is 2000 a month before taxes, this is near the poverty level, seriously what would be left after rent and car insurance

When she's sworn she'll be getting $175,000 a year to get the ball rolling. After 6 or 8 years she'll be paying cash for a 4.5 million house right down the street from Maxine Waters.

That is the American way

She sounds like a moron.

I did at my first gas station job, got lots of overtime though so I did good even there, for the short time I was there

Many of us did, for a start. Until we realized that working for minimum wage is for morons.

The thing that kills me?
It takes very little effort to get past min wage. You'd have to be a blithering idiot to not move up.
Not if your purpose is to cheat the IRS

From 2014-

The average New York City bartender can make $70,000 a year by working 30 hours a week. (And it’s not exactly the kind of job where you have to wake up and brave the pre-9 a.m. commute. How’s that cubicle looking now?)
21 Confessions Of A Former Bartender

She is either really lousy or severely under reporting her tips.
This was My thought.

I have two cousins who put themselves through five years at the University of Iowa working waitress at a truck stop outside the Amana Colonies on I-80. They averaged a take home pay of $200+ a day and this was in 1982. That was over 4k a month.

It helped that they are hot as hell, but that doesn't really mean much. If your making minimum income waiting or bartending, you're one lazy fuck.

She sounds like a moron.

The thing that kills me?
Did she release her tax returns?

She sounds like a moron.

The thing that kills me?

Okay...this has to be the most retarded response I've ever encountered.
How exactly do you cheat on your taxes when you're in the lowest bracket?

She sounds like a moron.

The thing that kills me?

Those are "fighting for $15". And voting for Democrats.

The thing that kills me?

Okay...this has to be the most retarded response I've ever encountered.
How exactly do you cheat on your taxes when you're in the lowest bracket?

Not reporting tips in order to stay in the lowest bracket?

By the way, sex work is not real work. :D

27 grand for a waitress would be pretty good depending on the place they were working.
What was her rent? How many roommates did she have?

Many. Every night different one. :D
You voted for trump, didn’t you?

And?

You must be Hillary's supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back