Ocasio Cortez made 27000 in 2017 before taxes, this is below the poverty line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a link to this but this site will not allow me to prove what I say

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous
/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.

She does not have a masters, where did you hear that lie?

What she has is bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

Is there nothing you people will not lie about just so you can make fun of someone?

Who can't resist making fun of the shithead? She has every trait required in order to to be mocked, pointed at, and laughed at derisively.

What the hell were those people using for brains when they elected her? Their anuses?

If all of that were true, then you would not need to make up more things to make fun of her about.

The people that elected her are no less stupid than the ones that elected Michele Bachmann, and voted for her in the presidential primaries.

If we can prove that she did not report her real income she can be impeached easily as the democrats want her around less then the GOP that finds her humorous
/——/ So a Masters in Economics from Boston U is virtually worthless in the job market.
Aint that the truth

Actually it is a lie, she does not have Masters at all, hell she does not even have a Bachelors in Economics

27 grand for a waitress would be pretty good depending on the place they were working.
Not after paying rent it isn't, what planet are you living on. NY rent starts at 2 grand a month

That is why many people share apartments.
Then the rent is 4 grand a month...……...Not all landlords allow that anyway.

Next turd defending the bimbo who believes that she is being inaugurated

I am not defending anyone, I am pointing out that 27 grand a year as a waitress is pretty good. According to the BLS, in 2016 the average salary for a waitress was 24 grand.

27 grand for a waitress would be pretty good depending on the place they were working.
Not after paying rent it isn't, what planet are you living on. NY rent starts at 2 grand a month

I am not defending anyone, I am pointing out that 27 grand a year as a waitress is pretty good. According to the BLS, in 2016 the average salary for a waitress was 24 grand.
24 grand is 2000 a month before taxes, this is near the poverty level, seriously what would be left after rent and car insurance

24 grand is 2000 a month before taxes, this is near the poverty level, seriously what would be left after rent and car insurance

When she's sworn she'll be getting $175,000 a year to get the ball rolling. After 6 or 8 years she'll be paying cash for a 4.5 million house right down the street from Maxine Waters.

She was a bartender

Queen of the night. :D

Honky tonk angel.

When she's sworn she'll be getting $175,000 a year to get the ball rolling. After 6 or 8 years she'll be paying cash for a 4.5 million house right down the street from Maxine Waters.
She is crying that she has to have a dc residence.

Rent in the District will cost her more than $27 thou a year.

She was a bartender

Queen of the night. :D

Honky tonk angel.

I doubt there are such bars in NY.

From 2014-

The average New York City bartender can make $70,000 a year by working 30 hours a week. (And it’s not exactly the kind of job where you have to wake up and brave the pre-9 a.m. commute. How’s that cubicle looking now?)
21 Confessions Of A Former Bartender

She is either really lousy or severely under reporting her tips.

Rent in the District will cost her more than $27 thou a year.

She should follow Kamala Harris example and "earn" her way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back