Occult roots of Pokemon Go Game

List of the Roots and Fruit of Pokemon

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, we were taught monsters were evil, not something to play with. When I was a little girl, the "boogie man" or monsters caused us fear and we did not want to be around them. This game makes some of its monsters out as friendly; thus causing children to embrace certain evil spirits as friends instead of resisting them.

This is not the only game that does this as there are other games and books that trivialize or glamorize the occult as well. One of the most evil book series that children are reading at this hour are the Harry Potter books. These books are just as dangerous as the Pokemon games.

The Harry Potter books have become a best selling series that chronicle the tales of an orphaned boy at a school for wizards. These books deal with the occult in a fantasy way. In the books you will find animal sacrifices, threats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things. For more information about the Harry Potter books click here:

2.) The game was created in Japan and the concepts of the game and trading cards reflect the principles of Eastern Religions and the philosophies that influenced them. Pokemon is the result of influences that are completely mystical and that embrace warrior religions. These belief systems are not compatible with Christianity.

Buddhist Mysticism
Hinduism
Meditation Rituals
The Egyptian Book of the Dead
The Book of Tao
The Analects of Confucius
The Gita
The I Ching
The Tibetan Book of the Dead
Shintoism

Pokemon Fascination

Are these Asian belief systems DANGEROUS? No. Are you showing TOLERANCE towards them? No. You are scapegoating them over a children's game.

What your real issue is --- You believe that children's literature and fantasy play corrupts the DISCIPLINE and traditions of your religion. That these things are a distraction from imposing total religious interpretation on every one of life's endeavours.

Not attacking here -- but lighten up. You have a purity test that is actually HARMFUL to kids. Fantasy play and literary fiction enhance their ACTUAL ability to judge situations that might not be REAL -- but challenge them to CREATE and innovate in their lives.

And in RLife, being innovative and creating new ideas is FUNDAMENTAL to economic survival.
Actually they are dangerous, FlaCalTenn. Which is what I am about to prove right now by testimonies of those in the religions listed in OP - who have been interviewed. Stay tuned.

Furthermore, by proving that this game is based in the occult, it is clearly forbidden by the Word of God and I can provide ample Scripture to support this as a fact. Not an opinion.

And I presume you are defining "the occult" as anything outside of your tolerance range. Right?

Are DIsney movies generally "the occult"? Can children use Sudoku puzzles without being influenced by "corrupt Asian cultures? What about Grimm's fairy tales? Goldilocks and Snow White?

I don't need you to waste your time going off on the Asian Religions. I'd rather you support your INITIAL premise of Pokeman Go (and other children fantasy games and lit) being a dangerous "occult" endeavor for children. After all -- you just expanded your accusations to Harry Potter and that's not Asian -- so there's NO NEED to waste time on the sponsoring culture.

Is there?

Tibetan Book of the Dead is necromancy the same as Egyptian Book of the Dead contains.... cursed books. Have nothing to do with anything that contains such things.

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
Isaiah 8:19

Evidence that opening one's mind to fantasy - meditation (yoga) - the occult - is extremely dangerous:

The Spiritual Deception of Yoga | Christian Assemblies International

The Roots of Yoga
Let us take a small look at the roots of the yoga tree - and also have a smell at some of its fruit - for well did Christ say in MATTHEW 7:16 “Ye shall know them by their fruits.”

I am convinced that yoga is one of the seducing doctrines God expressly warns about...

It was the Lord Krishna (one of Hindu's many millions of deities), in the Bhagavad Gita, who introduced the ritual of yoga as a way of achieving union with the universe. The Sanskrit word yoga actually means "union" or "yoking", aiming at bringing about the union of the human spirit with the spirit of the universe. But what is more deeply meant is a separation from the physical illusion of life.

A great part of Hindu teaching is that this world and all we see, is nothing more than an illusion.

Ironically, while yoga in the west is, more often than not, promoted as a way to achieve health and a better way of living; in the east, where it originated, it is more openly understood to be a way of dying.

In Hindu and Buddhist writings yoga is described as the only sure way of escaping the endless cycle of reincarnation and the laws of karma, thereby enabling someone to reach the Hindu idea of heaven (named "moksha") – or in the terminology of Buddhist teachings, to return to the buddhistic void (named "Sunyata") - where the idea of it being a way of dying reaches its finality.

Moksha is by most Hindu schools understood to mean the state "which is beyond being", while "Sunyata" means simply emptiness. Both of these accomplishments have, as their finality, the destruction of the self.

In other words, the physical exercises and positions ("asanas"), along with the breathing techniques ("pranayama"), and meditation ("dhyana") were originally developed for VERY spiritual and religious reasons. The Bhagavad Gita testifies of it in over 50 verses, and certainly it would be difficult not to classify the Bhagavad Gita as a guide to Hindu religion.1

Ouija boards, Tarot cards, Astrology signs and symbols may all seem harmless to some, but like yoga, they have an idea attached.......

The Spiritual Deception of Yoga | Christian Assemblies International
The same goes for Pokemon cards...
You need to calm down. Symbols exist. Sure, they do. That doesn't mean you will die and your mother will suicide because you brushed up against a symbol. As I age, I've found I need to stretch more than I used to. Several years ago, I added some positions that are taken from yoga to my stretching regimen. This doesn't mean I'm flirting with evil or the destruction of the self anymore than someone playing that silly Pokémon game.

Last edited:

1.) First of all, its name describes what this game is about. Pokemon is short for "Pocket Monsters". When I was growing up, we were taught monsters were evil, not something to play with. When I was a little girl, the "boogie man" or monsters caused us fear and we did not want to be around them. This game makes some of its monsters out as friendly; thus causing children to embrace certain evil spirits as friends instead of resisting them.

This is not the only game that does this as there are other games and books that trivialize or glamorize the occult as well. One of the most evil book series that children are reading at this hour are the Harry Potter books. These books are just as dangerous as the Pokemon games.

The Harry Potter books have become a best selling series that chronicle the tales of an orphaned boy at a school for wizards. These books deal with the occult in a fantasy way. In the books you will find animal sacrifices, threats of human sacrifices, witchcraft, wizardry and divination as well as other evil things. For more information about the Harry Potter books click here:

2.) The game was created in Japan and the concepts of the game and trading cards reflect the principles of Eastern Religions and the philosophies that influenced them. Pokemon is the result of influences that are completely mystical and that embrace warrior religions. These belief systems are not compatible with Christianity.

Buddhist Mysticism
Hinduism
Meditation Rituals
The Book of Tao
The Gita
The I Ching
Shintoism

Pokemon Fascination

Are these Asian belief systems DANGEROUS? No. Are you showing TOLERANCE towards them? No. You are scapegoating them over a children's game.

What your real issue is --- You believe that children's literature and fantasy play corrupts the DISCIPLINE and traditions of your religion. That these things are a distraction from imposing total religious interpretation on every one of life's endeavours.

Not attacking here -- but lighten up. You have a purity test that is actually HARMFUL to kids. Fantasy play and literary fiction enhance their ACTUAL ability to judge situations that might not be REAL -- but challenge them to CREATE and innovate in their lives.

And in RLife, being innovative and creating new ideas is FUNDAMENTAL to economic survival.
Actually they are dangerous, FlaCalTenn. Which is what I am about to prove right now by testimonies of those in the religions listed in OP - who have been interviewed. Stay tuned.

Furthermore, by proving that this game is based in the occult, it is clearly forbidden by the Word of God and I can provide ample Scripture to support this as a fact. Not an opinion.

And I presume you are defining "the occult" as anything outside of your tolerance range. Right?

Are DIsney movies generally "the occult"? Can children use Sudoku puzzles without being influenced by "corrupt Asian cultures? What about Grimm's fairy tales? Goldilocks and Snow White?

I don't need you to waste your time going off on the Asian Religions. I'd rather you support your INITIAL premise of Pokeman Go (and other children fantasy games and lit) being a dangerous "occult" endeavor for children. After all -- you just expanded your accusations to Harry Potter and that's not Asian -- so there's NO NEED to waste time on the sponsoring culture.

Is there?
I'm defining occult as in "occult." You don't believe in the existence of the occult, demons, the supernatural so it is understandable that you are not willing to acknowledge something that you cannot see with your own two eyes, FlaCalTenn. Nevertheless, the occult is real. I'll post the testimony of an ex-Shaman who can explain it for you.

Tibetan Book of the Dead is necromancy the same as Egyptian Book of the Dead contains.... cursed books. Have nothing to do with anything that contains such things.

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Judaism has it's Kabalah literature. Is THAT "occult"? Or is it literary license and fictional fantasy?

Judaism has it's Kabalah literature. Is THAT "occult"? Or is it literary license and fictional fantasy?

Kaballah has nothing to do with nor any basis in Judaism or the Tanakh. I have many Jewish friends and none of them are into Kabbalah. So you're mistaken about Kaballah being Judaism. It isn't. Now let's get back to the OP topic here. This is about the Pokemon cards and clearly Kaballah wasn't on the list in what was used in the creation of this so called "game," FlaCalTenn.

This is evidence of the occult for you. Let this ex-Shaman tell you about it.

Another one on the list...... Shintoism:

Shintoism

Shinto teaches that that all such natural features were felt to have a god behind their power. Many Shinto beliefs were incorporated into Japanese Buddhist practices after its introduction in the 6th century. Just as they believe in evolution and reincarnation, these ideas are manifest in Pokemon.

To be specific, one of the typical examples of the dark side of Pokemon is a character named Haunter; an evolved spirit that can hypnotize and has "dream eater" power (powered by the purple Pokemon energy cards which is psychic energy).

This power lets him drain the energy from his opponents. Kadabra is another Pokemon character who evolved from Abra. Both characters have demonic powers.

In Pokemon, the monsters actually die to their old self and evolve into the new, more powerful Pokemon. This is the teaching of eastern mystery religions and is spelled out in the Egyptian book of the dead and other occult religions.

Through this children are subtly being indoctrinated into the theory of evolution and mysticism of the eastern religions.

Pokemon Fascination

2 Chronicles 33:6: "And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger."

It's a video game about battling with fictional creatures. You're greatly overreacting. Video games, most books, and movies are works of fiction.
Wrong. It's seriously dangerous and you need to find another role model. Your current one in signature and avie is definitely not it.
You and my cousins need a hobby, one that doesn't involve tooting your horn at inanimate objects...

There is no doubt that the occult is big business which produces billions of dollars but what else is it producing?

__

The maker of the Pokemon U. S. trading cards is the Seattle-based company, Wizards of the Coast, owner of the Dungeons and Dragons game and creator owner of a card game called Magic: The Gathering, which is played by an estimated 6 million people. Many of these preteens and teens are learned in the art of casting spells and summoning spirits. Hasbro, a toy company, bought Wizards of the Coast for $325 million. Nintendo introduced Pokemon to the children of America and spent $20 million on just the marketing. Nintendo has sold more than 14 million Pokemon-related video games according to a recent Family PC magazine review.¹ Wouldn't it be fair to ask what the real motive is for distributing these games? Sales of the Pokemon products have reached the $1 billion mark for Nintendo.
Pokemon Fascination

Buddhist Mysticism
Hinduism
Meditation Rituals
The Book of Tao
The Gita
The I Ching
Shintoism

Pokemon Fascination

Is there?
I'm defining occult as in "occult." You don't believe in the existence of the occult, demons, the supernatural so it is understandable that you are not willing to acknowledge something that you cannot see with your own two eyes, FlaCalTenn. Nevertheless, the occult is real. I'll post the testimony of an ex-Shaman who can explain it for you.

You answered none of my questions. About Sudoku or Grimm's Fairy Tales or Disney. Or the general role of fiction and fantasy in child development. Where do you draw the "occult" line?

Kaballah has nothing to do with nor any basis in Judaism or the Tanakh. I have many Jewish friends and none of them are into Kabbalah. So you're mistaken about Kaballah being Judaism. It isn't. Now let's get back to the OP topic here. This is about the Pokemon cards and clearly Kaballah wasn't on the list in what was used in the creation of this so called "game," FlaCalTenn.

A lot of Jews disagree with you. Kaballah IS a mystical side of Judaism. These people (below) STILL incorporate it into their faith and mainstream Judaism does NOT reject it as "occult". In fact, when I taught Sunday School in a very "reform" congregation, it was mentioned as a part of the 10th - 12th grade curriculum.

What Is Kabbalah? - The Soul of Judaism

How Can Learning Kabbalah Help Me?

Kabbalah is an aspect of Torah, and Torah means “guidance” or “instructions.” Everything in Kabbalah is meant as an instruction in life. We study Kabbalah not to just to reach a high, but because we need its inspiration in everyday life, and because it provides us direction and practical guidance.

The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

Last edited:

A lot of Jews disagree with you. Kaballah IS a mystical side of Judaism. These people (below) STILL incorporate it into their faith and mainstream Judaism does NOT reject it as "occult". In fact, when I taught Sunday School in a very "reform" congregation, it was mentioned as a part of the 10th - 12th grade curriculum.

What Is Kabbalah? - The Soul of Judaism

How Can Learning Kabbalah Help Me?

Kabbalah is an aspect of Torah, and Torah means “guidance” or “instructions.” Everything in Kabbalah is meant as an instruction in life. We study Kabbalah not to just to reach a high, but because we need its inspiration in everyday life, and because it provides us direction and practical guidance.

A few Jews would disagree with me, not a lot, FlaCalTenn. The majority of Jewish people in the world do not practice Kaballah. Again, this is not the subject of this discussion. It's an investigation into the occult roots of Pokemon. Kaballah was not on the list.

Remember kids, if it is any fun at all then it's a sin in Jeri's world.

Here is a demon I caught on my back porch:

image.png

:eek:

People have become seriously injured while playing Pokemon Go. There have been numerous reports of people (while playing this fantasy game) being run over by cars, crashing into cars, falling out of trees, walking into motor ways....people have been seriously injured while entrenched in this "fantasy world"......

Pokémon Go players getting into car accidents across U.S.

Girl hit by car while playing 'Pokemon Go,' blames the game

Teen Playing Pokémon Go Walks Onto Highway And Gets Hit By A Car

Oregon man crashes car into a tree playing 'Pokémon Go'

Playing Pokemon Go is becoming dangerous

Woman gets stuck in a tree while playing Pokemon Go

2 California men fall off edge of ocean bluff while playing 'Pokemon Go'

As I said, it's dangerous.

Last edited:
The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

Remember kids, if it is any fun at all then it's a sin in Jeri's world.

Here is a demon I caught on my back porch:

View attachment 83811

:eek:
Ecspcially if it make them smile. Everyone knows that smiles are really just facial contortions intended to emulate demons; and used to bekon others to reveal the demon in them. It's nothing more than a search for satanic camaraderie.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

The person on the video clearly stated his name and his statement which is available online. I take it that you didn't listen to the video I posted for you. All the information is on the video. Watch it if you wish to hear the facts and sources for those facts.

Forum List

Back