Occult roots of Pokemon Go Game

The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

The person on the video clearly stated his name and his statement which is available online. I take it that you didn't listen to the video I posted for you. All the information is on the video. Watch it if you wish to hear the facts and sources for those facts.

I did indeed watch enough to get the accusation. I was also curious enough to follow back this allegation about Satanic intent of Pokemon. Largely because I'm fascinated about what inspires people to create such things.

Seems like you were sucked into a rather large "urban legend". Or should we say "pulpit legend". Someone created a viral FALSE interview with Satoshi Tajiri that SUPPOSEDLY occur in Time Magazine. Fortunately, gamers are smart enough to use the internet (myself also) and found the ONLY Time interview with the man from 1999..

Here's what I found.

Satoshi Tajiri is a high functioning Autism case. He motivation for the game ACTUALLY came from his difficulty relating to personal interactions and a HUGE childhood fascination with bugs.

Pokemon Creator Draws Creativity from Autism

The actual PHONY interview with Time appears in a number of places on the Web including.
Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real

Where THAT site also was fooled into printing the forgery.. HOWEVER --- their young gamers took the article to bits within 40 comments BELOW the forgery..

Anon January 3, 2014 at 9:25 am
Can I get some proof that this is a legit interview?

GetReal December 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm
http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW.....view1.html

Created it because he liked bugs. Lol

Naga's Fang January 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Wow… seriously, this is complete B.S! Just, do some real research next time. Please?

Phil Leslie February 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Here’s the ONLY article about an interview with the Pokemon creator in TIME Magazine…and since this article cited NO credible info on when this supposed interview took place (i.e. issue number, date, link to article, etc.), I can only assume the whole thing was made up.

http://content.time.com/time/m.....95,00.html

So in those comments you have the REAL Time Magazine link, which contains NONE of made-up religious comments. And you have a 2nd link to an ALTERNATE CNN report of the Time interview from cnn.com.. Also from 1999..

You need to be very careful of "confirmation bias" when you accept things on the Internet as truth. You wanna BELIEVE they are true, but to others -- there is obviously a "smell factor" that makes them want to investigate a bit further.

So I ask AGAIN ---- did you ever follow this ACCUSATION back to any original sources? And the answer is apparently no. Not your fault for believing a forgery -- but you should have some natural curiousity to confirm what you find on the Internet.

If you listen to the video - it isn't necessary for the Creator of the game to explain what it is. Any Christian that knows the Word of God knows this game is dangerous and if the people in the occult here were honest? They'd tell you themselves.

I cannot convince you otherwise as you've got your mind made up, FlaCalTenn. I've said all I'm going to say about it. I've posted plenty of information and the reader can decide for themselves whether or not they want their children involved it.

Time will reveal the truth. It always does. I wish it were harmless but it isn't. That is all I have to say about it.

Then that is your opinion. And you are welcome to it. Be careful out there. Casting aspersions on ANYTHING you deem dangerous or Satanic doesn't make you unique. A LOT of people criticize these products and creations without feeling the need to invoke faith or beliefs. Don't isolate yourself from them,.

The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

The person on the video clearly stated his name and his statement which is available online. I take it that you didn't listen to the video I posted for you. All the information is on the video. Watch it if you wish to hear the facts and sources for those facts.

I did indeed watch enough to get the accusation. I was also curious enough to follow back this allegation about Satanic intent of Pokemon. Largely because I'm fascinated about what inspires people to create such things.

Seems like you were sucked into a rather large "urban legend". Or should we say "pulpit legend". Someone created a viral FALSE interview with Satoshi Tajiri that SUPPOSEDLY occur in Time Magazine. Fortunately, gamers are smart enough to use the internet (myself also) and found the ONLY Time interview with the man from 1999..

Here's what I found.

Satoshi Tajiri is a high functioning Autism case. He motivation for the game ACTUALLY came from his difficulty relating to personal interactions and a HUGE childhood fascination with bugs.

Pokemon Creator Draws Creativity from Autism

The actual PHONY interview with Time appears in a number of places on the Web including.
Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real

Where THAT site also was fooled into printing the forgery.. HOWEVER --- their young gamers took the article to bits within 40 comments BELOW the forgery..

Anon January 3, 2014 at 9:25 am
Can I get some proof that this is a legit interview?

GetReal December 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm
http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW.....view1.html

Created it because he liked bugs. Lol

Naga's Fang January 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Wow… seriously, this is complete B.S! Just, do some real research next time. Please?

Phil Leslie February 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Here’s the ONLY article about an interview with the Pokemon creator in TIME Magazine…and since this article cited NO credible info on when this supposed interview took place (i.e. issue number, date, link to article, etc.), I can only assume the whole thing was made up.

http://content.time.com/time/m.....95,00.html

So in those comments you have the REAL Time Magazine link, which contains NONE of made-up religious comments. And you have a 2nd link to an ALTERNATE CNN report of the Time interview from cnn.com.. Also from 1999..

You need to be very careful of "confirmation bias" when you accept things on the Internet as truth. You wanna BELIEVE they are true, but to others -- there is obviously a "smell factor" that makes them want to investigate a bit further.

So I ask AGAIN ---- did you ever follow this ACCUSATION back to any original sources? And the answer is apparently no. Not your fault for believing a forgery -- but you should have some natural curiousity to confirm what you find on the Internet.

If you listen to the video - it isn't necessary for the Creator of the game to explain what it is. Any Christian that knows the Word of God knows this game is dangerous and if the people in the occult here were honest? They'd tell you themselves.

I cannot convince you otherwise as you've got your mind made up, FlaCalTenn. I've posted plenty of information / evidence that it's dangerous, the reader can decide for themselves whether or not they want their children involved it.

Time will reveal the truth. It always does. I wish it were harmless but it isn't. That is all I have to say about it.

so you got caught spreading lies and now you want to pretend that it's ok to spread those lies because.... why?

why do you so consistently bear false witness?

Well, I am glad that someone exposed the Satanic MY Little Pony phenomenon! Just when we thought we were safe, the Go Pokemon, and Teenage Mutant Turtles are dragging our grandchildren to hell......

So as the Pokemon cards contain the elements of these occult religions let's look at what they are:

Buddhist Mysticism
Hinduism
Meditation Rituals
The Egyptian Book of the Dead
The Book of Tao
The Analects of Confucius
The Gita
The I Ching
The Tibetan Book of the Dead
Shintoism

Here is an article about Buddhist teachings which are clearly satanic:
The Third Eye: Satanic Portal to The Demonic Realm – Straight From the Mouth of One Involved… | Religion

The Egyptian Book of the Dead is the one you should be the most concerned about. The Bible plagiarized it heavily, namely the 10 Commandments.

Why Pokemon is brutal
and why you should play it lol

Part one

Summoning demons

-The concept of summoning Pokémon into battle is very reminiscent of medieval depictions of the magician summoning a demon to do his bidding, by trapping it in a circle, or "capturing" it, or binding it to a vessel, as was allegedly done by King Solomon. Whereas Pokémon trainers use their Pokéballs, Solomon was said to have used a ring inscribed with a hexagram, granted to him by an angel of God.

Evolution

-Pokémon often evolve into stronger, more powerful forms. Although described in the Pokémon universe as "evolution", this process is more akin to metamorphasis. This recurring concept of evolution has has upset many religious fanatasists.

The Power to Wield the Elements

-Players can experience the power to wield the elements. By capturing Pokémon of various elemental types, they can harness the power of fire, water, lightning, and other elements.

Pokémon Slavery

-Pokémon are captured and forced to fight whenever their trainer wishes. This has been viewed as slavery by some, since they lose much of their individual freedom and their destiny becomes tied to their trainer.

However... it is also said that wild Pokémon tend to be jealous of the ones who have trainers. Trainers can greatly accelerate the Pokémon's ability to grow and evolve and learn stronger moves.

While some trainers treat their Pokémon as slaves, and as lesser beings, one of the most prominent lessons in Pokémon is to treat your Pokémon with love and respect- as many characters do.

Pokémon get seriously messed up in fights

-During battle, a Pokémon may become poisoned, paralyzed, frozen, or burned, among other things... and the battle must continue for as long as it's trainer wishes, or until the Pokémon blacks out.

People eat Pokémon

-Grilled Magikarp... Taurus steaks... Farfetched wings... Slowpoke tail... etc

Organized Crime Syndicates

-Team Rocket is a criminal terrorist organization in the world of Pokémon that conducts countless operations across the land, and the police can't do anything about it. Their crimes range from petty theft to grand larceny, poaching, extortion, corporate espionage, first degree murder, domestic terrorism and international terrorism. They are particularly known for achieving their objectives through the misuse and criminal exploitation of Pokémon.

Suicide bombing Pokémon

-Some Pokémon can suicide bomb their opponent. Among the top offenders are Golem, Electrode, and Gengar. If commanded to use the moves "Self Destruct" or "Explosion", the Pokémon has no choice but to explode in a brilliant flash of light in attempt to take its opponent down with it.

Losing a Pokémon battle

-In the original Pokémon games, when the player loses a Pokémon battle... they black out, lose their money, and wake up in a hospital. LOL

Last edited:

In 1981 I was over at a friends house and his parents, quite evangelical, had maybe 10 friends of their's over and they were all watching this video that was put out by their church (or at least some church and they were passing it around to their congregation) of all the demonic things in the culture. His parents suggested we watch and learn something. A big thing then was playing records backwards and finding the 'demonic' messages that, somehow, people could be brainwashed with when they listened to them forward. My friend and I thought this great comedy and we generally grinned at each other acknowledging the ludicrousness of this as the video played on. Then the video went into how various rock stars are absolutely vile and demonic and it profiled a few of them. The worst of these demonic rock stars? Ted Nugent. This video presented him as Satan on Earth, noting that he even looked like Satan. There was a segment where he is speaking and he says "all of my songs are about one thing, great American pu$sy!".

My friend and I bit our lips and left the room immediately and went outside to belly laugh for five minutes. And now of course evangelicals and right-wingers think this guy just the best people. I get great satisfaction every time I see him praised by Faux News or con-talk-radio as 'a real American' and 'one of us'.

Everyone is free to practice their religion but come on, toys? Where is all the evidence that any of these toys of the last 50 years have just ruined anyone? I'd say that Christians who listen to Ted Nugent today are having their minds warped!

Last edited:
I see people haven't evolved in the 90's. People were claiming Pokemon was a part of the occult back in the 90's when it was popular before. Then when the pokemon popularity died down it wasn't on the occult watch list anymore. Now that it is in the mainstream again occult hunters are on the case.

Why is it the loonies have to associate all popular things to the occult. Maybe food is a part of the occult. Because it is just too popular.

I see people haven't evolved in the 90's. People were claiming Pokemon was a part of the occult back in the 90's when it was popular before. Then when the pokemon popularity died down it wasn't on the occult watch list anymore. Now that it is in the mainstream again occult hunters are on the case.

Why is it the loonies have to associate all popular things to the occult. Maybe food is a part of the occult. Because it is just too popular.

Well I will say that Chees-its are evil. Once I open a box of them some horrific hand of Satan forces the whole box down my gullet.

Forum List

Back