Occult roots of Pokemon Go Game

The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

His picture and name is on this video. Satoshi Tajiri. You'll see his photograph posing with a Pokemon character. Please watch this video in it's entirety and then we'll discuss it - after you have all the evidence - not before.

Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real

Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists
BY JACK · NOVEMBER 7, 2012

In a rare interview with Pokémon creator Satoshi Tajiri, he admits that the games were created as a backlash against his Christian parents. He also says that the games are tailored towards an anti-Christian sentiment or Satanism.

The interview, conducted by Time about the continued success of the Pokémon series, took a sharp left turn when Tajiri was asked about the inspiration for the games. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Time: What inspired you to start making the Pokémon games?

Tajiri: Well, my parents were Christians. I grew up being taught the ways of that religion. When I got older, I started to realize that the things they said were foolish and I guess I rebelled a little.

Time: How did you rebel?

Tajiri: I started to argue against their teachings. They tried to punish me in various ways to try to get me under control, but it didn’t work. This is when I was inspired by nature and started the basis for the Pokémon games.

Time: Could you explain how your parent’s religion is connected with the games?

Tajiri: Well, when I got old enough, I wanted to do something that would show the world that my parents were wrong. Something I saw in nature was the concept of evolution which my parents vehemently denied existed. This sparked the idea for a game that would go against everything my parents believed in.

Time: This game being Pokémon, correct?

Tajiri: Yes. Pokémon is essentially the correct answer towards life, not Christianity. Everything presented in the game is the opposite of what Christians may believe.
Some have said that the game promotes voodoo or magic, and I agree in the sense that there are many things that occur in nature that are unexplainable. Furthermore, the violence in the games is unparalleled. It may not show up in the actual graphics, but the brutality is made especially explicit in the Pokédex entries. Nature, again, played a big role.

Time: So those who say that the game is anti-Christian are correct?

Tajiri: I suppose so. I mean, some could say that the game supports Satanism. I don’t officially celebrate it, but I can understand why people would be attracted to it.

Nintendo refused to comment on the interview.

So let's review the fruits of this "game." We have the creator admitting that it is anti-Christian and that it promotes voodoo and magic and that the game supports Satanism - which he adds - he doesn't officially celebrate it, but he can understand why people would be attracted to it. Is there any doubt as to why Nintendo refused to comment on that interview?!

Furthermore, we have the evidence of occult roots in the game, the people being injured due to the game and those in the occult fiercely defending it! What's missing here? Umm... I'd say being honest about it and admitting that when it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......... it's a duck!!

Last edited:
To be perfectly clear, it was not necessary for the creator of the game to tell us that his invention promotes voodoo and magic! Anyone who takes a serious look at Pokemon can clearly identify the occult nature of the game. ...and if that weren't enough? Look at the fruit it is bearing! Parents reporting anger problems with their children after participation in the game, older generation delving into the occult and some are dying from it, people of all ages participating in the game and ending up seriously injured. Occultists worldwide celebrating it and defending it fiercely..... The evidence demands a verdict, people, and the verdict is - Have nothing to do with Pokemon Go. It's wicked.

That's a wrap. Goodnight!

What isn't a sin? Meditation (eastern philosophy) is a sin because by turning one's thoughts inward, one isn't thinking on God but is instead being vain. According to Puritan screeds wearing yellow socks or having hats with brims that were too wide were sins because by being ostentatious, they were taking attention away from God. Pokémon is a sin, going to the theater promotes sin, playing D&D is a gateway to the Devil, listening to Slayer brings Satan into your heart, eating shellfish is a sin, the list goes on and on.

36BCB54000000578-0-image-a-18_1469929707798.jpg

Woman, 22, killed by car as she played Pokemon GO
Inattention to driving, not voodoo, is the cause of this crash.

Inattention to driving, not voodoo, is the cause of this crash.

No way, it was totally Satan. She was driving along, and then *bamf* the Prince of Darkness was in the passenger seat, popping in like Nightcrawler in the X-Men comics. He grabs the steering wheel, she's powerless to do anything because...you know Satan...plus she's mesmerized by the dulcet tones of Slayer coming from the back seat. Did I mention Lucifer brought Slayer with him? Well, he did. So there they are careening towards a tree or fire hydrant or whatever, Slayer is belting out a bitchin' rendition of Rainin' Blood, it was awesome.

And well, you know the rest.

The creator said in an interview that his game of Pokemon promotes voodoo and magic... Nintendo refused to comment on his admission. Listen to this report and you can learn the truth for yourself. Who better knows the intention of this "game" than the one who created it? I rest my case.

Please note the connection between Tarot cards and Pokemon cards. The narrator clearly identifies the pictures and symbols on the cards and points out that these cards are straight out of the Tarot cards. It's of total witchcraft proportion as she points out.

So why didn't you POST the link to the comments of the Pokeman ORIGINATOR? Rather than having you assert it and an anonymous voice repeat THAT allegation. Where are the comments from the so-called "designer" of Pokeman?

Was he the ACTUAL CREATOR of the game? Going against all the teaching of his parents and HIS beliefs? Or is this a whiny guy in the Nintendo Sales Dept. What is his name?

The person on the video clearly stated his name and his statement which is available online. I take it that you didn't listen to the video I posted for you. All the information is on the video. Watch it if you wish to hear the facts and sources for those facts.

I did indeed watch enough to get the accusation. I was also curious enough to follow back this allegation about Satanic intent of Pokemon. Largely because I'm fascinated about what inspires people to create such things.

Seems like you were sucked into a rather large "urban legend". Or should we say "pulpit legend". Someone created a viral FALSE interview with Satoshi Tajiri that SUPPOSEDLY occur in Time Magazine. Fortunately, gamers are smart enough to use the internet (myself also) and found the ONLY Time interview with the man from 1999..

Here's what I found.

Satoshi Tajiri is a high functioning Autism case. He motivation for the game ACTUALLY came from his difficulty relating to personal interactions and a HUGE childhood fascination with bugs.

Pokemon Creator Draws Creativity from Autism

The actual PHONY interview with Time appears in a number of places on the Web including.
Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real

Where THAT site also was fooled into printing the forgery.. HOWEVER --- their young gamers took the article to bits within 40 comments BELOW the forgery..

Anon January 3, 2014 at 9:25 am
Can I get some proof that this is a legit interview?

GetReal December 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm
http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW.....view1.html

Created it because he liked bugs. Lol

Naga's Fang January 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Wow… seriously, this is complete B.S! Just, do some real research next time. Please?

Phil Leslie February 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Here’s the ONLY article about an interview with the Pokemon creator in TIME Magazine…and since this article cited NO credible info on when this supposed interview took place (i.e. issue number, date, link to article, etc.), I can only assume the whole thing was made up.

http://content.time.com/time/m.....95,00.html

So in those comments you have the REAL Time Magazine link, which contains NONE of made-up religious comments. And you have a 2nd link to an ALTERNATE CNN report of the Time interview from cnn.com.. Also from 1999..

You need to be very careful of "confirmation bias" when you accept things on the Internet as truth. You wanna BELIEVE they are true, but to others -- there is obviously a "smell factor" that makes them want to investigate a bit further.

So I ask AGAIN ---- did you ever follow this ACCUSATION back to any original sources? And the answer is apparently no. Not your fault for believing a forgery -- but you should have some natural curiousity to confirm what you find on the Internet.

The person on the video clearly stated his name and his statement which is available online. I take it that you didn't listen to the video I posted for you. All the information is on the video. Watch it if you wish to hear the facts and sources for those facts.

I did indeed watch enough to get the accusation. I was also curious enough to follow back this allegation about Satanic intent of Pokemon. Largely because I'm fascinated about what inspires people to create such things.

Seems like you were sucked into a rather large "urban legend". Or should we say "pulpit legend". Someone created a viral FALSE interview with Satoshi Tajiri that SUPPOSEDLY occur in Time Magazine. Fortunately, gamers are smart enough to use the internet (myself also) and found the ONLY Time interview with the man from 1999..

Here's what I found.

Satoshi Tajiri is a high functioning Autism case. He motivation for the game ACTUALLY came from his difficulty relating to personal interactions and a HUGE childhood fascination with bugs.

Pokemon Creator Draws Creativity from Autism

The actual PHONY interview with Time appears in a number of places on the Web including.

Where THAT site also was fooled into printing the forgery.. HOWEVER --- their young gamers took the article to bits within 40 comments BELOW the forgery..

Anon January 3, 2014 at 9:25 am
Can I get some proof that this is a legit interview?

GetReal December 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm
http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW.....view1.html

Created it because he liked bugs. Lol

Naga's Fang January 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Wow… seriously, this is complete B.S! Just, do some real research next time. Please?

Phil Leslie February 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Here’s the ONLY article about an interview with the Pokemon creator in TIME Magazine…and since this article cited NO credible info on when this supposed interview took place (i.e. issue number, date, link to article, etc.), I can only assume the whole thing was made up.

http://content.time.com/time/m.....95,00.html

So in those comments you have the REAL Time Magazine link, which contains NONE of made-up religious comments. And you have a 2nd link to an ALTERNATE CNN report of the Time interview from cnn.com.. Also from 1999..

You need to be very careful of "confirmation bias" when you accept things on the Internet as truth. You wanna BELIEVE they are true, but to others -- there is obviously a "smell factor" that makes them want to investigate a bit further.

So I ask AGAIN ---- did you ever follow this ACCUSATION back to any original sources? And the answer is apparently no. Not your fault for believing a forgery -- but you should have some natural curiousity to confirm what you find on the Internet.

If you listen to the video - it isn't necessary for the Creator of the game to explain what it is. Any Christian that knows the Word of God knows this game is dangerous and if the people in the occult here were honest? They'd tell you themselves.

I cannot convince you otherwise as you've got your mind made up, FlaCalTenn. I've posted plenty of information / evidence that it's dangerous, the reader can decide for themselves whether or not they want their children involved it.

Time will reveal the truth. It always does. I wish it were harmless but it isn't. That is all I have to say about it.

Forum List

Back