O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

I like what Rush calls that show...meet the DEPRESSED.
a real snoozer, who the hell watches that show, anyway.:lol:

Why watch "Meet the Press" when you can be indoctrinated by Rush and Beck?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.....a Sunday with St. Bill??!!!!

St.%20Clinton.1.jpg

Who could RESIST??? (Well.....except.....maybe a Witch.)​

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

I mean;

Why would the voters expect her to actually stand in front of them and tell them what her stances are?

She's with the Tea Party Machine, dammit! That means she ascends to office!

Come on, johnrocks, tu quoque sometimes is a fair comment. If anyone has an interest who has a vote in the Senate, then they have a legitimate interest in Ms. O'Donnell. No big deal: the Dem is beginning to pull away and will take more than 60% of the vote by the time the election is over.

I don't care for social cons so I don't care for her, I am talking about the politically smart thing to do, if I were her, I'd stay in tiny ass Delaware, concentrating on closing that gap between her and her Democratic opponent, not going on national tv shows to be set up,hammered like a cheap nail on these non issues and showcasing myself to millions that can't vote for me to begin with.

Take the national publicity that is bringing money in, take the local news interviews and stay in Delaware is my advice or she'll be setting herself up for even more negative publicity,imho.

That's an interesting perspective.

I suppose we'll see if she stays local.

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Nobody watches them anyway.

CBS is dishonest. I remember the Sarah Palin/Katie Couric interview. They edited the hell out of that thing to the point they had her answering questions out of sequence trying to make her look stupid.

Uh-huh. Can you direct us to a link to the "Full version" in which Palin doesn't look stupid? I'll do you one better. Can you link me to any situation in which Palin doesn't look stupid?

It's not always a vast wide reaching conspiracy from the evil other-party... Sometimes people are just stupid... Just sayin.

Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell, and Sarah Angle are simply not very bright people.

The only conspiracy against them is their own brains and mouths.

CBS is dishonest. I remember the Sarah Palin/Katie Couric interview. They edited the hell out of that thing to the point they had her answering questions out of sequence trying to make her look stupid.

You are a lying sack of you know what. CBS and KC did not set her up. A 10 year old could have answered the questions KC asked that dumb cow. It's over, idiot. You're just embarrassing yourself. Everybody knows the truth about that interview. SP was not prepared and uninformed. Don't lay it off on CBS and KC. Accept it. SP gave a horrible interview.

Last edited:

You are a lying sack of you know what. CBS and KC did not set her up. A 10 year old could have answered the questions KC asked that dumb cow. It's over, idiot. You're just embarrassing yourself. Everybody knows the truth about that interview. SP was not prepared and uninformed. Don't lay it off on CBS and KC. Accept it. SP gave a horrible interview.

The copies of the transcripts from the interview didn't match the video that was broadcast. This proved that the video was doctored. This is beyond dispute.

well if Bill Maher is involed, I will take it he has no partisan AXE to grind.
Friggen Bill Maher, gawd, what a dumb and one butt ugly man inside an out.:lol:

Why are you mad at him?? She went on the show and made those comments. Not BM. What a typical baghead you are. Never hold your creepy politicians accountable for their own actions. Just blame someone else and change the subject.

oh goody, it's back.yawn

That's right, dumb ass. Don't answer the question, whatever you do. Just yawn like the dumb broad you are.

Stop judging CBS by Fox standards. Fox edits interviews and has been exposed on numerous occasions.

O’Donnell, a Sarah Palin and Tea Party darling who ousted popular GOP Rep. Mike Castle in a primary, admitted in an old interview that surfaced last week she “dabbled in witchcraft.”

She downplayed the statement, saying she did it in high school, and it wasn’t serious. But the effect has not been magical with likely voters. A new poll out by CNN, Time Magazine and Opinion Research finds O’Donnell trailing badly in a matchup against Democrat Chris Coons — 39% to his 55%.
The GOP establishment tried desperately to defeat O’Donnell, fearing she was unelectable, while Castle was unbeatable. The survey agrees, for now, finding Castle would be leading Coons 55% to 37%.

Read more: Delaware Is Rare Bright Spot for Dems: Poll

The copies of the transcripts from the interview didn't match the video that was broadcast. This proved that the video was doctored. This is beyond dispute.

As I recall, the edited part made her look worse.

Early life and education

O'Donnell, who is of Irish and Italian descent, grew up in Moorestown, New Jersey as the second youngest of six children.[nb 1][8][9][10] She was raised as a Catholic.[8] After graduating in 1987 from Moorestown High School, O'Donnell attended Fairleigh Dickinson University where she initially aspired to a career in the theater[8] and did course work toward a a college degree.[11][12] She came to a turning point during college when she found herself drinking excessively and having sexual relationships with men with whom she lacked a strong emotional connection.[8] She would later say of this period, "I know what it's like to live a life without principle."[13] She became increasingly interested in both politics and religion.[10] She became an evangelical Christian, began preaching sexual abstinence and joined the College Republicans.[8]

She attended her university's commencement ceremony in 1993 but did not receive a degree. O'Donnell later said the degree was withheld due to unpaid tuition.[nb 2][12] In 1994, Fairleigh Dickinson University sued her for $4,823, winning a judgment for the entire amount according to court documents. The debt was paid in 2003.[3][11][12] After O'Donnell completed a required course in the summer of 2010,[11] Fairleigh Dickinson awarded her a bachelor's degree in English literature,[8][11][12] with a concentration in communication.[8]

In 2008 O'Donnell defaulted on the mortgage for her Wilmington house and the mortgage company obtained a judgment against her for $90,000. The house was due to be sold at a sheriff's auction in August 2008 when she sold it the month prior to her campaign's lawyer and then boyfriend.[3][27]

The Internal Revenue Service filed a lien in 2010 that said that O'Donnell owed $11,000 in back taxes and penalties from 2005, according to public records.[3] O’Donnell said that it was a mistake and a computer error,[28] and noted that the IRS agent handling the matter claimed he was perplexed by the agency's actions.[3] In campaign finance reports, she listed herself as self-employed and said she was doing odd jobs to make ends meet.[3]

Because of financial difficulties, she moved to a Delaware townhouse, where she paid half the rent with campaign funds because she also used separate quarters in the residence as her campaign headquarters for her 2010 Senate run.[3] Between 2007 and 2009 the Federal Election Commission cited her eight times for failing to supply contributions reports on time.[3]

Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep.........she's a reformed whore as well as has questionable financial dealings.

Interesting that she's still single. Wonder if the GOP guys are gonna start hitting on her?

I loved that she announced, no more national TV, on Hannity. What a joke.

Nobody in Delaware has cable or satellite, so it makes sense that she wouldn't go on national television.

There is NO reason for her to go an national TV. Its a Delaware thing.... besides, all they want to do is play gotcha with her. Just ask Billy Maur.... that dickhead!

I dont see any of the Dems going on "unfriendly" shows that wont just ask softball qusetions. Why should she be any different. I dont see her opponent going on Hannity, or Mark Levin.... give me a break!

Im sending her some $$$ just to piss off the establishment. She needs our (conservatives) support

WTF Infidel? Obama got a pass?

Rev. Wright? Bill Ayers? Not being a US citizen? Any of those things ring a bell?

Yeah they do.... they were only asked by conservatives, and he lied about or ignored them.

He sat and listened to Wright for 20 yrs and didnt hear a god damned thing he said.... yeah right!
Bill Ayers... he only started his political career at Billy's house, but he wasnt a friend?...... give me a break!
His birth cert..... I am still waiting for that to appear!

Yeah you dumbass.... he got a pass.
Does affirmative action ring a bell?

I loved that she announced, no more national TV, on Hannity. What a joke.

Nobody in Delaware has cable or satellite, so it makes sense that she wouldn't go on national television.

There is NO reason for her to go an national TV. Its a Delaware thing.... besides, all they want to do is play gotcha with her. Just ask Billy Maur.... that dickhead!

I dont see any of the Dems going on "unfriendly" shows that wont just ask softball qusetions. Why should she be any different. I dont see her opponent going on Hannity, or Mark Levin.... give me a break!

Im sending her some $$$ just to piss off the establishment. She needs our (conservatives) support

Do you have a clue as to what you're supporting? Delaware has serious problems--unemployment, crime, health care, etc. In light of this, why would they elect some pollyanna who has offered NOTHING as to solutions to the very real problems in Delaware. Mike Castle was clearly the qualified candidate of the two. I am 5 miles from Delaware and get their newspapers and news programs, and I couldn't believe that that ditz won. Most people don't give a shit about who masturbates or doesn't, or for that matter, anything else about their neighbor's sex life. They want jobs, they want to keep their homes, they want health care.

Forum List

Back