So if I replace family with country, that makes it better?
If you quote it as what it says instead of paraphrasing and cherry picking, that would be the truth. The sentence about 'we do a lot for your country' was paragraphs ahead of the ask for a favor. Try reading it yourself:

Link: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Page two he talks about what we do for Ukraine. Page three he asks for the favor. Do try to keep up.

Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...
While you call someone a dumbfuck, why do you idiots only give a snippet of what you want people to focus on?
Why the fuck don't you post the entire paragraph of what Trump stated. sheesh
Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

You sure found the word "favor" in the transcript. You just have to quote what exactly favor was for.

Can you quote it, or need someone else do it for you?
  • "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."
  • "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Name the law he broke and please provide the statute. Thank you.
No. You know what laws he has broken. You are able to name every law on the books for Obama , Clinton, Comey, Clapper, Brennan Biden, etc., but you watch Trump tell people to defy subpoenas, he defies subpoenas, refuses to testify, asks a foreign government to investigate his opponent and suddenly you don't know what laws he has broken. Fuck that.

It's something called Executive Privilege, and using it is not breaking any laws. Furthermore, just because Slow Joe is a presidential nominee (not Trump's challenger) does not excuse him from being looked into for possible suspicious activity while serving as VP. Coke head Hunter got a very lucrative job for somebody that's never dealt in the country before in an industry he has no experience in. That's very suspicious.

Quit trying to pretend Trump was fighting corruption. He was only talking about Biden & yes his political adversary that Trump knows is his biggest threat.,

Try being an American instead of a Trumpette.

Quit lying & saying Hunter Biden had no experience. He had served on boards & was an attorney & advised the Ukrainian company on US law.
wow you really can't read can you? It seems to me the transcript discussed Crowdstrike and the DNC server. No? You didn't read that? And the word 'favor' was actually for that and not Biden. But fk dave, your reading skills never were that fking good. So you just post up the language from the transcript that says 'favor' for biden.
Intelligence and security officials have ALL told Trump that Crowdstrike is an unfounded conspiracy theory that NEVER HAPPENED. Trump knows this. He doesn't care, because he knows it sells with his brainwashed supporters like you. Campaign has begun.
what's wrong? are you afraid they'll find something out as it's investigated? Are you part of the Deep State that you have that much concern? really? come on, you're pulling my leg, right? why should you care?

Pelosi looks like a babbling idiot, because she is one. Today it's bribery. What will it be tomorrow? What a joke. What a waste.

It went from collusion to quid pro quo. From quid pro quo, to extortion. From extortion, it went to bribery.

It's called throwing it against the wall to see what sticks.

It is a fsct that the Ruissians interfered in the 2016 election and it was likely Trump colluded by providing them some direction as to where he needed help. This was basically proven whren his campaign forwarded their internal polling.

Later, Trump made a phone call exorting the President of the Ukraine.

One is not related to another.

Mueller report says otherwise.
No, it doesn't.
oh then quote where he mentions the obstruction crime and the recommendation for indictment.

Joe Biden, speaking on behalf of DumBama, openly stated that if the prosecutor that looked into the firm his son was working for, wasn't fired by the time he left Ukraine, all bets are off.

Was the the prosecutor was looking into corruption that occurred during the time when Hunter was serving on the board?

Why did the prosecutor stop looking into the corruption?

Wasn't the policy to push for the removal the prosecutor developed in conjunction with our EU allies because of alleged corruption by the prosecutor?

LOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this treaty," is above your single digit IQ?
Where does it say the president can't simply make a personal request?
When the request is (1) asking a foreign country for assistance in his campaign (you'd think he would have learned....) and (2) he is withholding funds already approved by the Congress in order to force that country to assist.
I could simply make a personal request that you shoot someone for me, and you know what would happen? I'd end up in jail.
You're spouting Dim talking points that have been debunked 1000 times.
They haven't been debunked because the President says so, you know. He's the one being accused. I've never known a crook yet who fessed up and admitted what he did--at least not before the sentence came down.
We've all seen the transcript, moron. Unlike you, some of us have the brainpower to know that Trump committed no crime.
LOLOLOL

Lying fucking moron, you don't have enough brain power to light a match.

Surely Trump could put this issue to bed very quickly by co-operating with the enquiry?
For all intensive purposes both the Nixon administration and the Clinton administration co-operated with the investigation. Trump never considered co-operating. Both Clinton and Nixon understood the perils of impeachment for both parties and the harm it is does to the country. An impeachment always further divides the nation making bi-partisan efforts nearly impossible. It also makes the process just another method for changing presidents, not a good thing. Unfortunately, Donald Trump sees impeachment as just another personal battle with little thought for how it effects others and the future of the nation.

I believe the House investigation should culminate with a decision to do what the Senate will most likely do, leave the decision of wrong doing in the hands of the voters.

To be honest, the Dems aren't acting too concerned about how this mess affects the entire nation either.

Question: what the EFF is Trump supposed to do? The Dems have been after his ass since the day after the 2016 election, with no actual evidence to base any of their investigations and inquiries on. Has he not released the transcripts of the phone call? Should he not expect reasonable attempts by the Dems to allow him or his people to question the same witnesses and ask whatever questions they deem appropriate?

Question: does Biden get off the hook for whatever he or his son did with respect to Ukraine, because he's running for the Dem nomination? Should we the public not know about whatever took place while Biden was the VP? Why isn't that actually part of his job as President, to look into any possible illegal activities in another country to see if our own laws were broken? Shouldn't he find out?
What is Trump suppose to do? Well to start off, he could start acting like a president instead of narcissistic school boy who's only interest is himself. If he had real information that Biden's son has violate the law, then he would have his AG open an investigation instead trying to bribe a foreign government with military aid.

Of course all he really wants is President Zelensky to announce he is opening and investigation into Biden. Then he could spin all kinds of stories about Biden at his rallies. Of course he will probably do that anyway.

1) Trump never bribed anybody.
2) Never was any investigation.
3) Ukraine got the US aid.
1) Trump never bribed anybody.
2) Never was any investigation.
3) Ukraine got the US aid.

If there never was an investigation, then what is the corruption Biden is alleged to have engaged in?

That's been discussed repeatedly. Coke head Hunter, who was not only kicked out of the military, and attended rehab three times, got a job in a country he never dealt with before, unfamiliar with the language, in an industry he had no experience in, for 80K a month. Out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, why would Burisma choose him of all people?

A couple of weeks ago the FOIA forced them to release an email of Burisma dropping Hunter's name to try and setup a meeting between them and the State department. Supposedly, more emails are going to be released in the near future as they get legally processed.

So if I replace family with country, that makes it better?
If you quote it as what it says instead of paraphrasing and cherry picking, that would be the truth. The sentence about 'we do a lot for your country' was paragraphs ahead of the ask for a favor. Try reading it yourself:

Link: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Page two he talks about what we do for Ukraine. Page three he asks for the favor. Do try to keep up.
It was a phone call, ya moron, not a novel. There were no pages on that phone call -- only dialog.

Joe Biden, speaking on behalf of DumBama, openly stated that if the prosecutor that looked into the firm his son was working for, wasn't fired by the time he left Ukraine, all bets are off.

Was the the prosecutor was looking into corruption that occurred during the time when Hunter was serving on the board?

Wasn't the policy to push for the removal the prosecutor developed in conjunction with our EU allies because of alleged corruption by the prosecutor?

So why is it we had to lead that charge? Why not somebody from the EU? And do you really trust a corrupt government to give you honest information about what was really going on in that country? This is what Trump and people on our side would like to know.

Point is, this impeachment is based on something Biden actually did, and accuse Trump of doing the same thing when he did nothing close to that.

So Wednesday, we heard from the two witnesses that didn't actually witness a damn thing themselves, today we get the disgruntled employee.

Let the games begin!
dude this is hilarious, what this is is interference into our 2020 election. Nothing more, can the dems convert the minds of independents or demofks. And if those independents and demofks can't see the game, then this country is indeed in trouble. just watch the token's in here.

• "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Please tell me EXACTLY what is wrong with that? To ask to reopen an investigation in corruption that occurred years ago? Hillary and Obama conspired to keep Trump under investigation since before the election.

No. You know what laws he has broken. You are able to name every law on the books for Obama , Clinton, Comey, Clapper, Brennan Biden, etc., but you watch Trump tell people to defy subpoenas, he defies subpoenas, refuses to testify, asks a foreign government to investigate his opponent and suddenly you don't know what laws he has broken. Fuck that.

It's something called Executive Privilege, and using it is not breaking any laws. Furthermore, just because Slow Joe is a presidential nominee (not Trump's challenger) does not excuse him from being looked into for possible suspicious activity while serving as VP. Coke head Hunter got a very lucrative job for somebody that's never dealt in the country before in an industry he has no experience in. That's very suspicious.

Quit trying to pretend Trump was fighting corruption. He was only talking about Biden & yes his political adversary that Trump knows is his biggest threat.,

Quit lying & saying Hunter Biden had no experience. He had served on boards & was an attorney & advised the Ukrainian company on US law.
wow you really can't read can you? It seems to me the transcript discussed Crowdstrike and the DNC server. No? You didn't read that? And the word 'favor' was actually for that and not Biden. But fk dave, your reading skills never were that fking good. So you just post up the language from the transcript that says 'favor' for biden.
Intelligence and security officials have ALL told Trump that Crowdstrike is an unfounded conspiracy theory that NEVER HAPPENED. Trump knows this. He doesn't care, because he knows it sells with his brainwashed supporters like you. Campaign has begun.
what's wrong? are you afraid they'll find something out as it's investigated? Are you part of the Deep State that you have that much concern? really? come on, you're pulling my leg, right? why should you care?

After all, that's what they tell us when Trump and people under him refuse to testify to the commies; Trump is hiding something. But let Trump even hint into looking at the Biden family situation, now it's political.

why don't you tell us what the prosecutor was looking into that he was so corrupt?

Please, justify why the US had to get him fired. I want the link where the EU said hey US go get that prosecutor fk fired.

After all, that's what they tell us when Trump and people under him refuse to testify to the commies; Trump is hiding something. But let Trump even hint into looking at the Biden family situation, now it's political.
isn't this entire farce political? they don't like trump? they certainly can't tell me that they love him.

It was a phone call, ya moron, not a novel. There were no pages on that phone call -- only dialog.
Oh goody! Here comes the name calling. That means you know your argument is without any merit at all. RealDave implied that the two sentences were spoken together. They were not. Do try to keep up.

Hey Obama appointed ambassador bitch.

An impeachment hearing is not about you being butt hurt over getting fired.

The one who exposed it was Trump,

Two day after Congress was notified of the Whistle blower complain, just 2 days away from the New President of Ukraine was set to make the public announcement. I bet he was livid after he was told he just shot himself in the foot too.

Funny shit. False smear campaign against her, but what is what they've been pursuing again the President for the last three years??????

Forum List

Back