I accept your aversion from showing where the treaty authorizes the president to do what Trump did as tacit confession the treaty doesn't authorize Trump to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

It must really suck to constantly get schooled by someone you call, "short bus."

:dance:

There you are, spazing out again. Would it be a crime if Biden weren't running? Come on short bus, be honest.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it wouldn't be a crime if Biden wasn't a rival just like it wouldn't be a crime if Trump asked his own DoJ to investigate Biden who is a political rival.

Do you see now why you are such a retard for thinking I said Biden was untouchable because he's running for office?

It must really suck to constantly get schooled by someone you call, "short bus."

Poor little short bus, if Biden can be investigated if he wasn't running, then he can be investigated when he is. How Trump decides to pursue it is irrelevant, Bidens corruption likely occurred in Ukraine or they have some knowledge about it, asking Zelensky about cooperation is not a crime.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

WTF is wrong with you?? I say candidate Biden can be investigated if Trump had asked the DoJ to investigate him -- and you still think I'm saying Biden can't be investigated because he's a candidate.

You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

You mad short bus? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times during the call, that's not a crime.

LOL

Why would I be mad at an idiot who makes me laugh? :dunno:

And Trump lied. I already showed you the DoJ said Trump didn't ask Barr to look into it. Just like Trump also lied to Zelensky about Biden stopping a prosecution by getting Shokin fired -- there was no such prosecution. There wasn't even an active investigation.

And Trumo didn't merely ask for cooperation into an investigation that didn't actually exist -- he asked Zelensky to look into it...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "

"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

It is against the law to ask a foreign government to investigate your political rival. Get that through your think skulls Trumpers. Stop being disingenuous.
Your side lost the election, IM2, move on and vote him out in a year.
No laws have been broken and Schiff and Pelosi know it, they are just trying to muddy the waters for
the inept and confused. Your stable of mules couldn't win an election for dog catcher....and they know it.

(R) nutters need to move on from that tired old excuse. if that happened, then y'all could finally stop bring up hillary everytime you hafta defend donny.

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
a. they know the Republican Senate is a dead end for the ploy
b. independent voters have made clear that they are sick of the charade
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....
e. but they can call Schiff to testify!!!!
Yes, they could one up the Senate by not impeaching Trump and saying they will leave it to the voters to decide. However, that won't work. Trump would claim a victory stating it was another democrat witch hunt to discredit him. I think the democrats have gone too far to back down now.

Also, there are a lot of witness yet to testify and there may be more. Unlike last week's witnesses, the upcoming witnesses are much closer to Trump which means they could make things a lot worse for Trump such that a Senate acquittal might be impossible. If republican senators see Trump as a looser, they will desert him.

And the next sentence was?

"Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man."

So you admit he didn't move straight to "the other thing"? Good job short bus.

Dumbfuck, Giuliani admitted talking to the Ukrainian's about Biden. So talking about the prosecutor getting fired is Trump talking about Biden. Trump talking about Giuliani is still talking about Biden since that is what Giuliani was investigating.

It must really suck to continually get schooled by someone you call, "short bus."

LOL

Poor deranged cuck, I already quoted Trump talking about the prosecutor who got fired by Biden right after he talked about CrowdStrike and the DNC server. As always, your senility is noted and laughed at.

And Trump's next sentence was more about Giuliani.

"He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you."

And there are three more sentences regarding Rudy before he moves to the ambassador, all that preceded your "other thing" LMAO

upload_2019-11-17_17-12-13.png

Carry on short bus, you've been proven a liar. Deal with it.

There you are, spazing out again. Would it be a crime if Biden weren't running? Come on short bus, be honest.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it wouldn't be a crime if Biden wasn't a rival just like it wouldn't be a crime if Trump asked his own DoJ to investigate Biden who is a political rival.

Do you see now why you are such a retard for thinking I said Biden was untouchable because he's running for office?

Poor little short bus, if Biden can be investigated if he wasn't running, then he can be investigated when he is. How Trump decides to pursue it is irrelevant, Bidens corruption likely occurred in Ukraine or they have some knowledge about it, asking Zelensky about cooperation is not a crime.

WTF is wrong with you?? I say candidate Biden can be investigated if Trump had asked the DoJ to investigate him -- and you still think I'm saying Biden can't be investigated because he's a candidate.

You mad short bus? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times during the call, that's not a crime.

Cooperation to take out a political adversary. That is a crime

No it's not. LMAO Well unless you think running for office makes you immune form investigation. If you think that then you best tell shitt.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

What you've spilled on the page is some nonsense you wish I had said.

What you said is like the call transcript. It's available for all to see.

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???
So you're saying it is just a coincidence that Trump withheld the military aid just days before the phone call. And it's just coincidental that Trump dropped a request that Zelensky open a corruption investigation when discussing military aid in the phone conversation. And of course, it's just a coincidence that Biden's son worked for the company to be investigated. And it was coincidental that Trump fired the Ambassador to the Ukraine, who was not on the Trump team, just weeks before the phone call. And of course Zelensky's much sought after meeting with the president was being delayed.

WOW! What a strange series of coincidences.
Why does it matter?
I'm sure it doesn't matter to you if a president bribes a foreign power with military aid in order to discredit his political opposition. However, most people would consider that misuse of executive power, bribery, and a violation of his oath of office.

Not at all. We're all behind you. Just give us empirical evidence that Trump did such a thing, because so far, not one of you has been able to do it yet.
You may hear that next week as more witnesses closer to Trump start testifying.

"Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man."

So you admit he didn't move straight to "the other thing"? Good job short bus.

Dumbfuck, Giuliani admitted talking to the Ukrainian's about Biden. So talking about the prosecutor getting fired is Trump talking about Biden. Trump talking about Giuliani is still talking about Biden since that is what Giuliani was investigating.

It must really suck to continually get schooled by someone you call, "short bus."

LOL

Poor deranged cuck, I already quoted Trump talking about the prosecutor who got fired by Biden right after he talked about CrowdStrike and the DNC server. As always, your senility is noted and laughed at.

And Trump's next sentence was more about Giuliani.

"He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you."

And there are three more sentences regarding Rudy before he moves to the ambassador, all that preceded your "other thing" LMAO

View attachment 290385
Carry on short bus, you've been proven a liar. Deal with it.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck cuck, the very next thing Trump talked about after asking Zelensky to look into CrowdStrike/DNC server was about the prosecutor Biden got fired. Shokin was about Biden and Giuliani was about Biden. Mentioning the ambassador before continuing about Biden matches the definition of "continue" I posted earlier for your edification.

LOLOL

LOL

And Trump lied. I already showed you the DoJ said Trump didn't ask Barr to look into it. Just like Trump also lied to Zelensky about Biden stopping a prosecution by getting Shokin fired -- there was no such prosecution. There wasn't even an active investigation.

And Trumo didn't merely ask for cooperation into an investigation that didn't actually exist -- he asked Zelensky to look into it...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "

If raising questions about Bidens corruption would hurt his chances at the nomination, why would Trump have to ask anyone for assistance? Wouldn't he just pose the question in a rally or something? I guess your limited short bus abilities just don't allow you to think these things through. The commie hearings are bringing up more questions about Biden than Trump ever could by himself. Is shitt one of your bus mates?

LOLOL

LOL

If raising questions about Bidens corruption would hurt his chances at the nomination, why would Trump have to ask anyone for assistance? Wouldn't he just pose the question in a rally or something? I guess your limited short bus abilities just don't allow you to think these things through. The commie hearings are bringing up more questions about Biden than Trump ever could by himself. Is shitt one of your bus mates?

Moron, who said Trump couldn't do that at a rally? Who said Trump had to ask for assistance?

You're so fucked in the head, you're now making up shit you think people are saying because you lost this debate so miserably and you can't argue with what people are actually saying.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???
So you're saying it is just a coincidence that Trump withheld the military aid just days before the phone call. And it's just coincidental that Trump dropped a request that Zelensky open a corruption investigation when discussing military aid in the phone conversation. And of course, it's just a coincidence that Biden's son worked for the company to be investigated. And it was coincidental that Trump fired the Ambassador to the Ukraine, who was not on the Trump team, just weeks before the phone call. And of course Zelensky's much sought after meeting with the president was being delayed.

Why do you keep perpetrating the lies. Zelensky didn't take office till May, the Ambassador was reassigned, not fired, the same month. Trump held the aid till he got a feel for Zelensky and saw who he was appointing. Nothing unusual about that, given Ukraines history. And they weren't discussing military aid, they were talking about a arms deal unrelated to the aid.

Also Biden was the administrations point man in Ukraine at the same time billions, in US aid, disappeared from the bank that was owned by his sons employer and not a damn thing was done about it. If that were the case in the Trump administration you commies would be all over it.

Actually, she was recalled, not fired. However, in diplomatic circles recalling an ambassador is done either because of displeasure with actions of the country or the ambassador. If Trump had fired her, then there would be the question of cause and obviously he did not want to attract the media attention.

If freezing military aid with the election of a new president was a usual occurrence, then why was congress not notified as required? And why was the transcript of the call secured with top secret document. I think the fact is the whole episode of freezing military aid and attempting to bride the Zelensky was meant to be kept secret.

Seems I said she was "reassigned, not fired", should I use a larger font? And the aid was only on hold for a few weeks while Trump got a feel for the new administration in a very corrupt country.

Just another coincidence? BTW, the freeze on the aid was not released till Sept 11, a few days before the impeachment inquiry began. The aid was frozen before July 3rd.

Sure you did. What you said is that because Trump withheld money for whatever reason, and it benefits him, that's an impeachable offense, even though there's absolutely no evidence that his actions did anything for his campaign, given the fact Biden is not his challenger yet in the presidential race.

Riddle me this: If Zelensky took Trump's request as a threat, how is it he had no idea US aid was being held up? I mean, if an inspector comes to my house to complain my house paint is chipping, and I offer him 100 to ignore it, we both know I bribed him. I gave him a hundred bucks, and he got in his car and left.

What the left is trying to claim here, is that Trump bribed Zelensky, and Zelensky had no idea he'd just been bribed. Yes, Trump wanted to know the association between Hunter and Ukraine. After all, the drug addict got a job in a field he didn't know anything about, in a country he didn't know anything about; not even the language, all while his father was not only the VP, but in charge of goings on in the country.
I did not claim Zelensky took Trump's request to be a threat at that time. As you said, he did know the funds were frozen. At that time, Zelensky would could consider it a simple request for a favor. However, in about a week, Zelensky would learn Trump's request for a favor was not a request.

Zelensky was told to work with Juliana which made sense because Trump had removed the ambassador. Obviously Juliana's part in this was to act as Trump's go between in regard to a public announcement of the investigation and providing details to the president. No doubt, there would have been an announcement of an investigation had the whisleblower's complaint not come out about 2 weeks after the phone call.

Again, more Thought Police claims. And please tell me where you purchased that crystal ball, because all the ones I purchased never seemed to work.

Biden’s boasts on video in no uncertain terms of his quid pro quo threats yet Dems are trying to meticulous weave how Trump did it.

When the fuck will you assholes get that Biden was working for America & FastAss Donnie was working for himself.

How God Damn stupid are you people?

I didn't realize that Burisma and America were interchangeable.

Of course, because we all know that this isn't a witch hunt. :laughing0301:

well i know that if it were & president tinkles had the evidence to show it was, he sure as hell would do EVERYTHING he could to show the witch hunters how wrong they were. he would hold a televised 'event' with spotlights, a red carpet, & probably make it a pay per view so he could make $$$ off it.

but none of that is gonna happen. & we both know why.

Then maybe we can make a trade: Ask the President for those witnesses, and in return, we get to question the whistleblower and the person he or she got their information from; the person that was listening on the phone.

Sound like a good deal to you???

Sounds more like the Kavanaugh scam that never was. How about burden of proof goes on the prosecution, and you don’t have to do or say anything. Like in real criminal law? It’s good enough for everything else. Shit, the alleged victim said he wasn’t a victim, and that’s not good enough. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to demonstrate to these hypocrites that they are hypocrites.

They want Trump to give them anything and everything for them to try and prove guilt, yet they defend Schiff Face when he doesn't do the same for his defense. Their claim is Trump is trying to hide something, while it is they who are hiding things by not bringing all their evidence forward. So far, they brought nothing.

Schiff Face kept secret meetings taking place in the basement for weeks, and carefully choosing the so-called witnesses that he though made his best case. Now we see his best witnesses are nothing but he said/ she said people, and nothing of substance.
I have news, overhearing a conversation is not hearsay. Witnesses matter.

Trump is toast.

You can't impeach somebody over what somebody said they heard, because liars are everywhere in the Democrat party.

7rwu2d2fa9z31.jpg

Please impeach and forward said impeachment to the Senate for investigation...

Why does it matter?
I'm sure it doesn't matter to you if a president bribes a foreign power with military aid in order to discredit his political opposition. However, most people would consider that misuse of executive power, bribery, and a violation of his oath of office.

Not at all. We're all behind you. Just give us empirical evidence that Trump did such a thing, because so far, not one of you has been able to do it yet.

Keep dreaming. Usually they put their strongest witnesses up first. They shot their load. It's over. What we were treated to was several people who stated in front of Congress they had no first hand knowledge about anything with Trump and the supposed bribery, or quid pro quo, or whatever term they are calming now. But here's the stupidity of all this:

First off, a President delaying funds is not an impeachable offense. Secondly, you can't bribe or blackmail (another lib word going around) a person when the so called subject has no idea they are being bribed. Thirdly, Trump never got anything in return either before or after the funds were released. Fourth of course, nobody can claim Trump was using bribery in effort to promote his campaign, because nobody knows who he'll be running against yet. Lastly, the best thing for Trump would be to have Biden as his opponent. I can't think of anybody more confused, more out of touch in that pathetic Democrat lineup than Biden.

LOLOL

LOL

Your reasoning is flawed because nobody pays attention to Trump rallies except red state nutters.

Also, Trump wanted the Ukraine's to announce an investigation into the Bidens. He probably thought it would give his claims against the Bidens more legitimacy if a foreign government started an investigation.

I'm sure Trump planned to claim he had nothing to do with it.

Why does it matter?

Keep dreaming. Usually they put their strongest witnesses up first. They shot their load. It's over. What we were treated to was several people who stated in front of Congress they had no first hand knowledge about anything with Trump and the supposed bribery, or quid pro quo, or whatever term they are calming now. But here's the stupidity of all this:

First off, a President delaying funds is not an impeachable offense. Secondly, you can't bribe or blackmail (another lib word going around) a person when the so called subject has no idea they are being bribed. Thirdly, Trump never got anything in return either before or after the funds were released. Fourth of course, nobody can claim Trump was using bribery in effort to promote his campaign, because nobody knows who he'll be running against yet. Lastly, the best thing for Trump would be to have Biden as his opponent. I can't think of anybody more confused, more out of touch in that pathetic Democrat lineup than Biden.

You wish it was over. This week, for your viewing pleasure, we have:

Tuesday -
Jennifer Williams, aide to Mike Pence
Lt Col Alexander Vindman, NSC aide
Kurt Volker, former US special envoy to Ukraine
Tim Morrison, NSC aide

Wednesday -
Gordon Sondland, US Ambassador to the European Union
Laura Cooper, Deputy Asst Secy of Defence
David Hale, Under Secy of State for Political Affairs

Thursday -
Fiona Hill, Former White House Russia Expert

I am especially interested in the testimony of Vindman and Sondland.

I bought an extra large bag of impeachment blend popcorn. I can't wait.

No, he cannot ask a foreign country to investigate his political opponents.

Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty.

Investigate them all. But only picking one & wanting an announcement more than the actual investigation should be a hint.

Did any of the others have a son raking in millions from Burisma while they were running point for the country? Even officials from the maobama admin expressed concern, but when Trump express the same concern it's suddenly impeachable. Give me a freaking break.

NOTHING that Biden may have done will undo what Trump has done. NOTHING
You are correct since Trump has done nothing there is nothing to be undone.
Thank you for starting that fact based statement

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Apparently winning the election as a Republican President is an impeachable offense. Good luck losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That ignores Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush the Lesser. None of them were impeached.

Getting an intern blow job is also an impeachable offense, don't forget that. I don't imagine that will be an issue for Trump because he has to pay for sex and interns don't get paid enough for that horror.

The blowjob was not an impeachable offense. Are you so much of a dumbass that you cannot read the Articles of Impeachment for Bubba Clinton?

He lied under oath.
About an intern blow job.
He lied, proven. Why does it matter about what?
Oh Jesus fucking Christ! Will you people please get on topic or just shut the fuck up. Do you even understand the difference between Clinton's actions and Trump's in relation to national security, the integrity of the constitution and the founders intent regarding impeachment? I don't think so.

Where the impeachment case stands as Democrats prepare to bring a barrage of new witnesses
No not at all explain?

Are you of the position that trump can’t respond in kind?

He was treated maliciously

MALICIOUSLY

This entire inquiry is malicious

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)
Help please. Trump calls Jennifer Williams a "Never trumper." She is a member of Pence's staff. If she is a Never trumper," why was she hired in the first place? Duh.

That ignores Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush the Lesser. None of them were impeached.

Getting an intern blow job is also an impeachable offense, don't forget that. I don't imagine that will be an issue for Trump because he has to pay for sex and interns don't get paid enough for that horror.

The blowjob was not an impeachable offense. Are you so much of a dumbass that you cannot read the Articles of Impeachment for Bubba Clinton?

He lied under oath.
About an intern blow job.
He lied, proven. Why does it matter about what?
Oh Jesus fucking Christ! Will you people please get on topic or just shut the fuck up. Do you even understand the difference between Clinton's actions and Trump's in relation to national security, the integrity of the constitution and the founders intent regarding impeachment? I don't think so.

Where the impeachment case stands as Democrats prepare to bring a barrage of new witnesses
No not at all explain?

Are you of the position that trump can’t respond in kind?

He was treated maliciously

MALICIOUSLY

This entire inquiry is malicious
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Forum List

Back