Compared to Trump ineptness how he catered to Putin taking over? Sure sure.
Took over what...........lol........your Delusional mind maybe
Muslim brotherhood. American policy supports democratic elections. Morsi was thrown out. Obama support el sisi the new elected president. You are bitchin because of what?
They have helped sponsor most terror groups in the Middle East for quite a time.......You like Money laundering from the Muslim Brotherhood to fund terror.......is your problem and not mine.
Obama’s Red line? How many times did Trump draw a LEMON line in the middle of the ocean?
1. North Korean Peninsula against Kim. The armada of US mightily are coming.
Nothing happen end up kissing Kim’s ass. Kim keeps firing blanks missiles towards Japan. Hapons called him retarded.

2. Iran the US armada is coming sending massive military sea power. Nothing happen they are just sitting there. Now Iran is free to enrich nuclear grade plutonium and the construction of hard water facilities in Arak. That is screwed up dude.

So don’t tell me about red line. Trump is very stupid
Only in your delusional mind.............Firing blanks at Japan............That is an act of War you dolt.......Japan got so pissed they nearly wanted to pull the trigger themselves...........

He isn't firing them now is he...........might be later......then we'll deal with his sorry butt.........

TDS has you unhinged.

Means you don’t really know that much.
You may want to update yourself how many times Kim fired blank missiles towards Japan.

You are correct about Muslim brotherhood. Here’s the stupid things about you poorly informed Americans like you.
In this thread you didn’t like Obama overthrow Kaddafi. Morsi was democratically elected and you want Obama to overthrow him? When you have el sisi coming up on left hook.

In short you really don’t know anything.

I wish you people stop using TDS because that stands for Trump Dumb Stupid........... because that is how he proved himself.

It's a pity Trump went to a foreign national to get help for an investigation into Biden rather than go to his own DoJ. He wouldn't be getting impeached if he had.
If there's no dirt on the Biden's, then what are you guys so worried about? Let Hunter testify.
I couldn't care less about Biden. Investigate him for all I care.

But Trump is still not legally allowed to solicit a foreign national to do it for him.
I want my president to uncover and investigate corruption in other nations before he sends my tax dollars to them...what is it that you find troubling about that?....
Then you should have elected one who sought to have Ukraine fight against corruption rather than look into a 3 year old rumor.
What three year old rumor?...the one that Biden bragged about on video?....come on man....do you really want to go back to the days of greased palms and dirty elected officials?....politicians should not bribe nations to give their kids ridiculously over paid do nothing jobs...whether you think its okay or not....
The one where Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.

Funny how liberals can see the collusion with Russia when their darling Muller spent almost three years and never could see it. I guess that is the same feelings based modality that allows Shits libs to call people “witnesses” who Never Saw Anything.

Mueller saw it too, and it was emphasized in Part I of his Report.

Mueller's defence of Trump on "conspiracy" is that Trump was too stupid to realize that the Russians contacting him were agents of the Russian government. And while there were a lot of meetings, phone calls, etc., with Russians, the was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE, not "no evidence", but insufficient evidence of a conspiracy - not enough emails, or documents, to prove the conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt.

Trump spent six weeks lying about what Mueller said, and you're posting the lies.

Unbelievable that someone could be THIS stupid.

You do know what "insufficient" means.

In other words, Mueller find evidence, but what he found couldn't prove what he, and all you lefties wished to prove. Whatever he found was insufficient, or inadequate to "get Trump". He found nothing.

Both Biden and Trump are running for the same office.

Yeah, them and some two dozen others.

So?

Opponents have yet to be determined. Claiming quid pro joe is Trumps political rival is like saying every commiecrat is. Commiecrats like you for instance. LMAO

They both running for the same office, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, them and some two dozen others.

You want to do this all night? I can copy and paste the same reply over and over if you wish. LMAO

LOLOL

As if it matters how many people are running for that office. Biden was still a political rival of Trump's.

Apparently all Dems, all who support this impeachment sham against President Trump simply for asking Ukraine to crack down on corruption. Why else would they be claiming this personally benefits President Trump? It only benefits him if Biden is guilty of corruption.
What's apparent is you're fucking brain-dead as virtually no Democrats are saying Biden can't or shouldn't be investigated. What we are saying is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden.

Savvy?
Why can’t he
You presume it’s soley because Biden is a potential political rival. There are other reasons which include the fact that Biden’s son gravy train ride is self serving to the Biden’s and disadvantageous to the USA.
"Why can’t he"

Because there's a fucking law against it, ya con moron.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Circling back to the old “it’s a campaign contribution” bullshit, eh?

In other words you got nothing. No one with an IQ above 70 would even try to make that argument in a court.
LOLOL

And yet, I get to sit back and watch him get impeached over it.
At least you admit your IQ is sub-70, Dumbfuck.:5_1_12024:

Means you don’t really know that much.
You may want to update yourself how many times Kim fired blank missiles towards Japan.
And the only reason they aren't a pile of ash is because of the Dragon.....aka China....

If goes back to that.........he's not gonna be happy about what comes next.......He's an attention grabber with his mouth........but China has told him not to push Trump.....

You are correct about Muslim brotherhood. Here’s the stupid things about you poorly informed Americans like you.
In this thread you didn’t like Obama overthrow Kaddafi. Morsi was democratically elected and you want Obama to overthrow him? When you have el sisi coming up on left hook.
Muslim Brotherhood trash...........good ridence.......Kaddafi was a dirt bag but a contained one..........Pure chaos in going there...........at the request of European nations like Italy........would you please kill this guy....

Why doesn't Europe do the deed they ask for.........about time they did........with the exception of Britain and France.........as France did well in Africa............and Britain stood by us in Iraq.

If there's no dirt on the Biden's, then what are you guys so worried about? Let Hunter testify.
I couldn't care less about Biden. Investigate him for all I care.

But Trump is still not legally allowed to solicit a foreign national to do it for him.
I want my president to uncover and investigate corruption in other nations before he sends my tax dollars to them...what is it that you find troubling about that?....
Then you should have elected one who sought to have Ukraine fight against corruption rather than look into a 3 year old rumor.
What three year old rumor?...the one that Biden bragged about on video?....come on man....do you really want to go back to the days of greased palms and dirty elected officials?....politicians should not bribe nations to give their kids ridiculously over paid do nothing jobs...whether you think its okay or not....
The one where Shokin was actively investigating Burisma.
It was a dud...a big costly dud...no one I've spoken to sees a crime large enough to impeach...but have at it....

What the Russian Hoax and the Whistle Hoax has shown America that Democrats hate America, there is a Deep State who hates America, MSM is Fake News, and that democrat voters have TDS. The encouraging revelation is there are actually some excellent Republican members of Congress like Mike Turner!

What this impeachment is showing is that there are people pushing Russian propaganda about the Ukraine to cover the Russian election interference. Why are YOU pushing Russian propaganda? The only people calling Russian interference a "hoax" are Russian trolls.

Now this isn't anything new for you. With your virulent racism, and anti-American attitudes, you lot are easy to spot.

Not so fast, dunce.

Nobody is disputing there was Russian interference. The claim was that it wasn't only Russians that were interfering. Ukrainians did it too, and unlike Russians, they admitted it.

To what extent Ukrainians did it, we're about to find out, and I hope Dems will impeach Trump in the House just so we could get it to Senate where all witnesses will be heard, about much wider range of issues with Ukraine.

Last edited:
You would think by now, the commiecrats would have learned that payback is a bitch. But as we see with this farce they are proceeding with, they are too stupid to learn from past mistakes.

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

Those bills were stuck there before impeachment inquiry. What the fuck is the House able to do about the bills Moscow Mitch is sitting on?
Engage in the interactive process with the Senate until they can strike a mutually agreeable deal. Are Democrats completely lost on how to conduct themselves in a representative Republic?

They don't have the ability to declare phony emergencies, then rely on supine Republicans to surrender their Congressional powers the way Trump does...
Trump has no Congressional powers to surrender.
... I don't think Democrats need lessons from Republicans in how to conduct themselves in a representative democracy.
The House has accomplished nothing so far this session as all their energy has been spent on undoing the 2016 election, rather than working for the American People.

How has T-Rump been working for the American people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you insist on how President Trump has been working for the American people, It's all here:
Manufacturing Boom
A significant part of America's manufacturing boom may also be attributable to a key change in the tax code signed into law in December 2017. The new law encouraged U.S. companies with corporate earnings sitting overseas avoiding high U.S. corporate taxes to bring that cash back to American shores. Some $300 billion out of what the Federal Reserve estimated is $1 trillion in multinational enterprises' profit was sent home in the first quarter of 2018.​

Trump's Economy Is Creating Factory Jobs 10 Times Faster Than Obama's | Investor's Business Daily

Sondland testified there was a quid pro quo, and that everyone knew about it. He even named names.

Yes, a "presumed" quid pro quo. He also testified that Trump never ordered one, and in fact when questioned, Trump ordered no quid pro quo.

LOL. Yes there is clear quid pro quo. No doubt.

Trump ordered no quid pro is a joke. What do you expect from a liar president?

Trump is a piece of art PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s false claim about Apple plant

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump tried to take credit Wednesday for opening a plant that’s been in business for years.

He also tried to blame House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for closing Congress, but she didn’t.

TRUMP: “Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!” — tweet early Wednesday evening.

THE FACTS: Neither happened.

Trump visited a factory in Austin, Texas, that has made the Mac Pro for Apple since 2013.

Honey, they started the new expansion. No lie. Just a Perfect example of how the media lies-
Apple expands in Austin
Company Breaks Ground on New Campus, Begins Production of All-New Mac Pro

Out of the horses mouth

Wrong. Very wrong. Read my link and your link see if you understand the technicalities. Then read what Trump was stupidly bullshiting.

Let me help you ..... Today I opened a major plant Apple manufacturing job in Texas.

The plant won’t be operational till 2021. So how in the hell did this liar president open a manufacturing job?

Bullcrap. My link is from apple itself. You want to nuance just to find something else to accuse him of. It is tds baaaaaddddddd.

I did not or never said your link did not came from Apple.
I asked you to read your link again and my link. Obviously you just stared at it and try to glamorize a pathological liar.

So let me help you again.
Trump said yesterday..... Today I opened a major plant Apple manufacturing job in Texas.

That’s a total lie....... . How can that be when they just started the construction and will not be operational until 2021 at the earliest.

So what part of that don’t you understand?

Here’s the problem with most or all of Trump followers. Just because Trump said something big doesn’t mean it’s real.

Those bills were stuck there before impeachment inquiry. What the fuck is the House able to do about the bills Moscow Mitch is sitting on?
Engage in the interactive process with the Senate until they can strike a mutually agreeable deal. Are Democrats completely lost on how to conduct themselves in a representative Republic?

They don't have the ability to declare phony emergencies, then rely on supine Republicans to surrender their Congressional powers the way Trump does...
... I don't think Democrats need lessons from Republicans in how to conduct themselves in a representative democracy.
The House has accomplished nothing so far this session as all their energy has been spent on undoing the 2016 election, rather than working for the American People.

If you insist on how President Trump has been working for the American people, It's all here:
Manufacturing Boom
A significant part of America's manufacturing boom may also be attributable to a key change in the tax code signed into law in December 2017. The new law encouraged U.S. companies with corporate earnings sitting overseas avoiding high U.S. corporate taxes to bring that cash back to American shores. Some $300 billion out of what the Federal Reserve estimated is $1 trillion in multinational enterprises' profit was sent home in the first quarter of 2018.​

Trump's Economy Is Creating Factory Jobs 10 Times Faster Than Obama's | Investor's Business Daily
Rising real wages and unemployment so low that if Trump can keep this up, the Social Security Trust Fund never exhausts.

While Dems have been trying to impeach him, he has been saving Social Security.

Besides rightwingnuts, who said Dems are afraid of Biden being investigated?

Apparently all Dems, all who support this impeachment sham against President Trump simply for asking Ukraine to crack down on corruption. Why else would they be claiming this personally benefits President Trump? It only benefits him if Biden is guilty of corruption.
What's apparent is you're fucking brain-dead as virtually no Democrats are saying Biden can't or shouldn't be investigated. What we are saying is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden.

Savvy?

Why wouldn’t he ask the foreign government to investigate Burisma? It’s their company. Are you saying that we don’t work with foreign allies and their authorities when investigating crimes that happened overseas?

Because if you are, that makes you the brain dead one.
Well sure, if a political rival wasn't connected to Burisma, then he could have asked Zelensky to investigate Burisma.

Savvy?

We have disagreement about what "political rival" is, but let it be your way for the sake of argument.

Answer this, if hypothetically, "political rival" did use his political position for financial gain for him or his family, and/or used his political position to influence foreign country to dig dirt on his political opponent, would you be OK with investigation?
Yes.

You would think by now, the commiecrats would have learned that payback is a bitch. But as we see with this farce they are proceeding with, they are too stupid to learn from past mistakes.

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

You been in a cave the past 3 years?

Yes, a "presumed" quid pro quo. He also testified that Trump never ordered one, and in fact when questioned, Trump ordered no quid pro quo.

Trump said, "Talk to Rudy." But, of course, Trump has blocked Rudy from testifying.
Yep......Rudy knows who is guilty of what....so of course....the Democrats claim he's committing crimes.

Rudy is a senile old fart who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and Rudy is committing crimes. Notice how his buddies, Lev and Parm are now going to jail? No, you're ignoring that.
... and still no Russian connection

Who is the Ukraine at war with? If the Ukraine doesn’t receive military aid, who does that benefit? Where did the Crowdstrike false propaganda story come from? Where did Guliani get his faked evidence on Maria Yovanovitch?

Who really benefited when Ukraine did not received lethal military aid in 2014, 2015, 2016?

Last edited:
What the Russian Hoax and the Whistle Hoax has shown America that Democrats hate America, there is a Deep State who hates America, MSM is Fake News, and that democrat voters have TDS. The encouraging revelation is there are actually some excellent Republican members of Congress like Mike Turner!

What this impeachment is showing is that there are people pushing Russian propaganda about the Ukraine to cover the Russian election interference. Why are YOU pushing Russian propaganda? The only people calling Russian interference a "hoax" are Russian trolls.

Now this isn't anything new for you. With your virulent racism, and anti-American attitudes, you lot are easy to spot.

Not so fast, dunce.

Nobody is disputing there was Russian interference. The claim was that it wasn't only Russians that were interfering. Ukrainians did it too, and unlike Russians, they admitted it.

TO what extent Ukrainians did it, we're about to find out, and I hope Dems will impeach Trump in the House just so we could get it to Senate where all witnesses will be heard, about much wider range of issues with Ukraine.

Don’t worry they will get to senate. A total showdown.

We are looking forward to seeing that. Nunez team defense is so dumb trying to protect a corrupted POTUS. I’m very disappointed that’s all they have to defend an impeachment.

If they called their wishful witnesses like Hunter that doesn’t change a bit that trump wants to rape the next election for his political purposes. He can’t even do it right.

Manufacturing Boom

Rising real wages and unemployment so low that if Trump can keep this up, the Social Security Trust Fund never exhausts.

While Dems have been trying to impeach him, he has been saving Social Security.
Yes, Democrats are somewhat limited in their mathematical calculations, and they seem slightly allergic to President Trump's home run hits that go way outta the park. I have no idea why they're engaging in the same daily roast they started three years ago. Some of them have made millions on Trump's wins. Yet, they keep bringing their dogs to the wet cement to put their paw prints on Trump's gift of new sidewalks for them to coast their wheelies on. Who'd a thunk it? :dunno:

Savvy?
Why can’t he
You presume it’s soley because Biden is a potential political rival. There are other reasons which include the fact that Biden’s son gravy train ride is self serving to the Biden’s and disadvantageous to the USA.
"Why can’t he"

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

The DOJ criminal division has already dismissed that fantasy.

The House didn't.

:dance:
And.............LOL

he said that she heard that someone said that they had heard it from someone else.....

Only place this comedy will be looked at is a house full of Lunatic Libs.
Like Trump says, read the transcript.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Savvy?
Why can’t he
"Why can’t he"

(a) Prohibition

The DOJ criminal division has already dismissed that fantasy.

The House didn't.

:dance:

That's ok, the senate will, if it ever gets that far.

Then the people will decide in the election.

Forum List

Back