EJQ2r5oXYAAqKNb

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

No one is above the law. Republicans don't get special rights.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

From the second that Donald J. Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator to begin serving the country he loves as her President, the libs have said "this is the beginning of the end", "the walls are closing in" "we got him now" continuously.

And the problem here is what the problem always will be. Libs underestimating Trump, and Trump fighting back with Twitter and other tools, libs responding by throwing a tantrum saying "this is not "presidential, how dare he fight back."

Trump is playing 5D chess, while Pencil Necked Geek Adam Schiff is playing tiddlywinks.
Fighting back with Twitter. The new right wing.
sure, MSM is controlling the dems. Seems right to me. Do his tweets get attention? if so, then it works. right?
Another one of scum bags twitter team. They all ware T's on their red neck bubba caps.

Mr Taylor thought....he thought???????? who elected him? he is not the president so what he thinks about the call or the policy makes no difference at all...get elected asshole and then you can do things your way....
Yep, so far his testimony is just his opinion. No actual facts.

I wonder if these stupid Moon Bats realize that the only witnesses that are allowed to appear are the one that Shiffty and the Democrat butt pirates will allow to appear.

Sham hearing.

The more I see how pathetic these Moon Bats look with this sham investigation the more convinced I am that Trump will win by a landslide.

The Democrats can't win with their commie issues so this is what they have resorted to and that will come back and bite them in the ass.
Maybe you're not getting the opposing testimony, but you aren't even listening to the testimony that is being presented. You know the other side. Maybe you should listen to the ambassador and find out what Trump & Co were up to. If you think it was okay, so be it. But you need to listen to what else happened.

The testimony isn't being given in a Fair Way, as a result, I'll wait for EIB correspondent Rush H Limbaugh III's analysis of it.

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Except, trump broke no laws. No, the russian collusion hindenburg went down in a fiery blow. Have no fear though the american hating libs will be gassing up a third hindenburg when this one goes down.
Taylor just sunk Trump's ship.

No he didn't because he broke no laws.
Well, after hearing his testimony, I have no question any longer what Trump was up to. He was more interested in getting Zelensky to publicly announce an investigation into Burisma and interference in the 2016 election (by Democrats, naturally) than in Ukrainian security. Sondland said so. Twice. Clearly. No innuendo.

Mr Taylor....."What I understood"....??????????????????????

you have got to be kidding me Schiff.....

Dude, I've stated over and over in here Schitt's is the whistleblower. It is Schitt's

This entire 'Whistleblower Impeachment' is ANOTHER one of Schiff's own creations - another 'PARODY'. It just hasn't been revealed yet, so he hasn't admitted to it / called it that yet!

:p

Every question includes "What did you understand that to mean".

This clown has nothing but his opinion. No facts. Nothing.

What a debacle.:dance:

Given that the whistlelblower's testimony has been confirmed multiple times by others, it makes zero sense to demand he testify.

That is, unless the entire point is to identify him so he can be killed.

Yep, that is the entire point. Conservatives want him dead or forced into hiding for being a patriot. The Trump cult wants to make a very public example of what happens to anyone who reports on the crimes of DearLeader and TheParty. Like the proud Stalinists they all are, they intend to terrify all opponents into submission.

The funny thing? They think it's not obvious.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Except, trump broke no laws. No, the russian collusion hindenburg went down in a fiery blow. Have no fear though the american hating libs will be gassing up a third hindenburg when this one goes down.

Well, after hearing his testimony, I have no question any longer what Trump was up to. He was more interested in getting Zelensky to publicly announce an investigation into Burisma and interference in the 2016 election (by Democrats, naturally) than in Ukrainian security. Sondland said so. Twice. Clearly. No innuendo.
So much for wanting to hear testimony from everyones perspective of what they interpreted he was saying, right? Mob rule.

We have him now thread 100,000,000,000,000.000.000,000,000.000.000,000,000,000,001.
View attachment 289598
Can you spot any evidence of corruption in Trump's past?
trump-presidents-investigations-promo-1557500573411-facebookJumbo-v7.png

"Federal, state and congressional authorities are scrutinizing many aspects of Donald J. Trump’s life through investigations related to his businesses, campaign, inauguration and presidency. We’ll be tracking them here. According to reporting by The New York Times, there are currently at least:

CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS
FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS
STATE AND LOCAL INVESTIGATIONS"

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump
View attachment 289630
trump-university-scam-trump-foundation-scam-trump-campaign-scam-trump-10607642.png

Too much MAGA?

What a fucking joke...I'm going to go and hit some balls...this is a waste of my time....

Handpicked by dems who looked the other way when Biden did it. So.....possible but still broke no laws.

Forum List

Back