Sure I can, most of the protections provided a criminal defendant are also provided to a civil defendant. The right to face your accuser is one of them.

Prove it, given the Constitution states it applies to "criminal prosecutions" ...

If you could read you'd know that Federal Civil Procedure almost perfectly mirrors Federal Criminal Procedure. Compliant, discovery, jury selection, trial and verdict.

civil procedure
They think they can hotwire the rules to get the outcome they want, when the outcome they desire requires a very broad consensus, which will not occur with complete confidence that the process has been above reproach.
Dumbfuck, there's nothing you can say that will redeem your fellow dumbfuck. The 6th Amendment applies to criminal cases, not civil cases. If fucking says so....

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

What this stupid commie dumb fuck won't tell you is the right to face your accusers is applicable in both Civil and Criminal procedures and that was the topic of discussion.

Prove it, don't just spit it...

I really think ,now that you asked ,that you're in serious jeopardy of losing the senate when America finds out how you played Russia against America How your 3 POS conspired to make the AH trump seem innocent

Uh eddie, you already lost on the collusion conspiracy theory; this is about Trump trying to investigate Joe Biden taking kickbacks from Burisma. According to you Communists, corruption is okay, investigating corruption is impeachable.

Your dementia is really kicking in....
You know, I read a report that supports that TDS can become the start of dementia for those who are inured in the lies of leftist lockstep stuff. Has to do with brain chemical changes under the stress TDS puts people who follow this century's hugest lying system ever known to man, which became very clear when Christine Blasey Ford tried to obfuscate her past of being a DNC operative and foisting a number of blarney accusations against supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. I watched the whole thing. The Demmie leaderss made total fools of themselves. So sad. We need a crocodile tears smiley! This'll havta do: :crybaby:
Because this one is too large to be a good smiley:
th

OMG! I just figured out why the Republicans are acting as if the President is "perfect" and is a "victim"....It's the American version of the Russian and other OLIGARCHS on the verge of losing their power and control over the Country! Donald....President Putin called and said "mission accomplished, come home and build hotels all over Russia comrade!"

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Can any of you retards argue against what's actually said and not what you wish was said???

I never said Burisma was never under investigation. There was no active investigation at the time Biden got Shokin fired.

You keep saying that, but never provided any actual evidence to any of it. Let's see...

Shokin was fired on March 29, 2016, per Biden request.

From Kyiv Post and Hromadske International
On September 13, 2016, the Pechersk District Court ordered the Prosecutor General to approve termination of the search for Zlochevsky.

The Prosecutor General's Office closed the case of tax evasion. “I believe that we have had success with this case: Burisma has paid the largest amount of taxes and penalties based on the results of examinations at that time – 180 million hryvnias ($7.46 million),” Lutsenko commented.

Meaning, the investigation was open 6 more month after Shokin was fired.

Stop senseless yapping, asshole.

Last edited:
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Biden: ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.’ … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

That is some quid pro quo, don't need an imagination
Who got the quo?

With Biden, the US policy got the quo by fighting the corruption in the Ukraine so we could send them aid.

With your fast asssed orange buddy, the quo was damage to his political foe.

I suspect that even a fucking moron liar like you can get that.
Fake Dave, I've already showed how you lie to make your points. You're a silly child.
You denying the quid pro quo with Biden just shows how much of a liar you are.
His son was going to be investigated by the prosecutor, and uncle Joe shut it down with
his quid pro quo/extortion/bribery. Please....run along, child. Oh...by the way...Bless your heart.
There's no quid pro quo on Biden's part unless you can show he personally got something out of it -- and you can't.
He got the prosecutor fired... Checkmate.

Isn't interesting how Dopey Biden suddenly lost the job at Burisma when Zelensky was elected?

Can any of you retards argue against what's actually said and not what you wish was said???

I never said Burisma was never under investigation. There was no active investigation at the time Biden got Shokin fired.

You keep saying that, but never provided any actual evidence to any of it. Let's see...

From Kyiv Post. and Hromadske International
On September 13, 2016, the Pechersk District Court ordered the Prosecutor General to approve termination of the search for Zlochevsky.

The Prosecutor General's Office closed the case of tax evasion. “I believe that we have had success with this case: Burisma has paid the largest amount of taxes and penalties based on the results of examinations at that time – 180 million hryvnias ($7.46 million),” Lutsenko commented.

You're lying as I've posted actual evidence repeatedly, which you've even read yourself...

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

So fuck off, lying troll.

I agree, Schiff has consistantly ignored how ridiculous this process is under his leadership...NO serious person would do to this country what he is doing.
And he is failing even more miserably that Fat Jerry with this Mueller testimony disaster.

SCHIFF SHOW FAILS: Poll finds sharp swing in opposition to impeachment among independents.

“The new poll found 49 percent oppose impeachment compared to 34 percent who support it. In October, 48 percent of independents polled supported impeachment, against 39 percent who opposed. Since October, Emerson has found Trump’s job approval rating jump by 5 points, from 43 percent to 48 percent.”​

And in another Poll: Trump Approval Rating Hits Net Positive As Support For Impeachment Plummets.
NUNES is wetting his pants
Devin Nunes was directly involved in the push for Biden Ukraine investigations, says Lev Parnas
Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani, says he helped arrange meetings between Nunes and Ukrainians.

Who? Amazing how libs will take the word of a complete nobody, who has a vested interest in pointing the finger to save his own ass....That is if it is someone they really want to destroy....

You're lying as I've posted actual evidence repeatedly, which you've even read yourself...

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

According to a former official eh? Yeah, that's convincing.....I say finish the investigation. Biden is a corrupt asshole.

I agree, Schiff has consistantly ignored how ridiculous this process is under his leadership...NO serious person would do to this country what he is doing.
And he is failing even more miserably that Fat Jerry with this Mueller testimony disaster.

SCHIFF SHOW FAILS: Poll finds sharp swing in opposition to impeachment among independents.

“The new poll found 49 percent oppose impeachment compared to 34 percent who support it. In October, 48 percent of independents polled supported impeachment, against 39 percent who opposed. Since October, Emerson has found Trump’s job approval rating jump by 5 points, from 43 percent to 48 percent.”​

And in another Poll: Trump Approval Rating Hits Net Positive As Support For Impeachment Plummets.
Devin Nunes was directly involved in the push for Biden Ukraine investigations, says Lev Parnas
Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani, says he helped arrange meetings between Nunes and Ukrainians.

Who? Amazing how libs will take the word of a complete nobody, who has a vested interest in pointing the finger to save his own ass....That is if it is someone they really want to destroy....
LOL

By "a complete nobody," you mean one of the central figures in trying to get Zelensky to publicly announce Biden was under investigation.

According to a former official eh? Yeah, that's convincing.....I say finish the investigation. Biden is a corrupt asshole.
What a pity you can't prove he's corrupt, huh?

LOL

By "a complete nobody," you mean one of the central figures in trying to get Zelensky to publicly announce Biden was under investigation.

Who? News flash for ya, No one with an ounce of integrity believes you liberal assholes anymore....All you spew are lies.

Why, because I want criminals out of the Whitehouse that current infest it? Again, shows a lot of Character on my part. No so much on yours.
Did you want the Clinton's out?....me doubt it.....hypocrite....

So you want another Devil versus Satan again. Which one will YOU vote for. Will it be the Devil or Satan. Are you aware that it's on file where the GRU went after the leading Republican Candidates hard starting in 2016? Of course you will deny that. The only leading Rep Candidate they didn't attack was Rump. The fix was on.

Rubio or Cruz would have been a better alternative but they got destroyed. Not by the Democrats but by the GRU helping Rump. If they wanted us real Republican votes they would have presented one of those two or even a third or fourth option. But the fix was in.
In case you haven't noticed...Trump hasn't been shown to have done anything illegal.....if that time ever comes ...get back to me...until then all you have is a TDS wish list.....

I really think ,now that you asked ,that you're in serious jeopardy of losing the senate when America finds out how you played Russia against America How your 3 POS conspired to make the AH trump seem innocent

Uh eddie, you already lost on the collusion conspiracy theory; this is about Trump trying to investigate Joe Biden taking kickbacks from Burisma. According to you Communists, corruption is okay, investigating corruption is impeachable.

Your dementia is really kicking in....
Yeah, but it's not working for them.

The conventional wisdom has always been that when you lose an election you accept it — thereby showing your loyalty to the American system — and endeavor to show the voters that you’re worthy of being elected next time. That involves working with the other party where you can, to show that you put the good of the country first, and acting sensible and responsible the rest of the time. That, to put it mildly, is not the approach the Democrats have chosen.

45b1f336e1aa20b1b6176389dc85c459

The current impeachment clown show was not made more credible by the fact that his opponents began talking impeachment even before President Trump was sworn in to office.

Nor has the endless talk of Trump’s opposition as “the Resistance,” as if 2019 America were equivalent to France in 1940, done a lot for credibility. When much of the opposition to Trump comes across as fantasy role-play by people who didn’t get enough validation in high school, it robs the entire enterprise of its seriousness.

We’ve been told repeatedly that Trump is Hitler, even as he backed Israel in the UN and moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. We’ve been told that Trump is a Putin puppet even as he sold anti-tank missiles to Ukraine (something Obama never did) and championed fracking in the United States, the success of which has done more to weaken Putin than anything the Obama/Hillary “reset” ever managed. (You could make a better case that the current Democratic candidates who vow to ban fracking are Putin puppets than you could for Trump.)

This isn't just the fringes of the party, it's the mainstream

Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Don't need to, not my job...All will come out in due time....Besides with people like you the charge is good enough.

LOL

Who? News flash for ya, No one with an ounce of integrity believes you liberal assholes anymore....All you spew are lies.
LOL

Who cares who you cultists b'lieve? :lmao:

You still can't prove your own claims.

Don't need to, not my job...All will come out in due time....Besides with people like you the charge is good enough.
LOLOL

Poor cultist. Can't prove his claims so now it waits for someone else to prove them for him.

:dance:

Why, because I want criminals out of the Whitehouse that current infest it? Again, shows a lot of Character on my part. No so much on yours.
Did you want the Clinton's out?....me doubt it.....hypocrite....

So you want another Devil versus Satan again. Which one will YOU vote for. Will it be the Devil or Satan. Are you aware that it's on file where the GRU went after the leading Republican Candidates hard starting in 2016? Of course you will deny that. The only leading Rep Candidate they didn't attack was Rump. The fix was on.

Rubio or Cruz would have been a better alternative but they got destroyed. Not by the Democrats but by the GRU helping Rump. If they wanted us real Republican votes they would have presented one of those two or even a third or fourth option. But the fix was in.
In case you haven't noticed...Trump hasn't been shown to have done anything illegal.....if that time ever comes ...get back to me...until then all you have is a TDS wish list.....
Only because trump forbids those who would bury him from answering subpoenas

I posted dates and Ukrainian source. You posted leftist propaganda channel opinions.

Go figure. Shitstain.

Whose word do you want us to take ?? Giuliani Nunes Graham's ? all pieces of shit all liars and then you have trump the world class lying scum

LOL

All The Democrats Had To Do Was Not Be Crazy, And They Couldn’t Even Do That.

The left in general seems determined to move as many moderates into the Trump camp as possible. In left-leaning Howard County, Maryland, the school board adopted a 1970s style busing program over the objections of constituents. This despite the fact that comments on the bill were overwhelmingly negative. The board then scolded the community for its opposition.

All over the country, universities are going crazy over anonymous fliers that read, simply, “It’s okay to be white.” This, we’re told, is a hate crime, and the FBI is investigating to find the perpetrators.

At this year’s Harvard/Yale game “climate protesters” took over the field and delayed play. As double Ivy League alumnus (Dartmouth and Yale) Roger L. Simon writes, the level of idiocy there is making him think we should abolish the Ivy League as unserious. “In the middle of this year's Harvard-Yale game, the great activistes spewed out onto the field to demand, what else, action on climate change — delaying the game for over an hour. But all these Ivy League smarty-pants couldn't come up with a slogan more original than 'Hey hey, ho ho, fossil fuels have got to go.' Who'd they learn that from, their grandparents? Decades ago, during Vietnam, it was 'Hey hey, ho ho, LBJ has got to go.'"

They want to take the party too far left: Progressive Democrats let their 'policy freak flags' fly

It’s fantasy role-play, in this case by people sad that they were born too late for the 1960s. Anyway, if you care about climate, you should be protesting outside the Chinese embassy — China is adding vast numbers of new coal-fired power plants — unlike the United States, which has actually seen carbon emissions drop thanks to fracking.

Forum List

Back