Impeachment hearings Democrats figure the only way they can beat Trump is to get him out of the running

You still don't get it. Even a President isn't above the law.

No one is, but first you have to have solid evidence.
Not ,this is my assumptions and this is what I heard.

Stay tuned, cupcake. But I have a feeling that even with solid evidence you won't accept it.

Reminds me of......

Prosecutor: You were found with the smoking gun in your hand, blood splatter on your clothes from the victim, 20 witnesses saw you pull the trigger with a 6 shot revolver, reload and then shoot 3 more times.

Defendant: I'm innocent. Sounds like the worst case of suicide I've ever heard.

Assumption and not true.
People are not mind readers.

Ummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaummmmmaaaaaaaaummmmmmmmwelllll I thought or I think....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

If Trump came out and told you that "yes, I held up aid to Ukraine because I wanted them to do me a favor and investigate Biden" -- you folks will still claim nothing happened....Oh wait!! he did...and you are.....Trumpers are pathetic...
Thank you for that CHILDISH, EMOTIONALLY-TRIGGERED PERSONAL ATTACK resulting from your INABILITY TO ADDRESS THE FACTS REGARDING TAYLOR.

Your surrender is accepted, snowflake.

Now the counsel is getting to the meat of the matter. He's getting that moron Kent to admit that there's nothing unusual or suspicious about U.S. officials inquiring about corruption in Ukraine.

Gregg Jarrett, the full blown Trumpster. He offers up no objectivity, he just another Little Trumpster goose-stepper. He has as much credibility as our local Trumpsters!!! :up:
Fox News's Neil Cavuto Confronts Gregg Jarrett on Pro-Trump Positions
As an adult, I will wait until the last word is uttered during this process of the impeachment, to finalize my thought on whether the Dems fucked up, like they did with Mueller.
Jarrett's responses seem rather.....conclusive.

Greg

Food fight.
Republicans are starting to gripe about process .... here we go.

Schifferbrains can't even explain what rules they are operating under.

What a buffoon.

This Taylor dude is butthurt that he was not included...wow folks.....the dems should have to repay the USA for this debacle.....

It's BACK FIRING AGAIN... and the word is old hippie Nanc is going to PULL THE PLUG on it Friday.

Republicans keep asking what the High Crime and Misdemeanor is.....the answer is ....BRIBERY

Specifically identified in the Constitution
and the "charges" keep changing until you can find something close enough that won't fall under scrutiny.

so far, lots of misses. but keep throwing accusations out there. maybe one day one will stick.

What makes you think he knows who it is?

Is it because he met with him?
Yeah that's it.
Link? What I heard was that the whistleblower talked to staff.

Okay
Now that's funny.
Okay, let's say Schiff knows who it is. At least he isn't blabbing it; it's supposed to be confidential.
Now, the point is, let's move on and talk about Taylor's testimony, which just told us in no uncertain terms that Trump held up the aid until Zelensky stated that there was an investigation into Trump's favorite conspiracy theories.

what else is he lying about???
He's not the one giving testimony. I get you, though. I've always asked the same about the President.

Is it because he met with him?
Yeah that's it.
Link? What I heard was that the whistleblower talked to staff.

Okay
Now that's funny.
Okay, let's say Schiff knows who it is. At least he isn't blabbing it; it's supposed to be confidential.
Now, the point is, let's move on and talk about Taylor's testimony, which just told us in no uncertain terms that Trump held up the aid until Zelensky stated that there was an investigation into Trump's favorite conspiracy theories.

what else is he lying about???
He's not the one giving testimony. I get you, though. I've always asked the same about the President.
yeah its worse than that,,,hes running the whole thing,,,

SO WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT???

giphy.gif

Where is he going with this ? None of it is relevant to the coercion.
So, there is no way anyone did anything wrong here at all unless his name is Trump, right? Gotcha, check.

Shit is all heresay, I stand by my previous post in this thread. Nothing burger.
If Trump was trying to get to the bottom of Ukranian corruption it might be relevant. However Trump tied US aid to digging dirt. That is using public funds for a personal purpose. Bidens alleged crimes are not germane.

Holy crow, that lawyer for the Republicans is asking leading question after leading question that the ambassador can't answer. I hate attorneys that pull that shit. Maybe he's just trying to get the Republicans' points out there, but wow.

Forum List

Back