Provide the link where Joe Biden said he was having the prosecutor fired to protect his son Hunter.

We know he did, of course that's irrelevant to the fact that he bribed a foreign country to effect their internal affairs. His son benefiting is tangential to that fact, quid pro joe doesn't have to benefit directly.

And I know that Trump tried to bribe/extort a foreign government into starting a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his political rival. He should rot in prison.

He asked for Ukraine to look into corruption, it's not his fault the Bidens are part of it, that's on the Bidens.

Still no evidence to support any wrong doing by the Biden's. Rudy's efforts seem to be bearing no fruit, except to add to his wallet.

Every significant job baby biden has ever had can be traced directly to his name being biden and his dads influence. Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH two days before baby biden was named to the Burisma board. It definitely appears fishy, if there really is nothing there, so be it, but it warrants looking into. If you think the commie propaganda media has done that, I want some of what you're smoking.

So look into it. Who cares?

Still no evidence to support any wrong doing by the Biden's.
Because there hasn't been an investigation.
Duh.
Yet The Donald has claimed that a Billion Dollars have been awarded to Hunter Biden. If Trump made the claim, it must be an investigation was completed.
An impressive non-seq you have there.
You should be proud.
Once again you've proved to be a Damn Liar
Not at all. Nothing in the remainder of your post changes the fact you rest on an impressive non seq.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal says he believes some Senate Republicans are privately concerned with how Mitch McConnell and the White House are handling the impeachment trial: "The defendant doesn't get to set the rules for the trial."
Murkowski, Lone GOP Senator To Vote Against Kavanaugh, Calls McConnell Working With White House ‘Disturbing’
This is a political, not a legal, process.
As such, politics necessarily plays into it - as demonstrated by the Democrats in the House.
LOL, so were the Bill of Rights, political. Your beloved 2nd A. then is not about the law by your reasoning.
:21:
I accept your concession of the point.
Idiot-gram ^^^, Variety, head in the sand.
Get well soon.
You may not like the fact the impeachment trial is a political process, but there's nothing you can do about it.

And lets face it - no matter what the result of the trial in the senate, you will continue to believe Trump is guilty of everything he's been accused of.

We know he did, of course that's irrelevant to the fact that he bribed a foreign country to effect their internal affairs. His son benefiting is tangential to that fact, quid pro joe doesn't have to benefit directly.

And I know that Trump tried to bribe/extort a foreign government into starting a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his political rival. He should rot in prison.

He asked for Ukraine to look into corruption, it's not his fault the Bidens are part of it, that's on the Bidens.

Still no evidence to support any wrong doing by the Biden's. Rudy's efforts seem to be bearing no fruit, except to add to his wallet.

Every significant job baby biden has ever had can be traced directly to his name being biden and his dads influence. Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH two days before baby biden was named to the Burisma board. It definitely appears fishy, if there really is nothing there, so be it, but it warrants looking into. If you think the commie propaganda media has done that, I want some of what you're smoking.

Evidently the house commies.

I haven't seen or heard a single one say Biden should not be investigated. Can you actually quote any?

Democrats Must Live with Consequences of Their Foolish Impeachment Farce.

The NeverTrump campaign has sputtered to a ludicrous and pitiful end with this year. Having dragged its media lackeys and the dwindling curiosity of the country through an absurd burlesque of a “solemn, sad,” impeachment process—without alleging any actual illegalities—the NeverTrump campaign has rushed through in a procedural Star Chamber because of the “urgency” of removing the president before the country reelects him. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) will not send the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

Democrats have no case against the president, are slipping in the polls, and that the last stand of the argument that a moral imperative makes Trump clearly unfit to serve in the great office to which he was elected, has crumbled.

The Democrats have no case for impeachment so they can’t go forward. They cannot possibly imagine there is any smoking gun anywhere to unsettle this administration. And as the country enters a presidential election year, they can’t get anyone except their lickspittles in the national political media drooling again about any legal threat to this president.

The voters will exercise their right and duty to determine if they want to reelect Donald Trump. The Democrats failed to impress anyone, came up empty, produced and passed a pack of lies as an argument for impeachment. Now they are trying to assert constitutional rights they do not possess and a moral authority they squandered years ago to deprive the Senate of the control over an impeachment trial which the Constitution clearly reserves to the upper chamber.

It’s over, Madam Speaker. Go back to San Francisco and ask Santa’s elves to help you clean up the public sanitation problem of the homeless people the California Democratic miracle has put on the city’s sidewalks.

I haven't seen or heard a single one say Biden should not be investigated. Can you actually quote any?

I heard a thousand time that it has been looked at already, and the bidens did nothing wrong, of course that's a lie. It's all over the MSM and this board, if you haven't seen that, you're not paying attention.

I heard a thousand time that it has been looked at already, and the bidens did nothing wrong, of course that's a lie. It's all over the MSM and this board, if you haven't seen that, you're not paying attention.

LOLOL

Seems you can't actually quote any saying Biden shouldn't be investigated. :dunno:

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

LOLOL

Seems you can't actually quote any saying Biden shouldn't be investigated. :dunno:

Here ya go, even has a video.
Shifty Schiff: Trump Shouldn't be Allowed to Investigate Joe Biden's Dirty Dealings in Ukraine (VIDEO)

LOLOL

Another:

There's no evidence for Trump's Biden-Ukraine accusations. What really happened?

LOL

Here ya go, even has a video.
Shifty Schiff: Trump Shouldn't be Allowed to Investigate Joe Biden's Dirty Dealings in Ukraine (VIDEO)
I didn't ask you for more evidence you're a dumbfuck, that's already been proven. I asked if you could quote a House Democrat saying Biden shouldn't be investigated. Now here you are, quoting Schiff saying Impeached Trump shouldn't investigate Biden; but nowhere in that interview did Schiff ever say Biden shouldn't be investigated.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Another:

There's no evidence for Trump's Biden-Ukraine accusations. What really happened?

LOL

Your brain is defective. That's now the second link you've posted that does not contain a quote of any House Democrat saying Biden should not be investigated.

And this after you claimed you heard them saying exactly that "a thousand times."

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Another:

Not appropriate for Trump to talk to AG about investigation into Biden: Schiff

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

Your brain is defective. That's now the second link you've posted that does not contain a quote of any House Democrat saying Biden should not be investigated.

And this after you claimed you heard them saying exactly that "a thousand times."

face-palm-gif.278959

Fuck off freak, I said it was also the the MSM.

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

At Wednesday's late hearing, judiciary committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said evidence has proven that Trump's requests for investigating the Bidens were not legitimate, or based in concerns about Ukrainian corruption.

Impeachment: House panel strikes down Republican amendments

LOLOL

Another:

Not appropriate for Trump to talk to AG about investigation into Biden: Schiff

LOLOLOL

That's not a third link you've posted which fails to quote a House Democrat saying Biden shouldn't be impeached. Only that Trump shouldn't be the one investigating him.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Fuck off freak, I said it was also the the MSM.

LOLOL

Here's what you said that you haven't proven...

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

At Wednesday's late hearing, judiciary committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said evidence has proven that Trump's requests for investigating the Bidens were not legitimate, or based in concerns about Ukrainian corruption.

LOL

Still not a quote saying Biden shouldn't be investigated. That's 4 now.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Excuse me, didn't 238 commies in the house just vote to impeach Trump because he asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG to investigate the bidens? If they thought the bidens should be investigated, would they have included that in the articles of impeachment? Now fuck off, I'm not playing your semantics game.

LOLOL

Another:

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Excuse me, didn't 238 commies in the house just vote to impeach Trump because he asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG to investigate the bidens? If they thought the bidens should be investigated, would they have included that in the articles of impeachment? Now fuck off, I'm not playing your semantics game.

LOLOLOLOLOL

And by "semantics," you mean bitch-slapping the shit out of you with the back side of my pimp hand. :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908

Forum List

Back