Official 2009 World Series Thread

Right off his Jaw Elvis? Ouch. Why so much dislike?

Last edited:
yes Joe...Big bats!!

Texiera may as well go up there with a piece of uncooked linguini

o fuck another bomb...I hope girardi dies in a fire

atw hat point is Giradi gonna have the balls and have a pitcher drill utley right in his fucking back.. The guy is digging in as comfy as can be and drilling anything in the inside corner...u have a 6-run deficit--drill him now!

As is obvious, that won't be happening.

BTW, this game isn't over yet.

Of course it's not. But I don't see the Yankee bullpen restraining Philly to no runs.
That's only because you don't know the game.

Quite often when teams 'break out' and score a lot early, they don't score at all the rest of the game.

Lee doesn't have it tonight, he's already walked 3 guys and just gave up another run.

When the game is over we can talk about post mortums.

:eusa_whistle:

atw hat point is Giradi gonna have the balls and have a pitcher drill utley right in his fucking back.. The guy is digging in as comfy as can be and drilling anything in the inside corner...u have a 6-run deficit--drill him now!

they should after arod has been hit three times. already.

Damn Elvis!

OK, unless a miracle happens for NY it's now 3-2 and back to the Bronx for Game 6. :clap2:

exactly. putting their weakest pitcher in tonight would have been risking one game. putting potentially three pitchers in on three days rest each is risking the entire crown.
Nonsense.

Surrendering a game is exactly what Torre did in 2001, because he had it 'in the bag' and NY ended up losing in 7.

There are no absolutes in sports, Burnett could just as easily pitched this way thursday as today, 'rest' had nothing to do with it.

We'll see what happens.

What did Torre have in the bag? Pettitte in game 6 and Clemens in game 7? what did Clemens give up? one run in 8 innings and then the meltdown by Rivera?
Torre let pettit take his lumps instead of going to the pen, which he was 'saving' for the last game.

Clueless Joe is gone and I'm glad.

And you call yourself a Yankees fan?

Its only four, if we lose, we lose, but Lee didn't own us and we came back.

There you go Xeno, question someone who's opinion may be different than yours because they are concerned for their team and you question their loyalty. :lol:

And you call yourself a Yankees fan?

Its only four, if we lose, we lose, but Lee didn't own us and we came back.

There you go Xeno, question someone who's opinion may be different than yours because they are concerned for their team and you question their loyalty. :lol:
This is yet another childish comment by you, I'm bucking him up not tearing him down.

Adults understand it, kids like you never do.

This is yet another childish comment by you, I'm bucking him up not tearing him down.

Adults understand it, kids like you never do.

You know, for some odd reason you seem obsessed with my age. You don't see me saying you're senile in every response. Why is that? Is it because maybe I don't need to base my argument on things not related to the topic at hand?

Forum List

Back