Official 2010 Baseball Thread

Yep. Some guys actually didn't forget that bat speed isn't all just about muscle.

sup fellas!

I know i have been gone for a bit, work is crazy. Just wanted to say whats up.

Go Yankees. I'm glad swish got that last spot on the all star team

Blue Jays are my team tonight. Love watching them beat down the lowly Twinkies. :)

Any way the Tigers gain games in the central I'm all for it...

The Twins stink outright.

They haven't won three in a row since May, lead the league in GIDP, and other than Liriano and Pavano the starters are sucking ass.

The stink until they play the Tigers. The Tigers are complete garbage when they play the Twins (and the Royals). I'm hoping the Tigers can just take 1 this weekend at home against them...

If the Yankees get Cliff Lee I'm gonna whig out a bit.

Dude, tell your Twinkies to get the deal done. They know their catching prospect is obsolete because Mauer is locked up. Throw in some trimmings that the Yankees can't match and do this!

I love it that the Rangers got Lee. The Yankees didn't get him and neither did the Twins. :)

I love it that the Rangers got Lee. The Yankees didn't get him and neither did the Twins. :)

The Rangers just became a huge threat in the AL.

They can beat anyone now in a playoff series.

If I'm a yanks fan, I'm worried.

Finally the Giants draft a hitter who actually comes up through their system and produces. He catches a great game, rakes, is 21 years old and actually came through our farm system. He will be an all star next year. Hail Buster Posey!

Truthspeaker, I actually think the Dodgers, now that Zander has been sent down to the fan minor leagues, have a chance to get into the World Series. As always, it comes down to pitching, great defense, and solid hitting. Da Bums are OK in 1, good in 2, and very good in 3. We will see. Next year may be your year for the Giants.

Truthspeaker, I actually think the Dodgers, now that Zander has been sent down to the fan minor leagues, have a chance to get into the World Series. As always, it comes down to pitching, great defense, and solid hitting. Da Bums are OK in 1, good in 2, and very good in 3. We will see. Next year may be your year for the Giants.

When Pablo Sandoval starts hitting it will be lights out for the rest of the West, because we will have a solid 3-4-5 for the first time when that happens with Huff, Posey, Sandoval.

Tough luck losing Pettite, yanks fans. A groin injury ain't just gonna be a 15 day'er.

Well, the Dodgers have lost steadily since the All Star game. Time to call Zander back up. He may have something.

Alright Jake,
This is the time for the Giants to step on the Dodgers throats. Payback begins tonight.

The Dodgers will show tonight why Lincecum should go back to the minors. They will knock him out by the second inning. Go Blue! We have a chance because Zander got sent back down again.

Forum List

Back