[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

This is the moment of humor I mentioned at the 57 minute mark in the video:

Obama cuts loose during State of the Union - CNN.com

"I have no more campaigns to run," Obama said, drawing loud applause from Republicans in the chamber.

But Obama had a quick comeback: "I know, 'cause I won both of 'em," he said going off script and drawing applause from Democrats.

You are completely missing the point.

No he isn't.
It is bad enough to listen to the words of our President saying half truths and spinning data like a hurricane, but read the high points of the deceptive speech at the same time.
That is the point. You missed it.

You deny the statistics? You say they are false?

lol....

Re-opened for DISCUSSION.

Remember... If the post you're about to publish has more to say about another member than it does about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post.

Reasonable political discussion, hopefully leading to common ground, starts with us, kids.

Je suis Charlie also at the SOTU 2015:

150120232117-25-sotu-0120-large-169.jpg

State of the Union 2015 fact check - POLITICO

FACT CHECK Obama claims credit for an incomplete recovery Fox News
CNN/ORC poll:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/01/21/top1.pdf

51% of viewers had a VERY positive view of the 2015 SOTU. That's up from 44% last year.

30% of viewers had a somewhat positive view of the 2015 SOTU. That's down from 32% last year.

10% of viewers had a somewhat negative view of the 2015 SOTU. That's down from 14% last year.

8% of viewers had a VERY negative view of the 2015 SOTU. No change over last year.

So, in total: 81% had a postive view, 18% had a negative view, 1% were mixed, just like last year (1%).

More proof that the far left does not even understand math or what they post, just more propaganda.

My goodness, an 81% positive view of something President Obama has done? That is going to have our 'Conservatives' absolutely rabid.

That 18% is guaranteed to vote Republican in 2016. But not necessarily that 81%.... in fact, prolly not.

:thup:

More proof that another far left drone will agree with another far left drone even if the math does not exists in reality..

My goodness, an 81% positive view of something President Obama has done? That is going to have our 'Conservatives' absolutely rabid.

That 18% is guaranteed to vote Republican in 2016. But not necessarily that 81%.... in fact, prolly not.

More proof that another far left drone will agree with another far left drone even if the math does not exists in reality..

About the 5th post where you use the word far left. Is that all you have, even at a nickel a post?

About the 5th post where you use the word far left. Is that all you have, even at a nickel a post?

Oh look another paid far left drone to come in and prove my comments!

Why don't you just go far left far left far left far left ...........in one post to save time. Obama's not far left, that's for sure but you wouldn't know that of course.

Why don't you just go far left far left far left far left ...........in one post to save time. Obama's not far left, that's for sure but you wouldn't know that of course.

Oh my you just proven that you are very far left!

Good for you!

Did he say Tesla? Aren't they trying to close Tesla because they don't use Distributor systems like Ford and GM?

Nah... that's just more right-wing misinformation.

May I suggest that you try some sources in addition to FOX? I'm kind of partial to NPR, but there are PLENTY of choices :thup:

Luddly how many times did you have to change your drawers during this speech?
All the liberals got to orgasm in unison. Especially when Obama talked about winning his two presidential campaigns.
"How doth it profit a man to win a White House, yet lose a Congress?"

I wonder if His Imperial Lame Duck-ness understands the concept of Pyrrhic Victory?

Especially given that such a situation is now staring Him in the face.

Not that the rapidly shrinking handful of Orgasmic ObamaBots would notice...
tongue_smile.gif

Obama: Congress should come together

Obama: I will veto anything I disagree with

7:06 PM - 20 Jan 2015

LMAO- A POTUS for the losers

-Geaux

The only thing we did not get from tonight's State of The Union speech was a "Mission Accomplished" flag... oddly some of the 6,493 words (the lowest word-count of his Presidency) were not entirely 'factual'...

Don't Forget...

"Make A New America"

The Atlantic has an excellent interactive chart for diving into the details of SOTUs...

Some color...

"The shadow of crisis has passed" - so why are Treasury yields at record lows and why does The Fed have ZIRP and keep threatening QE on every 5% drop in stocks?

Everything Is Awesome SOTU Post-Mortem It s Not Government s Job To Make Everybody Rich Zero Hedge

George Will summed it all up, and for all his olive branches he squelched everything with his yeah and I won both of them remark. A masterful snow job.

After Republicans, who had sat on their hands all night cheered when he said he was not running anymore. Another exhibit of disrespect by the Republicans

Obama put them in their place

Forum List

Back