[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

Here is all you need to see to get what he has said in ever speech he has given. HIS VISIONS for you wrapped up in one video..Enjoy LIVING off the backs of your fellow countrymen and women

Here is all you need to see to get what he has said in ever speech he has given. HIS VISIONS for you wrapped up in one video..Enjoy LIVING off the backs of your fellow countrymen and women

RWs want to pay higher taxes and get nothing for it.

George Will summed it all up, and for all his olive branches he squelched everything with his yeah and I won both of them remark. A masterful snow job.

After Republicans, who had sat on their hands all night cheered when he said he was not running anymore. Another exhibit of disrespect by the Republicans

Obama put them in their place
Yeah cause he was being so civil the whole night.

Yes, again the little cartoons put the bullshit into perspective....

53ssqa.jpg

Welcome to the Official 2015 State of the Union Address Thread!

In order to cut down on all the duplicate threads concerning the 2015 State of the Union Address (1-20-15) please us this thread for comments, opinions and observations on tonights State of the Union Address.

This thread will be opened at 9:00pm Eastern.
I smell a monopoly....

I have these two roomates, and they are Fox News fans. I can bearly get them to tolerate CNN for a few minutes.

Well...today, they are really grumpy.

Fox News is pouring on the gloom and doom to counter the SOTU address.

So if you know any Fox News fans, stay out of their way today, they need room to works things through

And getting more to the truth....

The Top Five Takeaways From The #SOTU

RedState ^
Tonight the President delivered his State of the Union remarks. It was a grandiose speech with lofty ideals, delivered with all of the considerable rhetorical charms at his disposal, sure to go down in history as a prime exemplar of "how it's done." Wait .. hang on. I've just been informed that I was watching March of the Penguins. My bad. As it turns out, the President's speech was pretty humdrum and more than a little silly in places, delivered with all the contrived bluster of his considerable self-regard and gift for delusion. Eh, close enough. Nevertheless, in the spirit...

And getting more to the truth....

The Top Five Takeaways From The #SOTU

RedState ^
Tonight the President delivered his State of the Union remarks. It was a grandiose speech with lofty ideals, delivered with all of the considerable rhetorical charms at his disposal, sure to go down in history as a prime exemplar of "how it's done." Wait .. hang on. I've just been informed that I was watching March of the Penguins. My bad. As it turns out, the President's speech was pretty humdrum and more than a little silly in places, delivered with all the contrived bluster of his considerable self-regard and gift for delusion. Eh, close enough. Nevertheless, in the spirit...
Again right wingers display their funny ability, that has no one even smirking..

Where is a JOE WALSH to yell out "YOU LIE" when one is so desperately needed?.....The comeback was, "And where were you and the DummycRATS in the 2010 and 2014 elections....You said 2014 was about YOUR POLICIES, and you lost HISTORICALLY!

Obama calls for civility, then immediately taunts Republicans over his two presidential wins

The Washington Times ^
Obama spent much of Tuesday’s State of the Union calling for civility in politics — then taunted Republicans over his two election victories, after many of them applauded the looming end of his political career. Mr. Obama issued a broad call for “a better politics” that began with common principles, and said his agenda isn’t political, pointing out “I have no more campaigns to run." -- snip -- The applause was too much for Mr. Obama, who punctuated his declaration that his campaigns are over by saying, “I know, because I won both of them.” -- snip --

Equal work equal pay. If you take 4 weeks off of work for sick leave that isn't equal work. If you take time off work to take care of kids at home, regardless of your sex, that isn't equal work.

Ignorance isn't life threatening, but it proves one thing - it's endemic in the Obama Hater's Bigotry. FMLA has been in effect for two decades, but it does not apply to all.

http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs28.pdf

I suppose Slyhunter isn't a parent, doesn't have elderly parents and is a callous conservative.

OH MY.... the FIRST of many shall we say "MISSPEAKS" by the first "fool me once, shame on me, try to fool me MULTIPLE TIMES, SHAME on you!"?

SOTU Fact Check: Obama's Health Care Debt Bomb

Townhall.com ^
In his State of the Union Tuesday, President Obama claimed that Obamacare has helped cut the deficit by two thirds by slowing the rate of health care spending growth. Not only is this claim false, but Obamacare has created a deficit time bomb that will explode just as he is leaving office.Now it is true that the growth of health care spending has fallen during Obama's presidency. But that slowdown began not only before Obama passed Obamacare, but even before Obama took office. The reality is that larger economic factors, including the growth of cost-sharing health care plans, began slowing health care spending...

Forum List

Back