Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard a word about covid since November 3rd. Must be cured. Biden did it.
There were 100,000 cases Tuesday - a new daily record.

You're scared of a virus with a 99.6 percent recovery rate. We get it.
That's 1.6 plus million Americans killed by it. DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL.

The infection rate spread is 10 TIMES greater than the Flu.... because it is spread asymptomatic vs the flu

1.6 million haven't died from it.
If it spreads to all Americans, and the death rate is 0.4% it's over 1.6 millionson dead from it.

Yet with the flu, where the death rate is 0.5%, so slightly more deadly than you claim for covid....we only average 36,000 deaths a year, and we already have a near 240,000 dead from covid with 4 or 5 months left, to hit a year's time.

The Corona virus is much more infectious than the flu, so it spreads much faster to people, more people are catching it, thus the much higher death counts for covid than the flu even though their death rates are suppose to be nearly the same.

In other words, your so called recovery rate, means Jack shit, without accounting for covid spreading to many more people, than the flu in a much much much quicker speed.

Haven't heard a word about covid since November 3rd. Must be cured. Biden did it.
There were 100,000 cases Tuesday - a new daily record.

You're scared of a virus with a 99.6 percent recovery rate. We get it.
That's 1.6 plus million Americans killed by it. DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL.

The infection rate spread is 10 TIMES greater than the Flu.... because it is spread asymptomatic vs the flu

1.6 million haven't died from it.
If it spreads to all Americans, and the death rate is 0.4% it's over 1.6 millionson dead from it.

Yet with the flu, where the death rate is 0.5%, so slightly more deadly than you claim for covid....we only average 36,000 deaths a year, and we already have a near 240,000 dead from covid with 4 or 5 months left, to hit a year's time.

The Corona virus is much more infectious than the flu, so it spreads much faster to people, more people are catching it, thus the much higher death counts for covid than the flu even though their death rates are suppose to be nearly the same.

In other words, your so called recovery rate, means Jack shit, without accounting for covid spreading to many more people, than the flu in a much much much quicker speed.
Like you know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Happy Trails, NC! I'll miss you!

Thanks, OL, same to you.

But...you know...

jus7s.jpg

lol.
Deleted it. You can delete this one.

As I posted on another thread, I hate to break it to those of you who still trust the system, but it is a fact that elections can be rigged, through computer programs designed to flip close races. And no one would ever know. I'm going to post a video below with a clip of a programmer who testified under oath that he did just that, to change the outcome of an election.

(Fast forward to 4:09 as there is nothing in the video before that)

Like I said on the other thread, I don't have a candidate in this race, I don't support the Duopoly, but I just wanted to say that I don't trust any of this, and I don't think that any of this stuff happening is just a coincidence. :dunno:

ETA: Here's the short clip on YouTube, for those too lazy to click on the other link.

People don't believe this stuff exists but it does.

Last edited:
Nevada Update!

Watching Kornacki on the Big Board. Nevada just did a big dump and Joe increased his lead by around 4,000 votes to over 12,000.

Bidan: 49.4% 597,353
Trump: 48.5% 585,311

87% in

They must have brought in another of those Radio Flyer stake beds with 130,000 votes all for Biden! :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back