Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you on the left that voted for Biden please take a moment and ask yourself had Trump won would the right be gloating and when you answer know I know they would so continue...

Yeah, I'm not gloating. Well, not much anyways.

I woke up on Wednesday at 4am in utter disbelief that the country had re-elected Trump, which I thought was happening again. So I know how they feel.

But that doesn't mean they're not going to get hammered for posting all their bizarre conspiracy theories. That's what happens when the top of the ticket is an orange loon.

All of you on the left that voted for Biden please take a moment and ask yourself had Trump won would the right be gloating and when you answer know I know they would so continue...

Yeah, I'm not gloating. Well, not much anyways.

I woke up on Wednesday at 4am in utter disbelief that the country had re-elected Trump, which I thought was happening again. So I know how they feel.

But that doesn't mean they're not going to get hammered for posting all their bizarre conspiracy theories. That's what happens when the top of the ticket is an orange loon.

It was yesterday afternoon before I started feeling a little better about things. Walk-in votes were tabulated first and then came the deluge!

I was involved in conservative party politics 30 years ago in both Canada and the UK.

There was never - and I mean never - any of this bizarre conspiracy theory garbage that seems to dominate conservative discourse today.

William F Buckley would look at his movement and deem it a disgrace.

Conservative Crazy.jpg

No path for Trump in Nevada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back