Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for something completely different...

Omar2.jpg

The early voting this year is going to make the map do some crazy things from the onset.
The Mail in Virus voting this year is gonna make the map do crazy things......fixed it for you.

If Trump loses, China is rewarded for poisoning the world and killing people.

Citizens will also be proven to be stupid to believe Trump is responsible.

Americans interests around the world will NOT improve, they will subjected to more "co-operation" with international agencies, which amount to appeasement to China who are bribing and influencing these agencies.
Not my fault............Alabama didn't play the Mail in Virus BS........you vote in person.......and you show an Id.............They can't harvest the votes here..........

We did our part as always.

Does anybody know how many contested seats there are in the Senate. And I don't mean elections, I mean which races are going to be tight? IOW, is it possible the Senate could flip to the Dems?

The early voting this year is going to make the map do some crazy things from the onset.
The Mail in Virus voting this year is gonna make the map do crazy things......fixed it for you.

If Trump loses, China is rewarded for poisoning the world and killing people.

Citizens will also be proven to be stupid to believe Trump is responsible.

Americans interests around the world will NOT improve, they will subjected to more "co-operation" with international agencies, which amount to appeasement to China who are bribing and influencing these agencies.
Not my fault............Alabama didn't play the Mail in Virus BS........you vote in person.......and you show an Id.............They can't harvest the votes here..........

We did our part as always.
Yeah..y'all used to being on the losing side, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back