Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
America is its people. We elect our officials. So you hate America since you hate millions who voted for him.

And those that voted against him??
So you hate half of America? Lol

No, I have an extreme dislike for neocon whackadoodles. The good new is, if Trumpie wins you won't be seeing me for at least 12 months. There, something else to make you happy!
Why? We don't all have to agree-----with one another.

America is its people. We elect our officials. So you hate America since you hate millions who voted for him.

20fe8740fad67ba6c7a2d6ef91275691.jpg

No, I have an extreme dislike for neocon whackadoodles. The good new is, if Trumpie wins you won't be seeing me for at least 12 months. There, something else to make you happy!
Unlike idiot leftists whom you love so much I hate censorship. So are you a paid anti Trump poster? Why would you leave?
He bet me and lost.........lol

Good sig line from others. Trump side and I'll retract......but the sig line stays a year.
Oh....that’s between you two but I dislike those kind of bets, leaving the site and such. Have him change his avatar to something MAGA for a year. Idk.

I have President Trump at 209 ECs but Fox will not call a single state for Trump.

Then just heard Georgia, PA, and North Carolina where Trump has increasing leads, just decided to stop counting votes.

WTF?

I have never heard that happen ever in any election.

Fox News calls Utah and other b.s states. Few updates. No calling of Florida. Penn goes home for the night.

Is this supposed to be entertainment or a free and fair election?
This supports my ratings conspiracy theory. Trump in a landslide, so they are dragging it out for viewers.

No way. They never play with elections. Last two years they have. People aren't tuning in to hear chatter and "woah it's still a long night".

This is the most important issue on the globe tonight. When CNN says "we are getting calls from the Dem Party" I'm thinking wtf.

The whole PENN state issue is a serious one. They have no reason to go home at 10 pm.
Deep State ordered Trump will not be declared winner tonight. Tons of stuff today on it, no joke.

I have President Trump at 209 ECs but Fox will not call a single state for Trump.

Then just heard Georgia, PA, and North Carolina where Trump has increasing leads, just decided to stop counting votes.

WTF?

I have never heard that happen ever in any election.

Unlike idiot leftists whom you love so much I hate censorship. So are you a paid anti Trump poster? Why would you leave?
He bet me and lost.........lol

Good sig line from others. Trump side and I'll retract......but the sig line stays a year.
Oh....that’s between you two but I dislike those kind of bets, leaving the site and such. Have him change his avatar to something MAGA for a year. Idk.
I'm ok with that.......I'll let you guys decide on the pro Trump thing if he wants to stay.

Now they tell us "no more count in GA and Penn"

Tell me this isn't suspicious? Georgia too?

Fox News hosts are laughing uncomfortably. Nobody asking questions, such as "why"? Why in a general election where millions voted for their current president, has it gone from "well Trump didn't get this vote", to "well Trump has taken the lead in some key areas, but we need to stop counting for the night".

They said all week "let's hope it's a landslide and/or a quick outcome, to avoid suspicions". Trump called this.

They said on the news that Georgia and Pennsylvania have stopped counting ballots for the night and will pick up again tomorrow, so I'm guessing we aren't going to know tonight?
Correct but absentee ballots is what they won’t count. They will count today’s votes I believe.

Fox News calls Utah and other b.s states. Few updates. No calling of Florida. Penn goes home for the night.

Is this supposed to be entertainment or a free and fair election?
This supports my ratings conspiracy theory. Trump in a landslide, so they are dragging it out for viewers.

No way. They never play with elections. Last two years they have. People aren't tuning in to hear chatter and "woah it's still a long night".

This is the most important issue on the globe tonight. When CNN says "we are getting calls from the Dem Party" I'm thinking wtf.

The whole PENN state issue is a serious one. They have no reason to go home at 10 pm.
Deep State ordered Trump will not be declared winner tonight. Tons of stuff today on it, no joke.

I heard PA can count up until Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back