Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

That wasn't my point, Jim. My point is that 7% death rate is misleading regarding the global trend with this disease.
Of course, it will have a global impact on ours and others economy, that's a given.
My numbers are global numbers, and in some places like Iran the numbers are much worse than in China, and some places like the EU is pretty much just ignoring the whole thing.

That wasn't my point, Jim. My point is that 7% death rate is misleading regarding the global trend with this disease.
Of course, it will have a global impact on ours and others economy, that's a given.
My numbers are global numbers, and in some places like Iran the numbers are much worse than in China, and some places like the EU is pretty much just ignoring the whole thing.
The huge amount of cases and the amount of deaths in China skews the total numbers for the rest of the world, even when including Iran.

I am getting a lot of vibes that liberals are loving this virus for political purposes.

Thoroughly enjoying the market crash too. Pretty sick.

I am getting a lot of vibes that liberals are loving this virus for political purposes.

Indeed, they are grabbing at straws at this point. They know the elections are coming, and they
know that their stable of candidates are nothing but buffoons.

Thank you Capt. Obvious, the number will increase.
*The percentage, i.e., the rate, genius.

Read a weeeee bit more slowly.
It seems that those countries with poor healthcare are the ones with a high mortality rate.

So what you got....other than a hope and prayer things get worse for us?
It could get worse regarding the mortality, but we aren't seeing it.

Indeed, they are grabbing at straws at this point. They know the elections are coming, and they
know that their stable of candidates are nothing but buffoons.
A bunch of autistics would be better.

It seems that those countries with poor healthcare are the ones with a high mortality rate
No kidding? That's deep.

Yes, the death rate will increase as the virus spreads, and that is one big reason. You're sitting in the country ranked about #32 in WHO rankings, so heads up.

I don't hope things get worse. It's you and your redneck pals rooting for the brown people to get weeded out.

How many people died from the flu in 2019?

In total, the CDC estimates that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season, 647,000 people were hospitalized and 61,200 died.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-coronavirus

Article seems pretty stupid now.
Not really. The flu is still a bigger threat.

Depends how you quantify.
Everything can depend on how it is quantified.

In sheer numbers alone, the flu is a bigger threat to America. The Corvid19 virus has some scary aspects to it, but we have the foremost healthcare system in the world and I think we'll deal with it as well as we deal with the flu.

The economic hit, however; has been rediculous.

It seems that those countries with poor healthcare are the ones with a high mortality rate
No kidding? That's deep.

Yes, the death rate will increase as the virus spreads, and that is one big reason. You're sitting in the country ranked about #32 in WHO rankings, so heads up.

I don't hope things get worse. It's you and your redneck pals rooting for the brown people to get weeded out.
Dude.
Do you read your S before you post? If Trump didn't nix china flights we'd be F now. You called him a racist. You want to run the country???

tenor-1.gif

If Trump didn't nix china flights we'd be F now.
Uh...what? The virus is already here.

You called him a racist.
Yes, I like to treat sissy bullies like him the way they treat others, then watch them cry about it. And here you are, complaining for him. Don't worry, I was being facetious.
Yeah from cruise boats and people already infected. I believe one case in S infested Cali. I know you're kidding, but CNN ain't.

And who do you have? A near 80 yr old Bolshevic with a bad ticker?

Forum List

Back