Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

A good press conference. Appropriate input by the medical experts and political leaders on point with our response to a developing issue. I appreciated that the President made a point of taking questions from journalists from a variety of outlets.

upload_2020-2-29_18-18-49.png

However, this is a lie.

Survey said that 38% of beer drinkers say they wouldn't buy Corona for any reason at all, including presumably they prefer other beer.
Only 4% of surveyed people who usually drink Corona say they would stop.

As if now 88,365 cases 3001 deaths and 42,738 recovered in 67 countries. While all will increase, it is not the bubonic plague that the media would have us believe.

We've had one die that I know of.....

While losing 10,000 to the flue.
Which, as any functioning, rational adult should be able to puzzle out, is because the flu is not contained, is ubiquitous, and is controlled somewhat by existing vaccines.. Since the major concern here is containing and prepping for the spread of the covid-19 virus, your comment is painfully stupid, and you should shut up immediately.

Which, as any functioning, rational adult should be able to puzzle out, is because the flu is not contained, is ubiquitous, and is controlled somewhat by existing vaccines.. Since the major concern here is containing and prepping for the spread of the covid-19 virus, your comment is painfully stupid, and you should shut up immediately.
That makes no motherfucking sense whatsoever.

Whose major concern ?

Yours ?

Because Fox News told you it should be ?

This morning the radio reported 3 more deaths in Washington State BRINGING THE TOTAL TO FIVE!

Thats not as many as libs are hoping for but the day is still young

This morning the radio reported 3 more deaths in Washington State BRINGING THE TOTAL TO FIVE!

Sadly it hit a facility of our most vulnerable, a long term care nursing facility.

Sadly it hit a facility of our most vulnerable, a long term care nursing facility.
Thats sad

Virus’s are easy to spread in a hospital or nursing home

We are not in a pandemic situation yet and it would be hard to compare previous situations because medical technology has improved dramatically over time.

In times like this you have to have faith in technology which hopefully can minimize actual deaths and halt the spread of the problem.

I received an email from a business selling masks.

if people start wearing masks, how can you tell the difference between the good the bad and the ugly

Well with Trump promises, I am sure some of us feel a lot safer

President Trump reassured the crowd that he had jawboned the nation’s pharmaceutical companies into quickly tackling the coronavirus.

“They’re going to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon,” he said.

But “soon” was correct only if it meant 12 to 18 months from now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back