Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

What is it about lack of test kits because they are MADE IN CHINA instead of the US that liberal trump hating globalists do not understand?

FDA declares it will monitor medical supply shortages due to coronavirus, since almost everything is made in China

FDA declares it will monitor medical supply shortages due to coronavirus, since almost everything is made in China

Millions locked down in Italy as government announces sweeping quarantine

1/4 of Italy's population on lockdown

Dont go to store wait till the last minute lol
299-days-the-book-pow-sent-me-this.-facebook.png

8gu41mh.png

Let me guess you are one of those confusing the World Health Organization with the CDC, am I correct?
No, you are not correct. In fact, it is you confusing the AM radio alternate reality with actual reality. Trump's budget proposal from last month cuts the WHO funding in half.

LMFAO. 21 US DEAD. BUUUT BUUUUT buuuut it's just the flu...........
so much so nations shut down universities call their slaves back. yeah just the flu .
View attachment 311199
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
21 deaths is less than the murder rate in chicago over the same period
If I had plans to visit the Chicago "hood" the murder rate would be a concern to me. Why do you go there? The Coronavirus travels, genius.
I am trying to put the coronavirus in perspective for you

but I have found that libs who question the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with them are often not very bright themselves

so much so nations shut down universities call their slaves back. yeah just the flu .
View attachment 311199

There are 22 deaths and that is JUST for the US today they are making sure the same map is DOWN convenient timing for them they can control the digits when they want to.
but you can catch it's in nthe 500's and even that is a LIE>

upload_2020-3-9_7-21-42.jpeg

View attachment 311199
If I had plans to visit the Chicago "hood" the murder rate would be a concern to me. Why do you go there? The Coronavirus travels, genius.

but I have found that libs who question the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with them are often not very bright themselves
That`s not putting anything in perspective. There`s nothing intelligent about comparing gang violence to the Coronavirus. You just wanted to scream Ni**ers and thought this was an appropriate opportunity. It isn`t.

View attachment 311199

That`s not putting anything in perspective. There`s nothing intelligent about comparing gang violence to the Coronavirus. You just wanted to scream Ni**ers and thought this was an appropriate opportunity. It isn`t.
Are all the murders and murderers black?

its typical that libs like you are obsessed with skin color

View attachment 311199

Are all the murders and murderers black?

its typical that libs like you are obsessed with skin color

They'll be ok once they get it then realize it wasn't the flu after all . That's if they live through it first.

upload_2020-3-9_9-32-39.jpeg

They'll be ok once they get it then realize it wasn't the flu after all . That's if they live through it first.
View attachment 311289
DC Priest Who Shook 500 Hands At Communion Has Coronavirus
The hand shaking took place despite many other Catholic churches changing their worshipping practices in an effort to stop the spread of the virus.

USA Today reports that at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception,

“Priests have started asking worshippers not to shake hands at the sign of peace, which occurs around midway through the Catholic service. Most Masses here normally don’t offer wine during communion, but those that do are suspending the use of the shared chalices for now.”

Such precautions are not being followed at other religious sites in regions impacted by the coronavirus.​

March 9, 2019

upload_2020-3-9_17-22-54.png

The USA is still not in the top 30 infected nation thanks to the quick reactions of Donald J Trump, despite the insane partisan opposition at every turn he gets from the Democratic party.

BTW, all these nations are run by leftwing idiots. The EU leadership, which is neoMarxist, has stopped any border controls from being implemented to slow the progress of the disease in Europe. They want Europe to depopulate more, I guess.

March 9, 2019

View attachment 311372

The USA is still not in the top 30 infected nation thanks to the quick reactions of Donald J Trump, despite the insane partisan opposition at every turn he gets from the Democratic party.

BTW, all these nations are run by leftwing idiots. The EU leadership, which is neoMarxist, has stopped any border controls from being implemented to slow the progress of the disease in Europe. They want Europe to depopulate more, I guess.
The experts say travel restrictions are not really effective.

View attachment 311289
The hand shaking took place despite many other Catholic churches changing their worshipping practices in an effort to stop the spread of the virus.

USA Today reports that at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception,

“Priests have started asking worshippers not to shake hands at the sign of peace, which occurs around midway through the Catholic service. Most Masses here normally don’t offer wine during communion, but those that do are suspending the use of the shared chalices for now.”

Such precautions are not being followed at other religious sites in regions impacted by the coronavirus.​

Yeah and I just saw this one too. TY.

View attachment 311289

Did you see this one?

Coronavirus Concerns After Trump Contacts With Now Self-Quarantined GOP Congressmen

March 9, 2019

View attachment 311372

:lol:

You’ve gone off the deep end, dude

View attachment 311289

Did you see this one?

Coronavirus Concerns After Trump Contacts With Now Self-Quarantined GOP Congressmen
No big deal. He can just, you know, maybe go to work and, you know, just get better.

March 9, 2019

View attachment 311372

The map I post is from JOHN HOPKINS.....

but I certainly wouldn't trust another GOV tied source it's the ALPHABET soup jackasses.

Visit the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center where our experts help to advance understanding of the virus, inform the public, and brief policymakers in order to guide a response, improve care, and save lives.

This guy says it is not the flu.
upload_2020-3-9_15-32-10.jpeg

Forum List

Back