Official Election results thread

No? Because I know how much he is going to fuck up this country. This country will end up being more politically and racially divided than it ever was under Obama.
And your reaction is one based on emotion without basis.

A reaction that many are going to have tomorrow.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?
Nope. Didn't vote for him either.

Has nothing to with the fact that I am an American and am not going to move out of the country because we have a shitty president.

I'm not moving out... just looking to take a long vacation. Spread my wings and gain some culture.
Good luck then.

I suggest Germany - there is a lot of various culture there that is very close :D

I'd like to learn some Spanish and go to South/Central America... but I don't think there are too many Criminal Justice jobs there!

hqdefault.jpg

Here was my map...think I was pretty close

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.
Not really.

Obama was not the end. Bush was not the end. Trump is not going to be as disastrous as the left says.

You should feel personally responsible for what he causes. You helped put him there.
And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

There were only 2 choices. If you didn't support Hillary, you helped that clown win.
Ah, I see. I had to support the lying corrupt pol that you guys put up or else.

Funny, the right demands that I support democrats for the same reason. The core problem here is that you don't seem to realize that I am not the reason that your chose party cannot garner my support - you are. You put up a shit candidate and then simply expect me to fall over and vote for them because you point at the other guy and call them worse.

That is the core problem with p0olitics today. Trump is the creation of your asinine concepts - the asinine concept that we HAVE to vote for one of the 2 major parties out of fear. I will vote for the candidate who represents me. You want me to vote for your candidate then they have to EARN IT. They are not going to get it out of fear mongering.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?

Has nothing to with the fact that I am an American and am not going to move out of the country because we have a shitty president.

I'm not moving out... just looking to take a long vacation. Spread my wings and gain some culture.
Good luck then.

I suggest Germany - there is a lot of various culture there that is very close :D

I'd like to learn some Spanish and go to South/Central America... but I don't think there are too many Criminal Justice jobs there!
lol. Not likely.

Want to learn Spanish? Go to Spain. I missed that country when I was over there, very sad about that :(

Good luck then.

There will be plenty of opportunity here soon enough.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Not really.

Obama was not the end. Bush was not the end. Trump is not going to be as disastrous as the left says.

You should feel personally responsible for what he causes. You helped put him there.
And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

There were only 2 choices. If you didn't support Hillary, you helped that clown win.
Ah, I see. I had to support the lying corrupt pol that you guys put up or else.

Funny, the right demands that I support democrats for the same reason. The core problem here is that you don't seem to realize that I am not the reason that your chose party cannot garner my support - you are. You put up a shit candidate and then simply expect me to fall over and vote for them because you point at the other guy and call them worse.

That is the core problem with p0olitics today. Trump is the creation of your asinine concepts - the asinine concept that we HAVE to vote for one of the 2 major parties out of fear. I will vote for the candidate who represents me. You want me to vote for your candidate then they have to EARN IT. They are not going to get it out of fear mongering.

Wonderful belief until reality hits. Bottom line, no third party had any chance. A vote for any third party candidate was a vote for Trump. You helped him win, own it.

Forum List

Back