Official Election results thread

I need to hurry and graduate next semester and then find a job in another country for 4 years.
Because that is a well reasoned response to a candidate you did not support winning the presidency.

No? Because I know how much he is going to fuck up this country. This country will end up being more politically and racially divided than it ever was under Obama.
And your reaction is one based on emotion without basis.

A reaction that many are going to have tomorrow.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?
Nope. Didn't vote for him either.

Has nothing to with the fact that I am an American and am not going to move out of the country because we have a shitty president.

I'm not moving out... just looking to take a long vacation. Spread my wings and gain some culture.

Aren't you proud?
20161108_electionresults15_0.jpg

Only rich people own stock....right?

If you think that, then you didn't notice the retirement plans that crashed when Bush was president.

Because that is a well reasoned response to a candidate you did not support winning the presidency.

No? Because I know how much he is going to fuck up this country. This country will end up being more politically and racially divided than it ever was under Obama.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?

Has nothing to with the fact that I am an American and am not going to move out of the country because we have a shitty president.

I'm not moving out... just looking to take a long vacation. Spread my wings and gain some culture.
Good luck then.

I suggest Germany - there is a lot of various culture there that is very close :D

Good. Then you wan't have a problem accepting the damage that will be done. The stock markets all over the world are already crashing. Aren't you proud?
And what are you going to say when they fully recover as they always do?

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.
Not really.

Obama was not the end. Bush was not the end. Trump is not going to be as disastrous as the left says.

You should feel personally responsible for what he causes. You helped put him there.
And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

Johnathon Turley (professor of the constitution) explaining that the EO's Obama pulled se t a precedent for President Trump to do the same...and cancel out Obama's.

Good luck then.

I suggest Germany - there is a lot of various culture there that is very close :D
Yeah. Angela Merkel lets anyone into the country.

And what are you going to say when they fully recover as they always do?

Stock markets always recover. The crash is an indication of how that idiot is going to effect the world. We will be lucky to keep any allies.
Not really.

Obama was not the end. Bush was not the end. Trump is not going to be as disastrous as the left says.

You should feel personally responsible for what he causes. You helped put him there.
And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

There were only 2 choices. If you didn't support Hillary, you helped that clown win.

Forum List

Back