Official Election results thread

I need to hurry and graduate next semester and then find a job in another country for 4 years.
Because that is a well reasoned response to a candidate you did not support winning the presidency.

No? Because I know how much he is going to fuck up this country. This country will end up being more politically and racially divided than it ever was under Obama.
And your reaction is one based on emotion without basis.

A reaction that many are going to have tomorrow.

Under Trump? Open borders for only hot women that have more than a B cup. Because a flat chested woman can't be a 10.

Will their be a path to citizenship in the form of government funded breast implants?
I figure we could get mexico to pay for it.

They can trade military service for breast implants.

Why would a dude get breast implants?

Well I guess the men could get penis implants... we all know how much importance Trump places on penis size. He'll want all his soldiers to be HUGGGGGGGGE!

Nope...only chicks will be considered.
And only if they're hot.

Like Gaddafi's body guards.

th

God will handle it.

How does your God handle life-long adulterers and pussy grabbers who shamelessly lie while shaking a bible in your gullible face?

2bfa64b4f763fb3f38c6d22e9e2e34ce.jpg

Don't be that hard on Bill tonight. Come on.

Trump said something dirty in a private conversation with someone 11 years ago. Your candidate has been cussing Secret Service and her own staff for decades and they say she cursed worse than anyone they ever heard in their life yet I haven't heard you mention that. Hillary just blew up recently at her own Chairman Donna Brazille and cussed in front of an NBC Executive because Matt Lauer asked a question that wasn't pre-approved by her during a Forum. Presidential? Calm and steady? I think not.

Look. Trump had a potty mouth 11 years ago. Hillary Clinton had multiple criminal investigations going on by the FBI while she was running for the highest office in the land up until a week ago. The NYPD said that what they found on Wiener's laptop is enough to send her and her friends to prison for life. There is simply no comparison. I'll take Mr. Potty mouth (from 11 years ago). Thank you.

SAID SOMETHING? That is a crazy statement.

The guy had three wifes, openly cheated on them and was talking about pussy grabbing married women while married to the last one! A testimony many women corroborated in detail.

He couldn't even quote even one line out of his MOST FAVORITE BOOK EVER.
And Hillary put our secrets open to enemy nations. I'll take a man who ended his marriages..he did it honestly. Now, let's talk about Bill Clinton.

gee. I remember vividly the lectures we would all receive about how a President's sex life shouldn't matter. Only the job counted. Not his personal life.

:lol:

One more time, hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

Geez Hillary, way to abandon your voters. You can't even show your face. You have to get John Podesta to speak in your stead. I thought you were pathetic before, but this is flat out classless. How sad.

CNN still didn't call PA, 20 minutes since others did. They're still trying to find some votes there. F***ing loosers.

Will their be a path to citizenship in the form of government funded breast implants?
I figure we could get mexico to pay for it.

They can trade military service for breast implants.

Why would a dude get breast implants?

Well I guess the men could get penis implants... we all know how much importance Trump places on penis size. He'll want all his soldiers to be HUGGGGGGGGE!

Nope...only chicks will be considered.
And only if they're hot.

Like Gaddafi's body guards.

th

Have to check the cup size but they look like likely candidates.

I need to hurry and graduate next semester and then find a job in another country for 4 years.
Because that is a well reasoned response to a candidate you did not support winning the presidency.

No? Because I know how much he is going to fuck up this country. This country will end up being more politically and racially divided than it ever was under Obama.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?

Trump has AZ and AK absolutely in the bag, so with that clinton has no possible way to 270, Trump wins, good night.

CNN still didn't call PA, 20 minutes since others did. They're still trying to find some votes there. F***ing loosers.
CNN has surpassed FOX as the most partisan network IMHO. Over the last few months they have had some pathetic reporting that was blatantly partisan.

'News' is getting worse.

Haha... he literally threatened to NOT pay America's loan payments to China and Russia, basically taunting them with, "What are they going to do about it?" That really sound like a world leader?
Nope. Didn't vote for him either.

Has nothing to with the fact that I am an American and am not going to move out of the country because we have a shitty president.

Forum List

Back