Official Election results thread

You should feel personally responsible for what he causes. You helped put him there.
And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

There were only 2 choices. If you didn't support Hillary, you helped that clown win.
Ah, I see. I had to support the lying corrupt pol that you guys put up or else.

Funny, the right demands that I support democrats for the same reason. The core problem here is that you don't seem to realize that I am not the reason that your chose party cannot garner my support - you are. You put up a shit candidate and then simply expect me to fall over and vote for them because you point at the other guy and call them worse.

That is the core problem with p0olitics today. Trump is the creation of your asinine concepts - the asinine concept that we HAVE to vote for one of the 2 major parties out of fear. I will vote for the candidate who represents me. You want me to vote for your candidate then they have to EARN IT. They are not going to get it out of fear mongering.

Wonderful belief until reality hits. Bottom line, no third party had any chance. A vote for any third party candidate was a vote for Trump. You helped him win, own it.
Ah, continue with the zero personal accountability. Nice work. Not I should support Hillery because she is so good but because he is so bad.

Honestly, partisan bullshit like that is truly pathetic and outright disgusting.

Those like you created this clown AND the clown you ran on your side. Nice work though you will never own it.

And just how did I do that?
Nothing Bulldog?

There were only 2 choices. If you didn't support Hillary, you helped that clown win.

Funny, the right demands that I support democrats for the same reason. The core problem here is that you don't seem to realize that I am not the reason that your chose party cannot garner my support - you are. You put up a shit candidate and then simply expect me to fall over and vote for them because you point at the other guy and call them worse.

That is the core problem with p0olitics today. Trump is the creation of your asinine concepts - the asinine concept that we HAVE to vote for one of the 2 major parties out of fear. I will vote for the candidate who represents me. You want me to vote for your candidate then they have to EARN IT. They are not going to get it out of fear mongering.

Wonderful belief until reality hits. Bottom line, no third party had any chance. A vote for any third party candidate was a vote for Trump. You helped him win, own it.
Ah, continue with the zero personal accountability. Nice work. Not I should support Hillery because she is so good but because he is so bad.

Honestly, partisan bullshit like that is truly pathetic and outright disgusting.

Those like you created this clown AND the clown you ran on your side. Nice work though you will never own it.

So, you think you didn't help Trump? You will suffer the same as the rest of us. I hope you enjoy that.

CNN still hasn't called PA.

2a8nw2x.jpg

CNN Rules!

Trump deserved the win. It was a gutsy decision for him to run, since he was just a businessman. We haven't had a 'citizen' pose a challenging run since Ronald Reagan.

And CNN was there every step of the way covering all aspects.

I've been a BBC fan for some time now (for my news feeds), but CNN deserves an Emmy for its Election coverage. I never felt like I was missing anything.

Sad news for Mrs. Clinton; we can only wonder now if America was actually ready for a female president.

All eyes turn on Trump now. We know he has the guts to stand on the world stage. I'll simply be monitoring his administration's eco-policies.

Climate change is now affecting capitalism...

Kudos to CNN again (who said the news has to be tricky?)!

cnn.png

Nothing Bulldog?

So, you think you didn't help Trump? You will suffer the same as the rest of us. I hope you enjoy that.
I would have suffered the same if Hillary was elected.

I would have suffered the same if Hillary was elected.

You keep telling yourself that. The stock markets already crashed. Putin is pleased.

Poor Baron looks uncomfortable. He probably thinks, I have to move away from all my friends. Yes, Baron, it will be different for you. Bless you dear.

CNN Rules!

Trump deserved the win. It was a gutsy decision for him to run, since he was just a businessman. We haven't had a 'citizen' pose a challenging run since Ronald Reagan.

And CNN was there every step of the way covering all aspects.

I've been a BBC fan for some time now (for my news feeds), but CNN deserves an Emmy for its Election coverage. I never felt like I was missing anything.

Sad news for Mrs. Clinton; we can only wonder now if America was actually ready for a female president.

All eyes turn on Trump now. We know he has the guts to stand on the world stage. I'll simply be monitoring his administration's eco-policies.

Climate change is now affecting capitalism...

Kudos to CNN again (who said the news has to be tricky?)!

View attachment 97548
To CNN...who helped taint the debates...

Just think how much money Trump is going to make off of Soros buying his support. Trump might be able to build another tower in a year or two.

Forum List

Back