Official Election results thread

Libs goddamn that was quite the epic beating you took. Its been 122 years since Republicans won the White House, Senate, and House. You just lost 3 to 4 SCOTUS nominations. Obama's legacy just got flushed down the toilet. I warned you not to piss off God.
That is what really matters - the SCOTUS. I have to wonder if Trump will make reasonable nominations or not.

Trump already posted a list of potential SCOTUS justices and Republicans were quite happy with that list.

Libs goddamn that was quite the epic beating you took. Its been 122 years since Republicans won the White House, Senate, and House. You just lost 3 to 4 SCOTUS nominations. Obama's legacy just got flushed down the toilet. I warned you not to piss off God.

And you get an orange Kim Il Jong

I told you libs you would be destroyed, take a few days to process the epic beating. :itsok:

[

I told you libs you would be destroyed, take a few days to process the epic beating. :itsok:

Right now. the whole civilised world is laughing at you. Some are crying too. The amount of damage this man can do to the world is astonishing. You watch. Come back here in four years from now and we'll have a yarn about his presidency. I bet you won't be so smug then.

*Edit - in fact I'm betting that the mid-terms in 2018 both houses will go back to the Dems. Easily...

[

Right now. the whole civilised world is laughing at you. Some are crying too. The amount of damage this man can do to the world is astonishing. You watch. Come back here in four years from now and we'll have a yarn about his presidency. I bet you won't be so smug then.

*Edit - in fact I'm betting that the mid-terms in 2018 both houses will go back to the Dems. Easily...

Yup, the globalist Marxists that want white Christian culture eradicated is in shock. Too bad for them we're not rolling over.

[

The sky is falling the sky is falling...Just relax while President Trump cleans up your mess.

The Hungarian PM, France's Le Pen, Putin, Duterte are all congratulating him.

It's time we had real allies, not the fucking Sunnis Hillary and the Hussein have had us in bed with.

[

Yup, the globalist Marxists that want white Christian culture eradicated is in shock. Too bad for them we're not rolling over.

They called us deplorable, they attacked us and mocked us...so we kicked the shit out of them...only took one day they didn't put up much of a fight.

[

The sky is falling the sky is falling...Just relax while President Trump cleans up your mess.

What mess?

Obamacare, open borders, illegals, stupid trade deals. Say goodbye to TPP, say goodbye to Obamacare. After Trump is done with him the only memento Obama will have left will be his Nobel Peace prize. I doubt the fool will be too popular on the lecture circuit either.

[
Obamacare, open borders, illegals, stupid trade deals. Say goodbye to TPP, say goodbye to Obamacare. After Trump is done with him the only memento Obama will have left will be his Nobel Peace prize. I doubt the fool will be too popular on the lecture circuit either.

Isolationist America. Yeah, that'll work. NOT...

[

Isolationist America. Yeah, that'll work. NOT...

We'll make America great again while some people like you sit on the sidelines griping and whining.

We'll make America great again while some people like you sit on the sidelines griping and whining.

America's always been great. How is he going to make it 'great again'? What are his plans? Build a wall? yeah, that'll help. Tear up trade deals that'll turn the US into a third-world back water? Yeah, that'll work...

Forum List

Back