Official Impeachment Day Thread

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif
“Jeff supplied me with lots of little girls” - Bill Clinton.

This is fun.

I wonder how many idiots are going to wake up tomorrow and run screaming into the streets when they realize that Trump is still in office.
Why would anyone do that?
Because they're stupid enough to think that impeachment means he has to leave office tonight.
We know he'll still be in office No surprise But to know it's driving that pos nutz means it's all worth the time

I wonder how many idiots are going to wake up tomorrow and run screaming into the streets when they realize that Trump is still in office.
Because they're stupid enough to think that impeachment means he has to leave office tonight.
We know he'll still be in office No surprise But to know it's driving that pos nutz means it's all worth the time
You pissed off Hitler you know.

Holy shit. Just got to the hotel and this clown show is still going. I’ll give the democrats credit. When they want to look retarded they take all fucking day to do it.
Hey dumbass. The Republicans launched three hours of idiotic shenanigans to delay the start of the 6 hour debate.

Theater for rubes like you. Why don't you appreciate it?
LMAO! So they stretched the democrat retard train out a bit longer. Personally I don’t give a shit. Your clown show is closing with all of bombshell news and revelations of a popcorn fart. And it will die the lowly death it deserves tonight. You get to spend your evening knowing all of this bullshit you promoted ends up in nothing but a partisan waste of time. I get to spend mine not giving a fuck and enjoying a booming economy and reveling in how great MAGA has been and will continue to be for the next five years.
The Trump economy is nowhere near as good as the Clinton economy was. Not even close.

That didn't stop the Republicans from impeaching Slick Willy over a consensual blowjob.

Karma's a BITCH!
You run on that. Tell people they don’t know their personal economic situation.
What they don't know is that their children and grandchildren will be paying the price for Trump's long con.

He stole from our descendants to pull off his scam.

Fifteen years from now, or less, it will be hard to find a Trump supporter.

And no matter who wins the next election, it will be someone who runs trillion dollar deficits. Just like I said before the last election, it makes no difference to the future of this country which candidate wins.

So I don't give a shit who wins. We all lose. You're just too stupid to know it.

But I am glad Trump will go down in history as the disgrace that he is. His name will live forever in infamy.
You idiots suddenly being concerned about the debt is fucking hilarious. You do know Trump can’t sign off on any spending until the democrat congress sends it to him right? Tell me you fucking know that. Then come and explain how the hell you’re all for reducing spending.

Holy shit. Just got to the hotel and this clown show is still going. I’ll give the democrats credit. When they want to look retarded they take all fucking day to do it.
Hey dumbass. The Republicans launched three hours of idiotic shenanigans to delay the start of the 6 hour debate.

LMAO! So they stretched the democrat retard train out a bit longer. Personally I don’t give a shit. Your clown show is closing with all of bombshell news and revelations of a popcorn fart. And it will die the lowly death it deserves tonight. You get to spend your evening knowing all of this bullshit you promoted ends up in nothing but a partisan waste of time. I get to spend mine not giving a fuck and enjoying a booming economy and reveling in how great MAGA has been and will continue to be for the next five years.
The Trump economy is nowhere near as good as the Clinton economy was. Not even close.

That didn't stop the Republicans from impeaching Slick Willy over a consensual blowjob.

Karma's a BITCH!
What they don't know is that their children and grandchildren will be paying the price for Trump's long con.

And no matter who wins the next election, it will be someone who runs trillion dollar deficits. Just like I said before the last election, it makes no difference to the future of this country which candidate wins.

So I don't give a shit who wins. We all lose. You're just too stupid to know it.

But I am glad Trump will go down in history as the disgrace that he is. His name will live forever in infamy.
We've seen how over the past couple decades how the Righties support Bush, then disown him...support McCain, then disown him...support Romney, then disown him.....and now some are even disowning Reagan. The best part of today is all those GOPrs getting their statements written into the Congressional Record so they can't deny in the future, just like the Republicans who praised and admired Hitler and Mussolini did so in Congressional session before the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Karma's a BITCH!

You idiots suddenly being concerned about the debt is fucking hilarious. You do know Trump can’t sign off on any spending until the democrat congress sends it to him right? Tell me you fucking know that. Then come and explain how the hell you’re all for reducing spending.
The Leftards said the same about Reagan.

And today Reagan is still known as the greatest modern day President.

Karma's a BITCH!
It’s actually way better. Clinton benefited from the Reagan economy. Trump had to fix the obie one. He did just that.

Clinton was impeached for lying.
You know Clinton didn't follow Reagan.....
Did I say that?
You know Clinton didn't follow Reagan.

Karma's a BITCH!

We've seen how over the past couple decades how the Righties support Bush, then disown him...support McCain, then disown him...support Romney, then disown him.....and now some are even disowning Reagan. The best part of today is all those GOPrs getting their statements written into the Congressional Record so they can't deny in the future, just like the Republicans who praised and admired Hitler and Mussolini did so in Congressional session before the attack on Pearl Harbor.
You really think Trump is a RINO?

Interesting. Think for a minute what it means for impeachment to fail. Trump is ticked off, very vindictive, and has nothing more to fear from the Keystone Kops.

Forum List

Back