Official Impeachment Day Thread

MAC38-TRUMPCLINTON-POST.jpg
Why is he grabbing for Bill's crotch?

I wonder how many idiots are going to wake up tomorrow and run screaming into the streets when they realize that Trump is still in office.
Why would anyone do that?
Because they're stupid enough to think that impeachment means he has to leave office tonight.
We know he'll still be in office No surprise But to know it's driving that pos nutz means it's all worth the time
Interesting. Think for a minute what it means for impeachment to fail. Trump is ticked off, very vindictive, and has nothing more to fear from the Keystone Kops.
Do you understand hadit if he's sent back for 4 more years he'll feel nothing can touch him He'll run wild and repubs don't have the balls to stop him

Steve has said the best speech so far, wow! America is uniting in support for Trump the way these swamp democrats charade this.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

]
trupm-epstein1.jpg

giphy.gif
“Jeff supplied me with lots of little girls” - Bill Clinton.

This is fun.
It IS fun when you have to make something up to "try" to keep up.

I wonder how many idiots are going to wake up tomorrow and run screaming into the streets when they realize that Trump is still in office.
Why would anyone do that?
Because they're stupid enough to think that impeachment means he has to leave office tonight.
We know he'll still be in office No surprise But to know it's driving that pos nutz means it's all worth the time
Interesting. Think for a minute what it means for impeachment to fail. Trump is ticked off, very vindictive, and has nothing more to fear from the Keystone Kops.
Do you understand hadit if he's sent back for 4 more years he'll feel nothing can touch him He'll run wild and repubs don't have the balls to stop him
And the democrats won't have the ammunition to do it either. This is why I continue to say the democrats really, really screwed up big time on this. I think Pelosi was dragged into it by the liar Schiff who convinced her he had a phone call they could lie about and Trump blew it up in their faces by releasing the transcript. It would be nearly impossible to do this again without a seriously hard core crime, absolutely proven and with near total bipartisan support. I do expect Trump to go after those who foisted this on him and do whatever he wants to do.

Lying about trump providing jobs.....

Of course you become loser-denial about facts, especially when Steve got shot by a democrat voter.
Lying about providing jobs.

Lowest unemployment in history. No wonder why No-bama envies Trump so much. He even wished to be like him.
Is that why we have so many homeless and so many working two or three jobs to just keep a roof over their heads?

What a humiliation for a President

Being reelected AFTER an impeachment will erase any humiliation he might feel now.

But everyone knows its not a legit impeachment. A partisan impeachment isn't a real impeachment, it's a cry-baby thing about losing the 2016 election.

Who will receive praise as a man or woman of courage? Not any of the Republicans, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back