Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Oh, I know there are two sides.

No. You don't.

You completely support the idea of the minority being suppressed in this process. You want there to be only one side. One guilty verdict.
I do want a guilty verdict, because I believe the President is guilty and caught red handed and no one, despite all kinds of deflection to other topics, can explain what the Pres was up to, if not what the Dems are saying he was.

I have no idea what all the procedural arguments are every time someone takes a breath. I just think it's interesting that when Schiff told them to pipe down, they did. With Nadler? Not so much.

Goldman, the Dem's counsel, is burying Trump. He's making the Repub's whiny bitching sound like......like.........whiny bitching.

Lots of heat, no light. Until there is a John Dean figure who gives testimony from inside the bunker...the Senate won’t care. I doubt they’ll care then either.
The GOP in the Senate are unpatriotic partisan hacks, which their votes will show and go down in history as such.
Oh fucking spare us the tiresome appeals to patriotism....You're as big a bore as Pelosi.
They are patriotic only when they think it will work in their favor. Just as with everything else in this case, something tells me the general public sees right through it, just as we do.

Last edited:
You right wingers that didn't listen just missed a real rant from Collins, and now they're arguing over a point of order so vociferously that I'm wondering if someone is going to be thrown out.

I'm sure this will get merged or deleted, but wanted to give you a heads up--this is entertainment, folks! Much less boring than the hearings a couple weeks ago.

FYI

All I hear is blah, blah, blahblah, blah. Impeachment.
Your guy will be on soon.

Oh, I know there are two sides.

No. You don't.

You completely support the idea of the minority being suppressed in this process. You want there to be only one side. One guilty verdict.
I do want a guilty verdict, because I believe the President is guilty and caught red handed and no one, despite all kinds of deflection to other topics, can explain what the Pres was up to, if not what the Dems are saying he was.

I have no idea what all the procedural arguments are every time someone takes a breath. I just think it's interesting that when Schiff told them to pipe down, they did. With Nadler? Not so much.

What did Trump do? Everything they have discussed charging him with is defied by all the evidence submitted by the witnesses. They have nothing!

Just more proof that this process is a complete joke. No one, not one of those partisan hacks, are proceeding through this process with the clarity, weight and attention that it deserves. It is ALL showboating.
? The arguments so far have been pretty good, both sides. That Collins guy was super stirring to the rightwinger's breast.
Castro is saying an impeachment would obviate the Trump votes in 2016 and is unfair. I don't see it that way.
The arguments have been a joke. They are presented by people that have no place 'testifying' in the first place. I don't need congress to call stooges to justify positions they have already taken. If you are going to have someone testify it should be about content.

Everything I have seen thus far amounts to grandstanding.
Yes, I agree it is primarily repetitive at this point. It is not "grandstanding" though. It is a summation of all the evidence the two sides have. We have already heard the points, now they are being repeated once more prior to the House's vote.

I'm STILL waiting to hear what the Articles of Impeachment are. Has anyone actually seen them yet?

Oh....pee break.

Listen to it while driving and they just gave me a damn headache...

Collins is correct and they should just do the damn Impeachment vote...

Let get this done with...

Trump is not being convicted and removed unless he does something during the Senate trial...

So let get this over with and focus in 2020...

I know you will be voting for Trump next year after all the evidence is presented of his innocence...

Oh, just remember as pointed out he stated he did not want a thing from the Ukraine when later asked, so that will be brought up...

Lots of heat, no light. Until there is a John Dean figure who gives testimony from inside the bunker...the Senate won’t care. I doubt they’ll care then either.
The GOP in the Senate are unpatriotic partisan hacks, which their votes will show and go down in history as such.
oh for fk sake. grow up dick.

"unpatriotic partisan hacks"

LOL...

That would be you left tards making up lies in the House...

Just more proof that this process is a complete joke. No one, not one of those partisan hacks, are proceeding through this process with the clarity, weight and attention that it deserves. It is ALL showboating.
? The arguments so far have been pretty good, both sides. That Collins guy was super stirring to the rightwinger's breast.
Castro is saying an impeachment would obviate the Trump votes in 2016 and is unfair. I don't see it that way.
The arguments have been a joke. They are presented by people that have no place 'testifying' in the first place. I don't need congress to call stooges to justify positions they have already taken. If you are going to have someone testify it should be about content.

Yes, I agree it is primarily repetitive at this point. It is not "grandstanding" though. It is a summation of all the evidence the two sides have. We have already heard the points, now they are being repeated once more prior to the House's vote.

I'm STILL waiting to hear what the Articles of Impeachment are. Has anyone actually seen them yet?

Oh....pee break.

The Articles have not been written yet, and they will likely be based on the lies that the Democrats are swearing to in their committee report. The committee isn't expected to have them ready for their vote until late this week Then they will submitted to the House for debate, which will take weeks.

FCFA19C7-5FFC-48EC-A2BE-524322C2150C.gif
Old democrat
Woman should stay home lol

You right wingers that didn't listen just missed a real rant from Collins, and now they're arguing over a point of order so vociferously that I'm wondering if someone is going to be thrown out.

I'm sure this will get merged or deleted, but wanted to give you a heads up--this is entertainment, folks! Much less boring than the hearings a couple weeks ago.

FYI

All I hear is blah, blah, blahblah, blah. Impeachment.
Your guy will be on soon.

Not my guy. My guy was not Hillary. I never liked Trump. Still, trumps agenda is better for the country. What you are seeing in TV is all the democrats and a few republicans have in mind. Naddler can't control this. It's like watching people heard cats. As far as trump being impeached, it's going to happen. That was clear on election night 2016. Thing is, this has basically screwed the democrats. Pelosi tossed her 31 democrats everyone talks about under the bus. She will lose her position as speaker, she will end up being replaced in her seat. She is done. This impeachment is going to screw them for years to come. And for what? What will happen when the right gets the house again? When they are the majority again? You think Schiff will still be on the Intel committee? Naddler is being primaried so he may not even be in congress but you think he will still be on the judicial committee? There will be reprisals and more gripes and it will be four more years of the same old thing. A minority arguing and obstructing a magority. Only dumb sheep are happy at anything that comes from this.

I really like the blouse with the embroidered flowers that the woman is wearing who is speaking now. Don't know who she is.

Oh....pee break.

The Articles have not been written yet, and they will likely be based on the lies that the Democrats are swearing to in their committee report. The committee isn't expected to have them ready for their vote until late this week Then they will submitted to the House for debate, which will take weeks.
Thanks, Admiral.

The Republicans are making public asses of themselves.

What a bunch of monkeys.

Oh....pee break.

Thanks, Admiral.

You are quote welcome. I appreciate your candor at not knowing the answer and asking the question. That's quite a departure from your normal M.O.

It has become apparent that the entire Repub defense strategy is to repeat lies and or ignore the truth.............knowing right wing media will reinforce those lies.

I found it very funny that the high-priced Republican lawyer brought his impeachment file to Congress in a bashed up reuseable grocery bag. Doesn't this guy own a briefcase? It made him look so unprofessional.

Is that all you could focus on?
That's the kind of frugality and re-purposing that we need in this country. Apparently she wants that plastic bag in a landfill?

GOP MONKEY: Mr. Chairman, that guy said bad things about our messiah! I demand his mean words be stricken from the record! :206:

CHAIRMAN: Nope. Not gonna happen.

GOP MONKEY: Then I demand you make everyone vote on it and delay this procedure for no reason. :206:

Forum List

Back