OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

In observing Ford, I am reminded of a famous quote by one Ron Weasley.

"Mental, that one. I'm telling you."

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
So is anyone watching this ? What the HECK!!! I've been warned to be more PC by the Censorship cartel. I think I was there in 1982
I wanna go before the US Senate. We should initiate investigation on every member of both Party's ? That would really drain the Swamp. They got where they are by stepping on other people.

I don't know why there are so Trumpers in denial that Kavanaugh could not do this. Kavanaugh was an elitist jock at an elitist private school who obviousy loved his booze, and was from a wealthy and prominent family. He is an entitled fellow. I am sure he has always felt that way and continues to feel that way. He can do no wrong.
and therefore, GUILTY?

IRONY:

AN OLD WHITE MAN IS QUESTIONING A VULNERABLE WOMAN.

(Something the Democrats whined and bitched about Grassley and his Republican colleagues doing)

Correction, an esteemed respected member of the US Senate is questioning a self-admitted alcoholic high school whore about her claim of near-rape despite not knowing where she was, when she was there, when it happened, and being completely wrong about the 4 witnesses she identified who say what she claims never happened....

love how dems refer to her as "Dr Ford" like that gives her credibility

Dr Been Lying is more fitting!
200.gif

Why would anyone else want to get into that spotlight?

And maybe Good Old Bret never scored. Maybe he was always a clumsy drunken asshole

"Indelible in The Hippocampus," says Ford.......

But I can't remember what day it was, what month is was, how I got to the party, who I rode with, who I went home with, who invited me. Hell, I cannot even remember what year this happened.

Conflcting statemens:

2 boys, 4 boys, 4 boys and 2 girls. Which is it?

And everyone she names, said the party never happened and they weren't there, and NOT One person said they were at the party.

But try not to spit your beer through your nose when I quote this whackjob:

At 15, she claims after she was attacked that she said to herself,

"My Attacker is going to be a Supreme Court Justice some day!"

CBF "I had to walk passed everyone to leave the house."
with a true investigation she will have to back this up

If you can't trust a girl who screwed 54 guys in high school...Who can you trust?

If you can't trust a stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bat that stands around with a sign that says "Trump not my President" who can you trust?

notmy.jpg

At 15, after according to her, after being nearly raped and in fear for her life, she stated that:

"My Attacker is going to be a Supreme Court Justice some day!"

Last edited:
Glad all the Senators on both sides find this funny - even Christine herself. smh

What the fuck is she talking about the hippocampus?

Anatomy of the brain, section deals with memory! Except she can’t remember shit so her’s is malfunctioning!

Yes I know it’s essential to memory but the more she brings it up the dumber and less credible she looks. “I’m sorry, my hippocampus can’t recall that bit of information...”

Lol ”your honor, I was just rough housing her against her will as she tried to escape in terror! That’s it, I swear!”
Yeah, that's just #TooFunny!!

So are you watching this thing live Black?

#LOLGOP #ReallyReadyToDrinkRepublicanTearsToday

Forum List

Back