OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

This is the stupidest way to question someone I've ever seen! 5 minute blocks are not even CLOSE to being long enough to question someone! Every time the prosecutor starts to get at information she's halted by another 5 minute interruption by another Democrat.
With no questions from the democrats. Just grandstanding.

CBF "I had to walk passed everyone to leave the house."
with a true investigation she will have to back this up
Everyone she said was at the party.....you know the Sex, Drugs and Rape parties, said they weren't there.

She was so afraid of Mark Judge, she said hello to him and his face turned white, but all the other times she talked to him......He WAS JUST FINE.

And how the fuck is Grassely friends with a scum bag like Dirty Dick Durbin?

And why hasn't The FBI ever uncovered The SEX, DRUGS, RAPE RING in which 100s of women were raped?

Kavanaugh was the Virgin Mastermind, and many women who were raped at this party with Trains of never ending men, returned to these Drug, Sex and Rape parties up to 10 times.

Yet not one witness has ever come forward to say Kavanaugh was NOT A VIRGIN, or that these Rape Parties ever occurred.

Where are all the "RAPED WOMENZ?"

Ford at 15 after an alleged sexual assault where she feared for her life, said the following:

"My Rapist is going to be a SUPREME COURT JUDGE SOME DAY!"

Last edited:
That Ford asshole is going to be in trouble when the drugs begin to wear off
Fascinating. I certainly appreciate you taking on the role of being the RW spokesman today, Flash.

I am on a mission from God to ridicule this stupid TDS afflict Moon Bat asshole to be the liar she is.
Well your gods are jerks....

And your gods are sitting there at the table being questioned right now.

How do you know she's telling the truth?
The only thing that I know, is that Kavanaught is a PROVEN liar.

I challenge you to find a post from MarcATL that states that she's telling the truth.

That Ford asshole is going to be in trouble when the drugs begin to wear off
Fascinating. I certainly appreciate you taking on the role of being the RW spokesman today, Flash.

I am on a mission from God to ridicule this stupid TDS afflict Moon Bat asshole to be the liar she is.
Well your gods are jerks....

And your gods are sitting there at the table being questioned right now.
Gods aren't real. The other poster is imagining them. Thanks for commenting.

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.

Perhaps they would even take her clothes off!

She knew coming forward would upend her life and cause people like you to viciously attack her and her family for probably the rest of her life. Either she’s decided it’s worth it to take down this rapist monster, or they better have paid her a shitload.

WHO DID KAVANAUGH RAPE?
He gang raped accuser #3, assaulted accuser #2, and tried to rape accuser #1. The 4th accuser seems to be claiming assault. We won’t know how many are remaining silent out of fear.

Where ever you got your 'facts' should be removed from news sources.

accuser #1 is a he said/she said, with no proof.

same with the other 2.

severe lack of witnesses in all cases.

DROP THE RAPE ACCCUSATION, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE PROOF.
Typical rape defender comment

HE'S NOT EVEN BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE BY THE VICTIMS,

yet YOU are ready to lock him in, and throw away the key.

Deal with the FACTS, not bullshit,
Again, this is NOT a court of law, it's a job interview.

I challenge you to find a post from MarcATL that states that she's telling the truth.

He is not a PROVEN liar.

Your proof is based on some people not getting the answer they want, not lying.

Considering your evidence is based on him being under oath, the lack of a perjury charge vacates your accusation.

If Kavanaugh couldn't do any better than that homely bitch,he doesn't belong on SCOTUS.

Just think of the shame those 60+ guys that she fucked in high school and college must be feeling now knowing they had sex with that ugly bitch.

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.

He is not a PROVEN liar.

Your proof is based on some people not getting the answer they want, not lying.

Considering your evidence is based on him being under oath, the lack of a perjury charge vacates your accusation.
What do you expect from a self-hating Honky?

Forum List

Back