OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

In observing Ford, I am reminded of a famous quote by one Ron Weasley.

"Mental, that one. I'm telling you."
I hear her sobbing but not a single Kleenex, Someone should make sure there's some cheese available during the break!!!! She's already got the W(h)ine. "Thank you" "Thank you very much" !!! What a show!

How many times have Republicans on the USMB called democratic men pu$$ies And weak?

And here you have the Republican leadership who are so scared and who are such pu$$ies they have to get a woman to talk for them to a woman who’s already been attacked by other Republican men Who are such pu$$ies the only way they could get with a woman is to hold her down cover her mouth and attack her.

And she was only 15 years old. It’s like Republican Roy Moore all over again.

Lol ”your honor, I was just rough housing her against her will as she tried to escape in terror! That’s it, I swear!”
Yeah, that's just #TooFunny!!

So are you watching this thing live Black?

#LOLGOP #ReallyReadyToDrinkRepublicanTearsToday
Nah I have no stomach for it. Bunch of grandstanding, with only the victim and a handful of others actually caring about the attempted rape.

This is the stupidest way to question someone I've ever seen! 5 minute blocks are not even CLOSE to being long enough to question someone! Every time the prosecutor starts to get at information she's halted by another 5 minute interruption by another Democrat.

Mr. Durbin is a cheapshot politician milking the "feminist" movement. This lady does not inspire me. My courage comes from being a good and honest person. what we are learning is that she is a polished liar and that these days politicians will stoop to new lows to pretend they are right.

I cant believe after all of this time, and here we are at 1130ish, yet no one has brought up the date of this event?

How many times have Republicans on the USMB called democratic men pu$$ies And weak?

And here you have the Republican leadership who are so scared and who are such pu$$ies they have to get a woman to talk for them to a woman who’s already been attacked by other Republican men Who are such pu$$ies the only way they could get with a woman is to hold her down cover her mouth and attack her.

Just to be clear, I called democrat males cuckolded.

and if the senators were doing the questions themselves, you would accuse them of being cruel and mean

and Moore has nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back