OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Senator Whitehouse is currently telling it like IT IS!

HOLY SHIT! Whitehouse just HIT THE TRIFECTA!!!! USING Kavanaugh's own calendar. :clap2:

Whitehouse just blew this shit up; IT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Holy Shit; Whitehouse just threw down the gauntlet @ Kavanaugh's feet!!!!!!!!!!!

Klobuchar is giving a pretty impassioned plea, too.
Live: Brett Kavanaugh faces Senate committee vote - CNNPolitics

Klobuchar is making several extremely valid points.

so she can point to his close friends in high school is proof he's lying?

Yes. Because, according to his testimony, that should be impossible. Asking me to repeat this however many times won't change the fact. You playing stupid will not ever imply anything, except perhaps that you are stupid.

HOLY SHIT! Whitehouse just HIT THE TRIFECTA!!!! USING Kavanaugh's own calendar. :clap2:

Holy Shit; Whitehouse just threw down the gauntlet @ Kavanaugh's feet!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wasn't Christine Fords own Husband not even at the hearing to support her?

Was it because he doesn't even believe her? Too bizarre to ignore

Kavanaugh dragged his poos ass wife to that hearing yesterday & put his own wife through that bS.

Did anyone ask to question Kavanaugh's wife? NO, they did not.

Now, you can stop with the stupid shit. Thanks

She didn't appear to have been dragged anywhere AS DIDN'T ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER THAT ATTENDED ON HIS SIDE.

She had ZERO!

And, what sexual assault victim forgets HOW THEY ESCAPED THE LOCATION OF THE ASSAULT? Answer...........

ZERO

Kavanaugh's accomplice gets away scot free?
Women won't forget. How many Republicans have said woman are hysterical?
Republicans know they can't really attack Dr. Ford, so they attack Diane Feinstein?
Women won't forget. Believe it, they won't forget.

DoMMQKpX0AEFINV.jpg

DoMNgHcWkAAfIIG.jpg

First of all, Republicans attacked Feinstein for what she said, "

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota) said in her partial statement:
"It wasn't about She Said/He Said. It was about She Said. They Said."

Huh? Lol

Have another drink Senator Klobuchar. Geesh.

NO. I am asking about why when she did decide to go public why she first went to the Washington Post and then to Diane Feinstein? According to you guys he committed a felony. There is no statute of limitations! She has two masters degrees and a PhD. She has two lawyers who know who know what a felony is. So, why didn’t they go to the police or to the FBI? Want me to tell you? She was nobody’s victim. This was a political hit job start to finish. It was not about justice or truth or the American way. It was about a corrupt political party and revenge. Poor Democrats they are so evil and mindless. I loathe them.

She had not decided to go public, she decided she wanted to remain anonymous with Feinstein and she was anonymous with the Washington Post... they did not know who she was.... from my understanding,

until someone leaked it to the post.... the search to find out who leaked is still on going.... at first people said Fenstein, but no, it was not her, then they said it was a Feinstein Staffer... but they questioned them and all on staff say no, it was not them... now we are on to, it must have been one of her friends that caved and gave her name up... tomorrow it will be a republican operative...

the point is, it does not matter when it comes to the questions at hand or quite simply, the issue of who is telling the truth and who is lying...

Did it happen, or not?

was Ford lying, and for what purpose?

was Kavanaugh lying, and for what purpose?

Does Kavanaugh still drink too much or has he finally gotten control over his alcoholism habits? Has he stopped grinding his body parts against women? Has he passed out from drinking too much as an adult... say the past 10-20 years or so? Is he capable of being a Neutral justice or is he going to hold a grudge? Does he have the cool temperament to be a supreme court justice for life? Is he honest? Does he lie, when convenient or for his own benefit?
so now he's an alcoholic. hey, i *am* an alcoholic. not touched it in 4 years but i can promise you i was not able to hide it from many people, especially my friends.

can the left be "neutral" or are they holding a grudge to spawn all this?

again you demand something of the other side you won't also hold to your side. therein lies the biggest reason these keep coming up as issues. we can, you can't, stop it.
This is where we are. If you belong to the other tribe, and you drink beer, you're automatically an alcoholic.

We've become conditioned to think almost exclusively in hyperbole and simplistic conclusions.

We've completely lost our shit, and there's no indication we're going to ever find it again.
if we're going to pick on alcohol abuse, how did a 15 year old get to a party w/o knowing where, who or other details? just want 1 set of standards to go by, not all this "individualization" crap going on these days.
well for me, the real issue is that a 15 year old girl was supposedly hanging with boys two years her senior. Really? not in my life did that happen in high school.
OldLady so you hung with seniors as a sophomore? sure you did?

Klobuchar is making several extremely valid points.
Yes she did. This is all about Trump and she is still butthurt over Merrick Garland.

Yes. Because, according to his testimony, that should be impossible. Asking me to repeat this however many times won't change the fact. You playing stupid will not ever imply anything, except perhaps that you are stupid.
repeat? hell i'm still trying to figure out the connection.

then i'm trying to understand how you can reach this far into his background to find this little "nugget" of yours but totally miss her own 4 witnesses all say "no, didn't happen".

you're seeing what you want. par for the course.

Should have been called 7 weeks ago check would have been completed but NOOOO.Feinstein used it to DELAY...You know what ABNORMALS FUCKED UP, THEY LOSE! Actions have consequences!

LMAO. 7 weeks..... 1 week... who bloody cares. As per Anita Hill, the investigation took 3 days and we're at least 2 weeks into this quagmire.

You're using ultra-partisan Chucky lines (Grassley) as your sole defense BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nakedly partisan Kavanaughty is being railroaded to the SC to support a future evangelical rule and protect Trump-style dictatorships.

Gotta admit he'd look better with that black turban... At least we'd be spared that fake hair !
My-Post-e1525751006149.jpg

As per Anita Hill, the investigation took 3 day

Investigating claims about behavior that took place a few years earlier, questioning co-workers who were easily found cannot be compared to finding evidence 36 years later especially since she had no address, no time frame and no fucking witnesses.
Considering there is no address, no time frame and no fucking witnesses, Grassley seems to be setting high store by the four WITNESSES he says he has sworn statements from denying that it happened. If we can have that much "evidence," why do you believe the FBI could not come up with any more?

Grassley seems to be setting high store by the four WITNESSES he says he has sworn statements from denying that it happened.

The four witnesses that Ford claimed were there.....gave sworn statements that don't back up Ford's claims.
Ford has no specific date, no specific location.
What more is there for the FBI to investigate?

Kavanaugh's accomplice gets away scot free?
Women won't forget. How many Republicans have said woman are hysterical?
Republicans know they can't really attack Dr. Ford, so they attack Diane Feinstein?
Women won't forget. Believe it, they won't forget.

DoMMQKpX0AEFINV.jpg

DoMNgHcWkAAfIIG.jpg

First of all, Republicans attacked Feinstein for what she said, "

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota) said in her partial statement:
"It wasn't about She Said/He Said. It was about She Said. They Said."

Huh? Lol

Have another drink Senator Klobuchar. Geesh.

Senator Klobuchar is a former prosecutor with a stellar record. She is well educated & has a very high IQ.
She is human & humans can make mistakes when speaking I do that, Trump does it, I'm sure you do it too.

You bring up such petty shit; it only makes you look like the immature POS that you are.

AFA as drinking: Kavanaugh testified that he likes to drink beer, has consumed beer on occasions to the point of, "ralphing" in Kavanaugh's own words.
Kavanaugh admits attending many parties where alcohol was consumed in excess.

Take your comments about Klobuchar & shove them up your ass.

Kavanaugh dragged his poos ass wife to that hearing yesterday & put his own wife through that bS.

why wouldn't she, she's married to him and it affects her life. are you really that stupid?

why wouldn't she, she's married to him and it affects her life. are you really that stupid?

no one asked anyone other than Kavanaugh & Ford to testify at the hearing.

why are you being such a tool?

Rule of law and due process under the law.

Fine concept that's going to be revised by 'twilight's last gleaming' of 1950's era patriarchal rule (when America was great and sexist lol).
This conservative hiccup brought upon the people of america by an antiquated electoral college system (and lazy democrats that didn't go vote) is about to impact social evolution of the last 70 years.

When the law of the land gets 'tainted' by partisan values inspired by religious lobbies and institutions you spit in the face of the founders who clearly identified the dangers of mixing church and state.

Ayatollah anyone ?

Was that a secret? No one anywhere knew he had those two friends?

She knows. That is the point. How would she have ever come to know that, unless they became acquainted back then?

She knows. That is the point.

If it wasn't a secret, if another Dem operative could have given her 2 names, that wrecks your "point".

repeat? hell i'm still trying to figure out the connection.

then i'm trying to understand how you can reach this far into his background to find this little "nugget" of yours but totally miss her own 4 witnesses all say "no, didn't happen".

you're seeing what you want. par for the course.

And still, the fact remains that he lied under oath before a Congressional committee. It doesn't matter if you like Ford, or if you think Kavanaugh assaulted her. Her being able to identify his close friends from high school proves that Kavvy was lying when he said that he didn't know her and that neither he nor his friends ever socialized with anyone from her school. If that testimony were true, then Ford would never have known that he had been friends with Judge. Never would have known Judge and PJ existed, much less that Judge worked at Safeway as a teen or that both were friends with Kavvy.

You desperately want this to be about proving a sexual assault with DNA evidence and admissions from eye witnesses. But this is not a criminal trial. This is about a Supreme Court nomination. The question is Kavvy's fitness to be on the court. Dr. Ford's allegations should be left to law enforcement at this point, if anything at all. Kavvy has lied under oath before a Congressional committee, and that is wholly disqualifying.

no one asked anyone other than Kavanaugh & Ford to testify at the hearing.

why are you being such a tool?
well they did, sorry Judge said no. hmmmmmm why do you always lie?

Forum List

Back