OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Then are you saying that:

A. Dr. Ford is a guy?

B. That Ford is lying?

Which?

God, you are so stupid.

The calander shows a party with 6 Males, no females.

If this is your evidence, then either Dr. Ford is lying, or that she is actually a Male. Which one is it?

so she can point to his close friends in high school is proof he's lying?

Yes. Because, according to his testimony, that should be impossible. Asking me to repeat this however many times won't change the fact. You playing stupid will not ever imply anything, except perhaps that you are stupid.
repeat? hell i'm still trying to figure out the connection.

then i'm trying to understand how you can reach this far into his background to find this little "nugget" of yours but totally miss her own 4 witnesses all say "no, didn't happen".

you're seeing what you want. par for the course.

And still, the fact remains that he lied under oath before a Congressional committee. It doesn't matter if you like Ford, or if you think Kavanaugh assaulted her. Her being able to identify his close friends from high school proves that Kavvy was lying when he said that he didn't know her and that neither he nor his friends ever socialized with anyone from her school. If that testimony were true, then Ford would never have known that he had been friends with Judge. Never would have known Judge and PJ existed, much less that Judge worked at Safeway as a teen or that both were friends with Kavvy.

You desperately want this to be about proving a sexual assault with DNA evidence and admissions from eye witnesses. But this is not a criminal trial. This is about a Supreme Court nomination. The question is Kavvy's fitness to be on the court. Dr. Ford's allegations should be left to law enforcement at this point, if anything at all. Kavvy has lied under oath before a Congressional committee, and that is wholly disqualifying.
i'm not desperately doing anything.

you on the other hand are digging for the most minute details that you can claim are the entire mountain, dismissing the mountain of evidence that can't make this true.

you're 100% emotionally attacking this, another hallmark of the left. ignore the evidence against you as not worthy of your time. find a nugget you can claim to be true and announce it's ALL true.

again - very liberal behavior. no need to talk with you cause you're being emo, not factual.

NO. I am asking about why when she did decide to go public why she first went to the Washington Post and then to Diane Feinstein? According to you guys he committed a felony. There is no statute of limitations! She has two masters degrees and a PhD. She has two lawyers who know who know what a felony is. So, why didn’t they go to the police or to the FBI? Want me to tell you? She was nobody’s victim. This was a political hit job start to finish. It was not about justice or truth or the American way. It was about a corrupt political party and revenge. Poor Democrats they are so evil and mindless. I loathe them.

She had not decided to go public, she decided she wanted to remain anonymous with Feinstein and she was anonymous with the Washington Post... they did not know who she was.... from my understanding,

until someone leaked it to the post.... the search to find out who leaked is still on going.... at first people said Fenstein, but no, it was not her, then they said it was a Feinstein Staffer... but they questioned them and all on staff say no, it was not them... now we are on to, it must have been one of her friends that caved and gave her name up... tomorrow it will be a republican operative...

the point is, it does not matter when it comes to the questions at hand or quite simply, the issue of who is telling the truth and who is lying...

Did it happen, or not?

was Ford lying, and for what purpose?

was Kavanaugh lying, and for what purpose?

Does Kavanaugh still drink too much or has he finally gotten control over his alcoholism habits? Has he stopped grinding his body parts against women? Has he passed out from drinking too much as an adult... say the past 10-20 years or so? Is he capable of being a Neutral justice or is he going to hold a grudge? Does he have the cool temperament to be a supreme court justice for life? Is he honest? Does he lie, when convenient or for his own benefit?
so now he's an alcoholic. hey, i *am* an alcoholic. not touched it in 4 years but i can promise you i was not able to hide it from many people, especially my friends.

can the left be "neutral" or are they holding a grudge to spawn all this?

again you demand something of the other side you won't also hold to your side. therein lies the biggest reason these keep coming up as issues. we can, you can't, stop it.
This is where we are. If you belong to the other tribe, and you drink beer, you're automatically an alcoholic.

We've become conditioned to think almost exclusively in hyperbole and simplistic conclusions.

We've completely lost our shit, and there's no indication we're going to ever find it again.
WHERE do you get that from Mac?

it has to do with paying attention to what has been reported on and said...

his heavy drinking started young... before the age of 18, which medical analysis has shown that those who start when younger teens are more apt to develop alcoholism... than starting to drink as an adult.... it does NOT mean you will become an alcoholic from your younger year's abuse. I drank when under age... not a lot, because I learned early on that I would end up just grossly chucking it, and i am not an alcoholic... and other than 1, none of my friends became alcoholics... but most all of them were not HEAVY SKUNKING DRUNK, DRINKERS like Kavanaugh was..

all through college, according to his room mate, other friends of his and writings in books regarding his youth, he was a heavy heavy heavy drinker, and a nasty drunk... and accusers saying in 1998 there was was an incident with him and friends went out to eat and he got drunk and when leaving he did his famous grinding routine in public with an unwilling women who was at the dinner, and in front of everyone including another woman's daughter who was also present at the dinner, and the other accusor with mention of his dangling ding dong in the face routine....

all allegedly when extremely drunk...

then in his testimony yesterday, repeating the same prepared and repeated lines about his drinking when young... for every single different question asked on it,

to me, showed a man hiding something and not willing to just answer each question honestly like Dr Ford did when she was asked questions.... something to hide something to hide was SCREAMING out of the Tv at me! :D

Then, he kept repeating over and over and over and over....

I LIKE BEER and even said, I STILL LIKE BEER.... but it was .... I don't know how to explain it. it was kind of creepy... or gave me a goose bump, feminine intuition moment of....

AH HAAAAAA.... the reopening of the FBI background investigation is not wanted by him and the republicans because it's not him being a naughty teen boy grinding a girl with his pants on when drunk thingy, but the drinking problem itself that could surface....?

Trust me, my comment was well thought out and what you claimed it was, is simply not true....
I like beer, I liked beer when I was younger, and I'm not an alcoholic.

That goes for another few dozens of millions of Americans.

If a Democrat had said those words, the tables would be reversed.
my husband loves beer... being german and irish! he's not one either... the question is, do you know when to stop, but miss that mark occasionally, or do you miss the mark of when to stop, every single time you drink?

This has never been about the truth. It is a political delay. Feinstein should be ashamed of herself.
she, nor her staff leaked it. TRY AGAIN
They all dance to the trump and repub music Scum America traitors They need the POS to protect Trump

This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with a calculated smear campaign.
BULLSHIT It has to do with Kavanaugh being in favor of giving Trump huge executive power AND protection from being indicted as well as a vote against Roe v Wade You nitwits want to call smear when facts stare you in the face

look it up, google it

why sexual assault victims do not report

or

you can ask one of the hundreds of teens those pedophile Priests sexually assaulted and did not report it for 20 to 40 years...
NO. I am asking about why when she did decide to go public why she first went to the Washington Post and then to Diane Feinstein? According to you guys he committed a felony. There is no statute of limitations! She has two masters degrees and a PhD. She has two lawyers who know who know what a felony is. So, why didn’t they go to the police or to the FBI? Want me to tell you? She was nobody’s victim. This was a political hit job start to finish. It was not about justice or truth or the American way. It was about a corrupt political party and revenge. Poor Democrats they are so evil and mindless. I loathe them.

She had not decided to go public, she decided she wanted to remain anonymous with Feinstein and she was anonymous with the Washington Post... they did not know who she was.... from my understanding,

until someone leaked it to the post.... the search to find out who leaked is still on going.... at first people said Fenstein, but no, it was not her, then they said it was a Feinstein Staffer... but they questioned them and all on staff say no, it was not them... now we are on to, it must have been one of her friends that caved and gave her name up... tomorrow it will be a republican operative...

the point is, it does not matter when it comes to the questions at hand or quite simply, the issue of who is telling the truth and who is lying...

Did it happen, or not?

Does Kavanaugh still drink too much or has he finally gotten control over his alcoholism habits? Has he stopped grinding his body parts against women? Has he passed out from drinking too much as an adult... say the past 10-20 years or so? Is he capable of being a Neutral justice or is he going to hold a grudge? Does he have the cool temperament to be a supreme court justice for life? Is he honest? Does he lie, when convenient or for his own benefit?
so now he's an alcoholic. hey, i *am* an alcoholic. not touched it in 4 years but i can promise you i was not able to hide it from many people, especially my friends.

again you demand something of the other side you won't also hold to your side. therein lies the biggest reason these keep coming up as issues. we can, you can't, stop it.
This is where we are. If you belong to the other tribe, and you drink beer, you're automatically an alcoholic.

We've become conditioned to think almost exclusively in hyperbole and simplistic conclusions.

We've completely lost our shit, and there's no indication we're going to ever find it again.

his heavy drinking started young... before the age of 18, which medical analysis has shown that those who start when younger teens are more apt to develop alcoholism... than starting to drink as an adult.... it does NOT mean you will become an alcoholic from your younger year's abuse. I drank when under age... not a lot, because I learned early on that I would end up just grossly chucking it, and i am not an alcoholic... and other than 1, none of my friends became alcoholics... but most all of them were not HEAVY SKUNKING DRUNK, DRINKERS like Kavanaugh was..

all through college, according to his room mate, other friends of his and writings in books regarding his youth, he was a heavy heavy heavy drinker, and a nasty drunk... and accusers saying in 1998 there was was an incident with him and friends went out to eat and he got drunk and when leaving he did his famous grinding routine in public with an unwilling women who was at the dinner, and in front of everyone including another woman's daughter who was also present at the dinner, and the other accusor with mention of his dangling ding dong in the face routine....

then in his testimony yesterday, repeating the same prepared and repeated lines about his drinking when young... for every single different question asked on it,

to me, showed a man hiding something and not willing to just answer each question honestly like Dr Ford did when she was asked questions.... something to hide something to hide was SCREAMING out of the Tv at me! :D

I LIKE BEER and even said, I STILL LIKE BEER.... but it was .... I don't know how to explain it. it was kind of creepy... or gave me a goose bump, feminine intuition moment of....

AH HAAAAAA.... the reopening of the FBI background investigation is not wanted by him and the republicans because it's not him being a naughty teen boy grinding a girl with his pants on when drunk thingy, but the drinking problem itself that could surface....?

Trust me, my comment was well thought out and what you claimed it was, is simply not true....

any port in a storm. what you're mad at has changed often during this process.

the hallmark of a lie.

and unless you're also a recovering alcoholic, your text book cut and paste is useless.

Did it happen, or not?

wow drinking by a boy in college. hmmmmm most probably that's 90% of young men there.

high school.... college, a lot more than drinking was done...

but not everybody was skunking drunk in high school and college and every time they drank at all... could not stop... even in adulthood....

now let me say now... God Bless recovering alcoholics.... it's a hard road...

But if he even does have a drinking problem, as I am clearly speculating on... (with the best of my knowledge from what has been reported/alleged so far) he has not come to terms with it and it still may be continuing....
again, most likely 90% of boys back then.

she even claimed she drank at 15. WTF?

Did it happen, or not?

my husband loves beer... being german and irish! he's not one either... the question is, do you know when to stop, but miss that mark occasionally, or do you miss the mark of when to stop, every single time you drink?
Hell, I miss the mark all the time. Sometimes I make a point of it. That doesn't mean that I would try to rape someone.

Making simplistic assumptions, especially when they're clearly politically motivated, helps no one.

Did it happen, or not?

wow drinking by a boy in college. hmmmmm most probably that's 90% of young men there.

high school.... college, a lot more than drinking was done...

but not everybody was skunking drunk in high school and college and every time they drank at all... could not stop... even in adulthood....

now let me say now... God Bless recovering alcoholics.... it's a hard road...

But if he even does have a drinking problem, as I am clearly speculating on... (with the best of my knowledge from what has been reported/alleged so far) he has not come to terms with it and it still may be continuing....
maybe you should stop speculating your ideas into reality and let reality be what it is.

This has never been about the truth. It is a political delay. Feinstein should be ashamed of herself.
she, nor her staff leaked it. TRY AGAIN
They all dance to the trump and repub music Scum America traitors They need the POS to protect Trump

This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with a calculated smear campaign.
BULLSHIT It has to do with Kavanaugh being in favor of giving Trump huge executive power AND protection from being indicted as well as a vote against Roe v Wade You nitwits want to call smear when facts stare you in the face
You don't get it. The Constitutional process is to impeach by the House and then remove a President by 2/3 vote in the Senate. Once a President is removed, then do whatever you need to do. You don't understand our Constitutional process and neither does Klobuchar.

Was that a secret? No one anywhere knew he had those two friends?

She knows. That is the point. How would she have ever come to know that, unless they became acquainted back then?

She knows. That is the point.

If it wasn't a secret, if another Dem operative could have given her 2 names, that wrecks your "point".

Yes, because it is such a reasonable hypothesis that back in 2012 Democrat operatives were furiously digging into Kavvy's past, just in case he was nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and were feeding information to Ford so she could talk about Mark Judge back then. And they kept it up all these years, just so Ford could fabricate a sexual assault that never happened.

It's completely ridiculous. Your suggestion would imply that Ford has made the whole thing up. There seems to be many people who think that Ford's story is generally credible, but that she is mistaken to believe it's Kavvy. But you are going the other direction and saying that she's just a raging liar who invented the whole thing in her mind, and that it's a years long elaborate conspiracy. It's birther level bullshit.

Yes, because it is such a reasonable hypothesis that back in 2012 Democrat operatives were furiously digging into Kavvy's past, just in case he was nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and were feeding information to Ford so she could talk about Mark Judge back then.

Did the therapist notes mention Kavanaugh's or Judge's name?

I don't think so. I believe it was her husband to whom she'd told the names. But even if we ignore that, and imagine that the first time she involved Judge's name was her letter she wrote in July, the problem remains the same. And you would still be making a birther style argument.

So we are off the serial rapist track and on to the alcoholic track
Libbies love vomiting on themselves but unfortunately it splatters onto others
Elections have consequences and so do sordid lies

Senator Whitehouse is currently telling it like IT IS!

HOLY SHIT! Whitehouse just HIT THE TRIFECTA!!!! USING Kavanaugh's own calendar. :clap2:

Whitehouse just blew this shit up; IT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Holy Shit; Whitehouse just threw down the gauntlet @ Kavanaugh's feet!!!!!!!!!!!

Klobuchar is giving a pretty impassioned plea, too.
Live: Brett Kavanaugh faces Senate committee vote - CNNPolitics

Why wasn't Christine Fords own Husband not even at the hearing to support her?

Was it because he doesn't even believe her? Too bizarre to ignore

He probably had better things to do then participate in that shit show.

I know walking the dog would have been more fulfilling.

Did it happen, or not?

yeah, kavanaugh had 30 years to prove his character outside college and high school. nothing found. not one damn thing.

That is the EXACT same info that Senator Whitehouse discussed during his time about 45 minutes ago.
Where did that come from?

someone was smart enuff to use Kavanaughs own calendar to show that Kavanaugh is a liar.

A. Dr. Ford is a guy?

B. That Ford is lying?

Which?

God, you are so stupid.

If this is your evidence, then either Dr. Ford is lying, or that she is actually a Male. Which one is it?
Kavanaugh likely didn't know the girls were going there when he made his schedule & why would he write in a girl he just attacked?

Where did that come from?

someone was smart enuff to use Kavanaughs own calendar to show that Kavanaugh is a liar.

A. Dr. Ford is a guy?

B. That Ford is lying?

Which?

God, you are so stupid.

Kavanaugh likely didn't know the girls were going there when he made his schedule & why would he write in a girl he just attacked?

Then you just admitted it is not evidence.

Thanks

yeah, kavanaugh had 30 years to prove his character outside college and high school. nothing found. not one damn thing.
we're to a point where we keep looking til we find what we want. if that "fact" is 2% of the case, but yet it's what we need to believe, that 2% is now 100% and the rest, well not relevant.

see stormy's clinging to whatever the fucks shes talking about in regard to HE CAN'T KNOW HER!!!! i still have no idea what that means but it means the world to her.

we're to a point where we keep looking til we find what we want. if that "fact" is 2% of the case, but yet it's what we need to believe, that 2% is now 100% and the rest, well not relevant.

see stormy's clinging to whatever the fucks shes talking about in regard to HE CAN'T KNOW HER!!!! i still have no idea what that means but it means the world to her.
yep! I do believe something happened to ford. she forgot it. plain and simple. again, she was a sophomore supposedly hanging with seniors. I don't accept it.

Republicans have the votes, Demonrats just stormed out.
I'm still watching booker speak, how so?
A handful of Democratic Senators walked out in protest of the Senate Judiciary Committee meeting Friday on the confirmation vote for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after it became clear that Republicans have the votes to recommend Kavanaugh to the Senate.

“Democratic senators Kamala Harris of California, Mazie Hirono of Hawaii, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut and Patrick Leahy of Vermont walked out of the meeting in protest,” ABC News reports. “Staff for Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey left the room, signaling he might walk out too.”

The protest followed the announcement by Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, one of the key “swing votes,” that he plans to vote to confirm Kavanaugh, which, as NBC News reports, “guaranteed that the committee would vote to send the nomination to the full Senate.”

Democrats Walk Out Of Kavanaugh Meeting After It Becomes Clear GOP Has The Votes

Forum List

Back