OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

A woman whose life is destroyed (which it wasn't), even in theory, because she went to a party and was groped by a drunk teen boy while his friends laughed....is a piss poor example of a female.

If that is the worst thing that has even happened to her, she's not a woman. She's a fucking child.

She is actually very childlike and immature for her physical age and education/profession. She is answering in such a way that a 15yo would. Did she never grow up during those 32 years?

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.

And yet he already has a very very very very important government job. So I guess he has to be impeached right?
Well, and I've already answered this once, if you have a very important job...and while interviewing for an even MORE important job they find out something bad from your past that would (hopefully) disqualify you....don't you think your current job would be in jeopardy?

If my current job was in jeopardy over accusations this thin from that long ago I would be looking for a lawyer to sue the person for slander.

Would you want to be fired over accusations with this level of evidence?

How many people you don't know were allowed to sit in and accuse you of things you didn't do at your job interview?
I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

How can there be any viable witnesses when the accuser can't remember when and where?
Why would you expect specific details of an event from 35 years ago

I remember parties and bars I went to when I was in college where something had happened like a bar fight or someone getting incredibly drunk

I don’t remember the date, how I got to the bar, what I was drinking, everyone who was there, the exact location of the bar.........but I remember the fight

Ms. Ford can't remember the person who gave her a ride home from THE MOST TRAUMATIC EVENT OF HER LIFE, Winger! How is that possible? Does that make sense to anyone?

It's kind of interesting that everything she has forgotten about that night are the items that would allow others to fix both the date and the location of the accusation.

Or her state of mind as she was leaving the party?

Gorsuch took the Scalia seat, so a conservative replaced a conservative.

The Dems are fighting dirty to keep a conservative from taking a swing vote seat.

See the difference?

Quotas on the Court? No seat on the Court belongs to an ideology

What is dirty about asking the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

A woman whose life is destroyed (which it wasn't), even in theory, because she went to a party and was groped by a drunk teen boy while his friends laughed....is a piss poor example of a female.

If that is the worst thing that has even happened to her, she's not a woman. She's a fucking child.
Especially coming from a woman who fucked more than 53 guys inside a 5 year time span...
This bitch has voluntarily done shit that would make the Devil blush...

Not even accuser #3 makes that claim. But of course, you could only know this as a fact is you were involved in facilitating these rapes.

What are you telling us?
She did make that claim. Your willful ignorance is a poor defense.

Nope, and I don't believe anyone who admits knowledge of underage girls being raped and stands by and does nothing
You don’t believe any rape victim so no surprise there

I've been a crime victim advocate in the past. Ask the rape victims I assisted if I believed them as they put those bastards in the pen.
Oh you didn’t try to villify them and destroy their lives? Wish I knew you back then instead of now.

Oh, if your a chick, you would want to know me then or now. Most do

It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?
Weird how this didn’t happen for Gorsuch, huh?

The Dems are fighting dirty to keep a conservative from taking a swing vote seat.

See the difference?
It was not Scalias seat
It was a vacancy being filled by a Democratic President

I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

How can there be any viable witnesses when the accuser can't remember when and where?
Why would you expect specific details of an event from 35 years ago

I remember parties and bars I went to when I was in college where something had happened like a bar fight or someone getting incredibly drunk

I don’t remember the date, how I got to the bar, what I was drinking, everyone who was there, the exact location of the bar.........but I remember the fight

Ms. Ford can't remember the person who gave her a ride home from THE MOST TRAUMATIC EVENT OF HER LIFE, Winger! How is that possible? Does that make sense to anyone?

It's kind of interesting that everything she has forgotten about that night are the items that would allow others to fix both the date and the location of the accusation.

Or her state of mind as she was leaving the party?

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.

I have a feeling that Rachel Mitchell is probably thinking to herself right now that "This is a job I should not have taken."

#LOLGOP

I think Rachel Mitchell is doing just fine. She'd have an easier time if she didn't keep getting stopped by 5 minutes of Democratic grand standing but she's slowly but surely getting Ford to go on the record with answers. It's what a good prosecutor does.

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?
Weird how this didn’t happen for Gorsuch, huh?

See the difference?
The bigger difference being multiple rape accusations

Correction: The bigger difference being a ANY MEANS NECESSARY assault to prevent his nomination.

Ive been watching this for a while now and she seems very credible.
The rape enablers seem to be more concerned about who supposedly put her up to it rather than what actually happened.

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.
So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

So far the first woman is credible at the Senate hearings.

This is not good for Kavanaugh.

He may have gotten away with this back then, but it has come home to haunt him now.

Forum List

Back