OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Since Republicans insisted on a female prosecutor to interview the female witness, will they insist on a male prosecutor to interview the male witness, Kavanaugh?

Why?, Kavanaugh isn't afraid to testify like Ford. Or was it that she was afraid to fly? This chicks got more fear problems then you can shake a stick at.

Don't shake a stick at her! She'll claim you shook something else at her and made her afraid!

I’m watching a prosecutor say that they should take this case to trial.
There is no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape.
And with all the evidence and all the witnesses and all the ladies coming forward there’s a very strong case here to get a guilty verdict for a case of attempted rape.

:wtf: :lmao:

NO EVIDENCE

FAULTY MEMORY

CHANGING STORIES

4 'WITNESSES' WHO SAY NOTHING HAPPENED

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE COULD NOT REMEMBER WHO RAPED HER UNTIL HER THERAPIST HELPED HER REMEMBER
- Studies show 'repressed memories' are BS - 1 study showed a 'victim' was convinced a story that was made up actually happened

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE WAS IN COLLEGE, PARTIED WITH KIDS IN HS, GOT DRUNK, WAS DRUGEGD, GANG-BANGED, NEVER REPORTED IT, WENT BACK TO MORE OF THOSE PARTIES TO PARTY WITH HS KIDS WHO REPORTEDLY RAPED HER, WITNESSED MORE GIRLS GETTING DRUGGED / RAPED, AND NEVER REPORTED IT
...BTW, THIS NUT JOB HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER PUT ON HHER BECAUSE SHE REPORTEDLY THREATENED TO KILL THE WIFE AND KIDS OF ONE OF HER EXES....

ACCUSATIONS - NO EVIDENCE
'I REMEMBER' FROM PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T REMEMBER SHIT - NOT EVIDENCE

AS PREDICTED, LIBERALS AND SNOWFLAKES ARE WALKIG AWAY FROM THIS, ATTEMPTING TO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE OTHERS INTO BELIEVING KAVANAUGH IS GUILTY WHEN NO EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED...

FAIL!

The consequences make it a court as well, and not just an interview.
And the consequences are that he either gets the job or not.

You really think that is the only consequence?

If you really believe all the stories about him, wouldn't you want him Impeached from the DC Circuit?

You really think his career would keep going if he is turned down from the SC because of this?

Oh, wait, character assassination in the pursuit of politics is OK for political hacks like you because the ends justify the means.
No more no less than anyone else who has unpleasant stuff pop up during their job interview. If you are being interviewed for a job and they find that you've done X bad thing.....don't you think your current job should be in jeopardy?

Find me another interview that is done in front of AN ENTIRE NATION, and you may have a smidge of a point.

On what evidence would he be impeached?
Pretty much every Supreme Court nominee being interviewed by every Senate Judicial Committee.

This is nothing like what we have seen in the past, be it number of documents, be it pure partisanship, be it accusations at such a late hour.

The only two even close are Thomas and Bork.

Let's summarize Ford's testimony given under questioning:

Do you remember the events?

YES! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING! IT IS INDELIBLY SCARRED INTO MY HYPOCAMPUS.

What did you do before the party?
Don't remember

Who else was at the party?
Don't remember

How many people were at the party?
Don't remember

How did you get home?
Don't remember

Where were you?
Don't remember

Did you tell anyone?
Yes. Very few people

Who were they?
Don't remember

You remember them turning the music up?
Yes.

Did they turn it down?
Don't remember.

If the music was so loud no one could hear you, then how did you hear them walking down the stairs and then talking to people before you left?
I don't understand the question.

Here is a map. Can you show me your house?
I don't remember my address

Did you talk to or see anyone after that party? No.

Well just my friend.

Actually I saw Mike too. And I remember he looked terrified and he knew what he had done.

When was this?
I don't remember

Ford: I got my driver's license at 15 and then drove myself to parties.

Prosecutor: wasn't the legal driving age 16?

Ford: yes.

Prosecutor: how did you get here. It has been reported that you are terrified of flying.

Ford: airplane. It took alot of courage to get on the airplane. I needed support from friends and family.

Prosecutor: how did you get here in August?

Plane.

You fly often?

I got to Delaware every year to see my family.

Your resume lists travel as a hobby. Is that true?

Yes.

Have you been to Costa Rica, Hawaii, French Polynesia, etc....

Yes.

How did you get there?

Airplane.

[I swear I did not make these next questions and answers up]
Did you want to come forward and be in the public?
No.

Then why did you contact WaPo?
Because people on the beach who don't know about things told me to.

Who advised you to contact your senator and WaPo?
Beach friends.
[]

Do you talk to the WaPo?
Yes. Under an encrypted app and off the record.

Did you talk to any member of congress or staff members about your allegations before the letter to Feinstein?
Yes. I met with staff and my congresswoman.

What did you talk about with them?
I described the incident and what my options were about how to get my story relayed forward.

Why did you take the polygraph?
I was advised to

By whom?
(lawyer interrupts and claims privilege)

Where did you take the polygraph?
An airport hotel conference room

Why there?
I was rushing from my grandmothers funnels to the airport.

Who paid for the polygraph?
I don't know.

Did you?
No.

Did anyone?
I don't know

MOAR:

1- She can't remember details that took place over the past 3 months.

2- She took a polygraph for hours yet only 2 questions were presented and neither mention Kav at all.

3- The polygraph was given under stress. She was burying her grandmother.

4- She lied about flying.

5- She admitted lying about that stating she hoped that congress would come to her because it was better for her. The end justified the means.

6- She lied when she stated she that the committee said they would not. Grassley set that record straight.

7- She made huge errors in the map and distances.

Am I missing anything?

Since Republicans insisted on a female prosecutor to interview the female witness, will they insist on a male prosecutor to interview the male witness, Kavanaugh?

Why?, Kavanaugh isn't afraid to testify like Ford. Or was it that she was afraid to fly? This chicks got more fear problems then you can shake a stick at.

Don't shake a stick at her! She'll claim you shook something else at her and made her afraid!
The penis story is a separate issue.

Don't get sidetracked.

It will only confuse you.

There is a guy on called Ron Christie who worked with kavanagh for Bush some time ago.
He thinks that she is believeable and also thinks that Kavanagh has a mountain to climb when he comes on.
I would like to see Kavenaugh questioned about his choirboy claims on Fox
I was a virginal choirboy who never drank or partied
He was too busy helping crippled old ladies walk across mainstreet because the traffic light was out.

What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill ...

Nice EMOTIONAL rant in lieu of evidence.... :p

So I’m watching Fox and they are saying they should just release Lindsey Graham and let him tear her apart.
For those on Fox it’s all about ruining this woman. They don’t care what the truth is. They never did. That’s why they love Trump. The liar in chief.
Doesn't sound like it.
I was younger than this woman was (6), and was actually raped by an older juvenile (16), and the episode bothered me for weeks, but it didn't effect the rest of my life.
I think the fact that she was molested but not penetrated like I was, seems to me to be an exaggeration if she feels like she was violated. That act of being penetrated changes everything.

:2cents:
You were the 6 year old being raped? Or....wait....are you comparing her situation with you KNOWING about a 6 year old being raped.....not BEING the 6 year old being raped?
I'm just relating my own personal experience.

I understand what she went through, but I don't feel she's being honest about how it effected her. I feel she's milking it a bit. I actually think she was told to say alot of this stuff.

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.
Still no proof- GUILTY!

What does Franken or a secrete cookie recipe have to do with this thread?
Projection, my dear boy. You and snowflakes try to accuse others of doing what you / Democrats do / have done and of being who you / Democrats are.

Clinton, Franken the Pervs in the Senate who formed a committee to pay off their victims with tax dollars rather than STOP their criminal sexual crimes against women, Ellison.....

By attempting to claim it is the GOP, not the Democrats, who are the sexual predators who have been preying on women for decades you are just peeing into a fan set on 'hi' / spitting into the wind....

That post (#375) is nothing but pure TROLL shit; you, me, and everyone here knows that.
Sorry, lil' snowflake - we have to agree to disagree. It was part of the discussion...a part that does not reflect well on Democrats and one you wished to avoid....

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.
So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

There the FBI had jurisdiction, and the incident was less time in the past.

Here the FBI has no jurisdiction.
No one has said the FBI had jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer f of red herring

I guess the longer in the past an incident is, the less you want it investigated.

sad

So you are saying the FBI can just up and investigate someone breaking a State law (which is what Kavenaugh is accused of) without the permission of the State law enforcement?

It's not a Red Herring, it's how things work.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, crimes across State lines (which usually become federal crimes), can be invited by Local law enforcement to assist. At most otherwise they can come in when local law enforcement is doing their jobs (watch Mississippi Burning for that) but even then that falls under the category of federal crimes.

A woman whose life is destroyed (which it wasn't), even in theory, because she went to a party and was groped by a drunk teen boy while his friends laughed....is a piss poor example of a female.

If that is the worst thing that has even happened to her, she's not a woman. She's a fucking child.

She is actually very childlike and immature for her physical age and education/profession. She is answering in such a way that a 15yo would. Did she never grow up during those 32 years?

I enjoyed the redundant phrasing and poor grammar used in her opening statement. I was asking myself, "This person has a Doctorate?"

Put that English major to work and speak English yah wanker.

Me and the admiral don't see eye to eye much, but even I could understand what he wrote. Are you a complete idiot?

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.
Still no proof- GUILTY!
It will come out. Let the FBI investigate

Scott Cross, who was sexually abused by GOP Speaker of the House, Denny Hastert when he was 17, said it took him 37 years to speak out about the abuse.

Dennis Hastert: Ex-House speaker can't be alone with children, judge rules - CNN

Forum List

Back