OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.
Lol ”your honor, I was just rough housing her against her will as she tried to escape in terror! That’s it, I swear!”
Typical teenage behavior.

OH, yor a reader of minds now....good to know.
Just like you, who has claimed she is lying since day one. So, no whining allowed by you.
I know she's lying.
She can't remember when or where it happened.
She claims an almost rape fucked up her mind forever.
She says she's afraid of flying but flew to Delaware last month.
Yeah, she's lying.
Which,like I said, you decided long ago. I'm not sure who you think you are fooling...
I'm not trying to fool anyone.
I find it difficult to believe that a virgin straight A student would sexually assault anyone. Since the only sex I ever had in my life till I was almost 20 was being fucked in the ass by some pervert scumbag when I was 6, I can see his side of the situation.
If there was anyone that wouldn't do such a thing, it's Judge Kavanaugh.

Ford has NEVER said he raped her. Everything she is saying today is totally believable. She is credible and as honest about this as one can be. We need Mark Judge to testify. He's the second guy present during this terrible attack. If Kavanaugh doesn't admit he did this how could we possibly make him a federal judge. Even if he admits he did it (drunk or not) he has dug his hole and it's too deep to get out of. He can never be trusted again! He needs to at least redeem himself to save whatever reputation he has left.

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

Check your post count Rookie! Whose sock account are you?

Correct. The FBI report would not reach a conclusion or make a recommendation. It would include facts. The role of the FBI investigation would be to seek out some truth

and then we would see if there is exculpatory or favorable evidence out there

you people keep saying there is no EVIDENCE. An FBI report would contain some either way

thank you

Now allow the FBI in

So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

There the FBI had jurisdiction, and the incident was less time in the past.

Here the FBI has no jurisdiction.
No one has said the FBI had jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer f of red herring

I guess the longer in the past an incident is, the less you want it investigated.

sad

So you are saying the FBI can just up and investigate someone breaking a State law (which is what Kavenaugh is accused of) without the permission of the State law enforcement?

It's not a Red Herring, it's how things work.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, crimes across State lines (which usually become federal crimes), can be invited by Local law enforcement to assist. At most otherwise they can come in when local law enforcement is doing their jobs (watch Mississippi Burning for that) but even then that falls under the category of federal crimes.
again? The FBI can be asked by the President to vet and investigate. You're throwing around talking pints meant to deflect

question: What would be so wrong with asking the president to allow the FBI to look into this?

and if then find nothing, what them? How long to we give them to investigate something that is based on one person's claims and that there is no evidence or corroborating testimony?
As long as necessary

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.
Lol ”your honor, I was just rough housing her against her will as she tried to escape in terror! That’s it, I swear!”
Typical teenage behavior.
Geez where did you grow up? :cuckoo:

she was afraid to fly to DC but has flown to Delaware every year to visit relatives and has flown to Hawaii several times. Lie number one

Mitchell is doing a terrible job, not challenging Ford on any of her lies, the republicans really screwed up giving up their time to her. the dems are going to win this and the GOP has probably lost control of congress after November----------and they deserve it for being pussies and worrying too much about what the corrupt media is going to say about them. ball less fools.

But having said all that, having the dems in control of congress will be a disaster for this country. do not let that happen regardless of how incompetent the republicans seem to be, they are better than the dems.
I agree that Mitchel is not effective at all. Wish Trey Gowdy was acting prosecutor.

I’m watching a prosecutor say that they should take this case to trial.
There is no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape.
And with all the evidence and all the witnesses and all the ladies coming forward there’s a very strong case here to get a guilty verdict for a case of attempted rape.

:wtf: :lmao:

NO EVIDENCE

FAULTY MEMORY

CHANGING STORIES

4 'WITNESSES' WHO SAY NOTHING HAPPENED

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE COULD NOT REMEMBER WHO RAPED HER UNTIL HER THERAPIST HELPED HER REMEMBER
- Studies show 'repressed memories' are BS - 1 study showed a 'victim' was convinced a story that was made up actually happened

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE WAS IN COLLEGE, PARTIED WITH KIDS IN HS, GOT DRUNK, WAS DRUGEGD, GANG-BANGED, NEVER REPORTED IT, WENT BACK TO MORE OF THOSE PARTIES TO PARTY WITH HS KIDS WHO REPORTEDLY RAPED HER, WITNESSED MORE GIRLS GETTING DRUGGED / RAPED, AND NEVER REPORTED IT
...BTW, THIS NUT JOB HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER PUT ON HHER BECAUSE SHE REPORTEDLY THREATENED TO KILL THE WIFE AND KIDS OF ONE OF HER EXES....

ACCUSATIONS - NO EVIDENCE
'I REMEMBER' FROM PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T REMEMBER SHIT - NOT EVIDENCE

AS PREDICTED, LIBERALS AND SNOWFLAKES ARE WALKIG AWAY FROM THIS, ATTEMPTING TO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE OTHERS INTO BELIEVING KAVANAUGH IS GUILTY WHEN NO EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED...

FAIL!
Wow! Now you’re screaming! You must’ve finally been driven over the edge. Hide the handgun. We don’t win another tragedy on a Thursday morning.

she was afraid to fly to DC but has flown to Delaware every year to visit relatives and has flown to Hawaii several times. Lie number one

Mitchell is doing a terrible job, not challenging Ford on any of her lies, the republicans really screwed up giving up their time to her. the dems are going to win this and the GOP has probably lost control of congress after November----------and they deserve it for being pussies and worrying too much about what the corrupt media is going to say about them. ball less fools.

But having said all that, having the dems in control of congress will be a disaster for this country. do not let that happen regardless of how incompetent the republicans seem to be, they are better than the dems.
I agree that Mitchel is not effective at all. Wish Trey Gowdy was acting prosecutor.
His Benghazi failure wasn’t enough for you? Plus he’s retiring. No political gain from it.

Kavanaugh has decided to use a Clinton strategy -- I did not have sex with that woman … .

The difference is that Clinton was lying - Kavanaugh isn't, there was actually EVIDENCE against Clinton - there isn't any against Kavanaugh.....
Let me post this again:

I’m watching a prosecutor say that they should take this case to trial.
There is no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape.
And with all the evidence and all the witnesses and all the ladies coming forward there’s a very strong case here to get a guilty verdict for a case of attempted rape.
Remember the bill Cosby case had no forensic evidence at all.
Let me know when Kavanaugh is indicted.....
He is making a job application. His case is not being heard by a Grand Jury.

So I’m watching Fox and they are saying they should just release Lindsey Graham and let him tear her apart.
For those on Fox it’s all about ruining this woman. They don’t care what the truth is. They never did. That’s why they love Trump. The liar in chief.
They should let her rip.

Ms. Lindsey will come out screaming "You LYING bitch!!!" at Dr. Ford and prance off in a huff.

I can just see it now.

#LOLGOP #RepublicanTearsTasteGOOD

Yes! That was one of my favorite parts of her performance. When, lips quivering, voice cracking glasses fogging up she bravely states she finally summoned the courage to get on the plane!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Blumenthal is such a creepy hack.
Not as creepy as president Donald Groper of Pussies
View attachment 218850

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Kavanaugh has decided to use a Clinton strategy -- I did not have sex with that woman … .

It will be Kavanaugh's undoing.

No one ever claimed he did. Are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back