OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.
So far, she hasn't said or presented anything to substantiate her claim. He will come out of this ok. He will be tainted because this lying vengeful person has accused him. But he will be fine. So will she with book deals and other avenues of income.

The optics look bad whether he is guilty or not. Tainted for life he is. Likely unfairly.

How many of you dumbasses believe Richard Blumenthal when he speaks?
He's a fucking creepy dude.
Looks like Freddy Krueger to me.

920x920.jpg

e5db22044a3c7a66e37ff39ba589d158.jpg

I am starting to lose respect for TheHill and Politico based on the opinion pieces they are carrying at the moment.
They both claim the (bored) audience is on the verge of tears.
I’m watching this on TheHill via an NBC feed and no one looks likes they even give a shit.
In fact, the camera is fixed on Ugly Ford and the audience behind her is miniscule at best.

I’m watching a prosecutor say that they should take this case to trial.
There is no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape.
And with all the evidence and all the witnesses and all the ladies coming forward there’s a very strong case here to get a guilty verdict for a case of attempted rape.

:wtf: :lmao:

NO EVIDENCE

FAULTY MEMORY

CHANGING STORIES

4 'WITNESSES' WHO SAY NOTHING HAPPENED

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE COULD NOT REMEMBER WHO RAPED HER UNTIL HER THERAPIST HELPED HER REMEMBER
- Studies show 'repressed memories' are BS - 1 study showed a 'victim' was convinced a story that was made up actually happened

1 VICTIM CLAIMS SHE WAS IN COLLEGE, PARTIED WITH KIDS IN HS, GOT DRUNK, WAS DRUGEGD, GANG-BANGED, NEVER REPORTED IT, WENT BACK TO MORE OF THOSE PARTIES TO PARTY WITH HS KIDS WHO REPORTEDLY RAPED HER, WITNESSED MORE GIRLS GETTING DRUGGED / RAPED, AND NEVER REPORTED IT
...BTW, THIS NUT JOB HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER PUT ON HHER BECAUSE SHE REPORTEDLY THREATENED TO KILL THE WIFE AND KIDS OF ONE OF HER EXES....

ACCUSATIONS - NO EVIDENCE
'I REMEMBER' FROM PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T REMEMBER SHIT - NOT EVIDENCE

AS PREDICTED, LIBERALS AND SNOWFLAKES ARE WALKIG AWAY FROM THIS, ATTEMPTING TO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE OTHERS INTO BELIEVING KAVANAUGH IS GUILTY WHEN NO EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED...

FAIL!

Could you please stop screaming? You are hurting my f**ing ears you prick.

Ford is a dingbat. Edith Bunker only dumber.

She can't even remember what happened last month. She has the Hillary defense, selective memory.

It's time to get the other people she claims were at the party to testify.

She could use the “I don’t recall” defense of Mark Judge.

A woman with multiple post-graduate degrees who is a college professor sounds like 15-year-old girl and says she doesn't know what "exculpatory evidence" means.

That did it for me.

Total bullshit.
There is so much that is unbelievable

Another good one is that she was "a poor student" yet got into UNC
The Gang Banged Affirmative Action Law.

I would love for these to be asked.

1. Where you of legal drinking age when you had "1 beer" at the alleged party?
2. How did you drink the beer: from a can, from a bottle, from a glass, sip, chug?
3. How long did it take you to drink the "1 beer"?
4. Was this the first time you ever consumed alcohol? (Follow-ups as dictated by response.)
5. Did anyone at the party force you to consume alcohol?
6. Did your parents permit you to attend parties without adult supervision? If no, why did you attend?
7. What time did the party start? When did you leave?
8. Was this the first sexual assault you ever experienced?
9. Prior to this alleged party, did you have any sexual experiences with anyone? Please elaborate.

What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill ...

Nice EMOTIONAL rant in lieu of evidence.... :p

huh?

Rachel Maddow said his nomination was hurtling towards the sun. I wonder what that means?
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Democrats want you to avert your eyes and NOT look at the facts because 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :p
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill

truth 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :asshole:

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.
So far, she hasn't said or presented anything to substantiate her claim. He will come out of this ok. He will be tainted because this lying vengeful person has accused him. But he will be fine. So will she with book deals and other avenues of income.

The optics look bad whether he is guilty or not. Tainted for life he is. Likely unfairly.
Absolutely unfairly.

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.
So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

There the FBI had jurisdiction, and the incident was less time in the past.

Here the FBI has no jurisdiction.
No one has said the FBI had jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer f of red herring

I guess the longer in the past an incident is, the less you want it investigated.

sad

So you are saying the FBI can just up and investigate someone breaking a State law (which is what Kavenaugh is accused of) without the permission of the State law enforcement?

It's not a Red Herring, it's how things work.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, crimes across State lines (which usually become federal crimes), can be invited by Local law enforcement to assist. At most otherwise they can come in when local law enforcement is doing their jobs (watch Mississippi Burning for that) but even then that falls under the category of federal crimes.
again? The FBI can be asked by the President to vet and investigate. You're throwing around talking pints meant to deflect

question: What would be so wrong with asking the president to allow the FBI to look into this?

What we are getting now is basically what we would get from an FBI investigation. All the request for an FBI investigation is for is to delay the nomination.

So you want this President to tell the FBI to break it's own rules?

if Franken was there, he would only be asking Ford for her secret chocolate chip cookie recipe

That has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. If you believe it does then you likley have rocks in your head.[/QUOTE]
You conveniently left out a few things, snowflake:

1. I did not make THAT comment.

2. You left out the comment / comments BEFORE that one I responded to / made.

Forum List

Back