OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

They should let her rip.

Ms. Lindsey will come out screaming "You LYING bitch!!!" at Dr. Ford and prance off in a huff.

I can just see it now.

#LOLGOP #RepublicanTearsTasteGOOD

My senator on the Senate Judiciary Committee will probably just hand Dr. Ford a Kleenex and tell her he has heard enough (I don't know, we'll see). He's been rather silent about things thus far, but mainly because he isn't a camera hog, hell bent on grandstanding.

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.
So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

There the FBI had jurisdiction, and the incident was less time in the past.

Here the FBI has no jurisdiction.
No one has said the FBI had jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer f of red herring

I guess the longer in the past an incident is, the less you want it investigated.

sad

So you are saying the FBI can just up and investigate someone breaking a State law (which is what Kavenaugh is accused of) without the permission of the State law enforcement?

It's not a Red Herring, it's how things work.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, crimes across State lines (which usually become federal crimes), can be invited by Local law enforcement to assist. At most otherwise they can come in when local law enforcement is doing their jobs (watch Mississippi Burning for that) but even then that falls under the category of federal crimes.
Actually the FBI is also responsible for doing background checks. They don't need even a suggestion of criminal behavior for that. So suggesting that it's impossible for the FBI to investigate someone up for a position in the federal government, is wrong.

They already did one. Six of them. They wouldn't turn up anything more on this, because as we have seen, there is ZERO documentation of what happened that night.

The Committee has sent questions to anyone they can reach who was involved, that is the same thing the FBI would do, it would just take them longer.

A background check is a very specific thing. They just gather INFORMATION, they don't use it to build a case, which is basically what the left is calling for here.

Wait, she couldn't remember if she took the polygraph test on the day she buried her Grandmother?

Seriously?
She was in a hotel room and she slept there. She was in mourning. She is trying to be honest.

honesty, you should try it sometime

Then the recollection of whether or not she took the test on the same day would be clear as hell.

Hell yes it would

One thing is clear after all of this.....

Democrats have openly declared their belief that in any case where someone is accused of a crime 'the accused bears the burden of proof' as, according to Democrats / Snowflakes, Americans are GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.

Based on this exposed truth / revelation and understanding the significance and importance of the USSC, Democrats - based on this - should NEVER be allowed to appoint another Judge or a USSC Justice again .. until they submit themselves to attending classes where they will learn the meaning of Justice, learn the legal system, how it works, understand that trying cases in the public eye / the court of public opinion without evidence but instead attempting to emotionally manipulate people is wrong, and fully comprehend the Constitutional Rights afforded to them by the Constitution and law.

Until that time, they have proven themselves to be threats to the American people, to justice in this country, and threats to our democracy.

How many of the Clinton accusers who offer no evidence do you believe?

Oh! No, She's not a Political Hack. A very well coached witness is what I see ! She keeps saying the same thing time and time again, I only know it happened sometime in high school and evil Brett Kavanaugh Laughed at me at a Party ,and even that can't be confirmed, That's what her testimony consists of, seems very self serving. I can't identify who , where, when how I got there, how I got home . Her last confirmed memory was standing on the street outside a house somewhere. after drinking at a gathering...... !
This is the new Republican talking point folks.

Now that they've lost it, they've gone from "she's a political hack" to "she's a well coached witness!!"

#LOLGOP #ILoveRepublicanTears

Kavanaugh has been hit with a torpedo. He has a very tough chance to stay afloat with his testimony today. This will be interesting.

What was the torpedo? I must have missed it!
Torpedo:

High school dumbazz -slash- college frat boy gets a direct hit from his past.

Wake up sailor boy.

Yeah, I missed it because there was no torpedo. That was a flying fish you saw! Now, get back to the starboard bridge wing and do your lookout duties with a little more professionalism,

Democrats have openly declared their belief that in any case where someone is accused of a crime 'the accused bears the burden of proof' as, according to Democrats / Snowflakes, Americans are GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.

Based on this exposed truth / revelation and understanding the significance and importance of the USSC, Democrats - based on this - should NEVER be allowed to appoint another Judge or a USSC Justice again .. until they submit themselves to attending classes where they will learn the meaning of Justice, learn the legal system, how it works, understand that trying cases in the public eye / the court of public opinion without evidence but instead attempting to emotionally manipulate people is wrong, and fully comprehend the Constitutional Rights afforded to them by the Constitution and law.

Until that time, they have proven themselves to be threats to the American people, to justice in this country, and threats to our democracy.
making absolutely no sense is your hobby?
Let me simplify it for your small, pea-sized brain:

During this entire Kavanaugh 'Herman Cain'ing, Democrats have declared ' Guilty until proven innocent' and 'the burden of proof is on the accuses not the accuser'.

Based on those OBVIOUS incorrect tenets / beliefs / misunderstandings of how the judicial system works, until Democrats can be educated to the fact that people are instead INNOCENT until proven guilty they should never be allowed to pick another Judge.

If they can't understand 'innocent until proven guilty' they are obviously too stupid to pick judges.

What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill ...

Nice EMOTIONAL rant in lieu of evidence.... :p

huh?

Rachel Maddow said his nomination was hurtling towards the sun. I wonder what that means?
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Democrats want you to avert your eyes and NOT look at the facts because 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :p
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill

truth 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :asshole:
Nothing has been revealed that is substantial.

I think he survives this because Ford just can't prove any of what she has said.

If he doesn't survive then Trump should nominate the most conservative Judge out there. Kavanaugh is more of a moderate though he is a follower of the Constitution.

Let Trump nominate Coney Barrett. I'm sure the Dems will shit a brick. Let see if the Dems can pull a Ford out of their pocket to oppose Barrett.

One thing I’m not seeing:

Anger

I could have missed it, but I don’t know anyone who has been sexually assaulted that wouldn’t be angry. And if they are afraid, they would be anger because fear leads to anger.

Did I miss it?
yes, you did miss much

you're a pathetic individual, but you do admit I don’t know

I assume that since you have to resort to personal attacks that she hasn’t been angry

making absolutely no sense is your hobby?
Let me simplify it for your small, pea-sized brain:

During this entire Kavanaugh 'Herman Cain'ing, Democrats have declared ' Guilty until proven innocent' and 'the burden of proof is on the accuses not the accuser'.

Based on those OBVIOUS incorrect tenets / beliefs / misunderstandings of how the judicial system works, until Democrats can be educated to the fact that people are instead INNOCENT until proven guilty they should never be allowed to pick another Judge.

If they can't understand 'innocent until proven guilty' they are obviously too stupid to pick judges.
Why do you insult peas?

Since Republicans insisted on a female prosecutor to interview the female witness, will they insist on a male prosecutor to interview the male witness, Kavanaugh?

Why?, Kavanaugh isn't afraid to testify like Ford. Or was it that she was afraid to fly? This chicks got more fear problems then you can shake a stick at.

Don't shake a stick at her! She'll claim you shook something else at her and made her afraid!
The penis story is a separate issue.

Don't get sidetracked.

It will only confuse you.

With all of her memory problems, she might not remember to call it a stick!

Why do the dem senators keep heaping accolades upon her rather than asking questions?
They are trying to make this clueless self-admitted anti-Trump, anti-Conservative liberal activist look like a cross between Madam Curie, Joan of Arc, and Mother Theresa despite her presenting absolutely ZERO evidence today.

Forum List

Back