OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Jesus H Crist! This woman teaches at a university? And people pay tuition for their children to attend her classes?

One thing is clear after all of this.....

Democrats have openly declared their belief that in any case where someone is accused of a crime 'the accused bears the burden of proof' as, according to Democrats / Snowflakes, Americans are GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.

Based on this exposed truth / revelation and understanding the significance and importance of the USSC, Democrats - based on this - should NEVER be allowed to appoint another Judge or a USSC Justice again .. until they submit themselves to attending classes where they will learn the meaning of Justice, learn the legal system, how it works, understand that trying cases in the public eye / the court of public opinion without evidence but instead attempting to emotionally manipulate people is wrong, and fully comprehend the Constitutional Rights afforded to them by the Constitution and law.

Until that time, they have proven themselves to be threats to the American people, to justice in this country, and threats to our democracy.

How many of the Clinton accusers who offer no evidence do you believe?

Monica did have the blue dress.

Sure, but I asked about the ones without a blue dress.

question: What would be so wrong with asking the president to allow the FBI to look into this?

and if then find nothing, what them? How long to we give them to investigate something that is based on one person's claims and that there is no evidence or corroborating testimony?

How long? The FBI would investigate and hand in a report. It would be up to them. End of story. Your question actually makes little sense

because if they found what you call nothing

that is what their report would say. as Biden said, it would not be about a recommendation or reaching a conclusion
I don't think I bdelieve in the FBI any longer. There's still political action going on.

The call for an FBI investigation is nothing more than a red herring, a deliberate delaying tactic on the part of the Democrats. It would not yield any further information than we already have, namely that Ford does not know where or when the attack to place, nor does any witness support her story. IOW, totally worthless.

So, Frankenstein outed her letter without her consent

She has now confirmed it 3 times that she never consented to that letter being made public.

Frankenstein is a dirty snake.

No matter who is picked, after Herman Cain and Kavanaugh the Democrats will be confidant in this tactic and will never let the GOP / Trump have another USSC Justice pick ever again.....
Where is that box of tissues....?

I'm sure a rightwinger was posting a box of tissues somewhere around here yesterday.

You can never find these things when you need them.

#DarnIt #ILoveRepublicanTears

So Booker will continue honoring her for being Class President but when will they question her?

question: What would be so wrong with asking the president to allow the FBI to look into this?

and if then find nothing, what them? How long to we give them to investigate something that is based on one person's claims and that there is no evidence or corroborating testimony?

How long? The FBI would investigate and hand in a report. It would be up to them. End of story. Your question actually makes little sense

because if they found what you call nothing

that is what their report would say. as Biden said, it would not be about a recommendation or reaching a conclusion
I don't think I bdelieve in the FBI any longer. There's still political action going on.

The call for an FBI investigation is nothing more than a red herring, a deliberate delaying tactic on the part of the Democrats. It would not yield any further information than we already have, namely that Ford does not know where or when the attack to place, nor does any witness support her story. IOW, totally worthless.
You are exactly right.

This woman doesn't look in anyway shape or form angry or upset. In fact she looks like she's enjoying her moment in the spot light. What a freaking circus.
really? I guess it's true what brain science says about people

you see what you want to see

You're extreme political partisanship is obvious. Show us the evidence.

She's a means to an end.
And so is Kavanaugh, so quit yer whining already...

The difference is (of course you don't see it, you cheap, dime store hack), that BK has all the credentials needed to be a SC justice, considering he's spent a decade on the DC Circuit Court, the 2nd highest court out there.

Her viability as a witness against him is compromised because she can't define WHEN and WHERE the alleged assault occurred.

I agree and because she can't provide info BK should be fine.

If not then Trump needs to nominate Coney Barrett. The Dems will shit a fucking brick and I doubt they will have a Ford to pull out of their back pocket.

double standard spartacus!!! dear spartacus did you grope a woman?

What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill ...

Nice EMOTIONAL rant in lieu of evidence.... :p

huh?

Rachel Maddow said his nomination was hurtling towards the sun. I wonder what that means?
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Democrats want you to avert your eyes and NOT look at the facts because 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :p
What is being reported / revealed is like the sun - the Republicans want you to avert your eyes and NOT allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill

truth 'it will burn out your eyes'....DON'T LOOK! :asshole:

At that time the FBI was engaged to investigate the behavior of 2 FEDERAL employees.

One thing I’m not understanding:

How do two drunk, loud, aggressive teenage boys sneak up behind someone?

Forum List

Back