OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Her state of mind in general is called into question by the hearings so far.

What is lacking is any real evidence against BK that can be verified or checked out at length.

It makes it impossible for him to mount any effective defense, and also limits her liability when it comes to any perjury accusations.
So allow the FBI to do what they did with Anita Hill?

There the FBI had jurisdiction, and the incident was less time in the past.

Here the FBI has no jurisdiction.
No one has said the FBI had jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer f of red herring

I guess the longer in the past an incident is, the less you want it investigated.

sad

So you are saying the FBI can just up and investigate someone breaking a State law (which is what Kavenaugh is accused of) without the permission of the State law enforcement?

It's not a Red Herring, it's how things work.

The FBI investigates federal crimes, crimes across State lines (which usually become federal crimes), can be invited by Local law enforcement to assist. At most otherwise they can come in when local law enforcement is doing their jobs (watch Mississippi Burning for that) but even then that falls under the category of federal crimes.
Actually the FBI is also responsible for doing background checks. They don't need even a suggestion of criminal behavior for that. So suggesting that it's impossible for the FBI to investigate someone up for a position in the federal government, is wrong.

What does Franken or a secrete cookie recipe have to do with this thread?
Projection, my dear boy. You and snowflakes try to accuse others of doing what you / Democrats do / have done and of being who you / Democrats are.

Clinton, Franken the Pervs in the Senate who formed a committee to pay off their victims with tax dollars rather than STOP their criminal sexual crimes against women, Ellison.....

By attempting to claim it is the GOP, not the Democrats, who are the sexual predators who have been preying on women for decades you are just peeing into a fan set on 'hi' / spitting into the wind....

That post (#375) is nothing but pure TROLL shit; you, me, and everyone here knows that.
Sorry, lil' snowflake - we have to agree to disagree. It was part of the discussion...a part that does not reflect well on Democrats and one you wished to avoid....

Here is the quote:

[QUOTE="LeeOnLido].....[/QUOTE]
if Franken was there, he would only be asking Ford for her secret chocolate chip cookie recipe[/QUOTE]

That has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. If you believe it does then you likley have rocks in your head.

I'm not trying to fool anyone.
I find it difficult to believe that a virgin straight A student would sexually assault anyone. Since the only sex I ever had in my life till I was almost 20 was being fucked in the ass by some pervert scumbag when I was 6, I can see his side of the situation.
If there was anyone that wouldn't do such a thing, it's Judge Kavanaugh.

Even you are not this gullible

One thing is clear after all of this.....

Democrats have openly declared their belief that in any case where someone is accused of a crime 'the accused bears the burden of proof' as, according to Democrats / Snowflakes, Americans are GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.

Based on this exposed truth / revelation and understanding the significance and importance of the USSC, Democrats - based on this - should NEVER be allowed to appoint another Judge or a USSC Justice again .. until they submit themselves to attending classes where they will learn the meaning of Justice, learn the legal system, how it works, understand that trying cases in the public eye / the court of public opinion without evidence but instead attempting to emotionally manipulate people is wrong, and fully comprehend the Constitutional Rights afforded to them by the Constitution and law.

Until that time, they have proven themselves to be threats to the American people, to justice in this country, and threats to our democracy.

she was afraid to fly to DC but has flown to Delaware every year to visit relatives and has flown to Hawaii several times. Lie number one

Mitchell is doing a terrible job, not challenging Ford on any of her lies, the republicans really screwed up giving up their time to her. the dems are going to win this and the GOP has probably lost control of congress after November----------and they deserve it for being pussies and worrying too much about what the corrupt media is going to say about them. ball less fools.

But having said all that, having the dems in control of congress will be a disaster for this country. do not let that happen regardless of how incompetent the republicans seem to be, they are better than the dems.
I agree that Mitchel is not effective at all. Wish Trey Gowdy was acting prosecutor.

Hold on, she first must establish where the holes exist, and do so with her making the statements. They are starting to come together.

The witness has provided the holes, and she is soon to start driving her semi through them.

Let's summarize Ford's testimony given under questioning:

Do you remember the events?

YES! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING! IT IS INDELIBLY SCARRED INTO MY HYPOCAMPUS.

What did you do before the party?
Don't remember

Who else was at the party?
Don't remember

How many people were at the party?
Don't remember

How did you get home?
Don't remember

Where were you?
Don't remember

Did you tell anyone?
Yes. Very few people

Who were they?
Don't remember

You remember them turning the music up?
Yes.

Did they turn it down?
Don't remember.

If the music was so loud no one could hear you, then how did you hear them walking down the stairs and then talking to people before you left?
I don't understand the question.

Here is a map. Can you show me your house?
I don't remember my address

Did you talk to or see anyone after that party? No.

Well just my friend.

Actually I saw Mike too. And I remember he looked terrified and he knew what he had done.

When was this?
I don't remember

Ford: I got my driver's license at 15 and then drove myself to parties.

Prosecutor: wasn't the legal driving age 16?

Ford: yes.

Prosecutor: how did you get here. It has been reported that you are terrified of flying.

Ford: airplane. It took alot of courage to get on the airplane. I needed support from friends and family.

Prosecutor: how did you get here in August?

Plane.

You fly often?

I got to Delaware every year to see my family.

Your resume lists travel as a hobby. Is that true?

Yes.

Have you been to Costa Rica, Hawaii, French Polynesia, etc....

Yes.

How did you get there?

Airplane.

[I swear I did not make these next questions and answers up]
Did you want to come forward and be in the public?
No.

Then why did you contact WaPo?
Because people on the beach who don't know about things told me to.

Who advised you to contact your senator and WaPo?
Beach friends.
[]

Do you talk to the WaPo?
Yes. Under an encrypted app and off the record.

Did you talk to any member of congress or staff members about your allegations before the letter to Feinstein?
Yes. I met with staff and my congresswoman.

What did you talk about with them?
I described the incident and what my options were about how to get my story relayed forward.

Why did you take the polygraph?
I was advised to

By whom?
(lawyer interrupts and claims privilege)

Where did you take the polygraph?
An airport hotel conference room

Why there?
I was rushing from my grandmothers funnels to the airport.

Who paid for the polygraph?
I don't know.

Did you?
No.

Did anyone?
I don't know

MOAR:

1- She can't remember details that took place over the past 3 months.

2- She took a polygraph for hours yet only 2 questions were presented and neither mention Kav at all.

3- The polygraph was given under stress. She was burying her grandmother.

4- She lied about flying.

5- She admitted lying about that stating she hoped that congress would come to her because it was better for her. The end justified the means.

6- She lied when she stated she that the committee said they would not. Grassley set that record straight.

7- She made huge errors in the map and distances.

Am I missing anything?
Only the truth.

She isn't answering questions. What a skank.
IT's a sad fact that we have women-hating women.....like Phyllis Schlafly was....who want to white-knight men who assault women. It's odd that they believe it will somehow exempt them from the same mis-treatment in the future.

Why do care? Would you care more if they were all lesbians?

The solution to all of this?

Confirm Kavanaugh and conduct an investigation for as long as it takes AFTER he is confirmed.

If they find something, impeach him.

Now we can all get back to work.

question: What would be so wrong with asking the president to allow the FBI to look into this?

and if then find nothing, what them? How long to we give them to investigate something that is based on one person's claims and that there is no evidence or corroborating testimony?

How long? The FBI would investigate and hand in a report. It would be up to them. End of story. Your question actually makes little sense

because if they found what you call nothing

that is what their report would say. as Biden said, it would not be about a recommendation or reaching a conclusion

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.
So far, she hasn't said or presented anything to substantiate her claim. He will come out of this ok. He will be tainted because this lying vengeful person has accused him. But he will be fine. So will she with book deals and other avenues of income.

Ford is a dingbat. Edith Bunker only dumber.

She can't even remember what happened last month. She has the Hillary defense, selective memory.

It's time to get the other people she claims were at the party to testify.
That wont happen. The repubs have already crashed and burned. If they get Judge under testimony it may very well end up with Drumpf getting impeached.
Not sure how you managed to morph to impeachment on this.

Impeachment has nothing to do with it.

This is all about a SCOTUS nomination with a bad past from high school and college using a Clintonesque denial that he did not have sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky.

The difference is that we had DNA proof that Clinton did have sex with Monica.

Kavanaugh? Nothing!

A woman whose life is destroyed (which it wasn't), even in theory, because she went to a party and was groped by a drunk teen boy while his friends laughed....is a piss poor example of a female.

If that is the worst thing that has even happened to her, she's not a woman. She's a fucking child.
Actually, she was at the time....15. I know that doesn't faze you......women being assaulted doesn't seem to faze you at all.

Forum List

Back