🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official: Police Probe Maine Man's Obama Threat

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
10024581_H11113083-e1377623380895.JPG

Official: Police Probe Maine Man's Obama Threat - ABC News

Police are investigating whether a Maine man who led a drive to mandate gun ownership in his town threatened to shoot President Barack Obama, officials said Tuesday.

Sabattus candidate threatens president, uses racial slur | Sun Journal
David Marsters of Sabattus admits he made a mistake when he used a racial slur and posted "Shoot the N*****" atop a picture of President Barack Obama on Facebook recently. "I didn't say I'm going to do it or someone else is going to do it," Marsters said during an interview at his home Tuesday evening.

Bad move, whether he meant it or not.

He meant it, when someone told him it was in bad taste on his FB he responded like most do here: Accused that person of being a democrat

Completely ignoring the fact that it was IN BAD TASTE.

Gotta deflect somehow I guess

He meant it. He's a Republican and I suspect speaks for the majority.

Not cool at all. He'll be doing some serious face time with Herbie's friends at the SS.....

I am amused however, at the faux outrage of the progressives here.....

Where was this attitude when they were hanging Bush in effigy?

He's now the poster boy for gun control. Smart move!

But then he's pro GOP (the party that's pro economic terrorism on his ass) so he's not very smart.

Eh stupid people exist on both sides of the political aisle and there are always people on both sides who take these stupid people and try and paint them as norm for that side of the political aisle.

The guy seems dumb enough to be a politician. If he can figure out how to text pictures of his junk and make some sexual comments to his staff he will probably be elected.

Eh stupid people exist on both sides of the political aisle and there are always people on both sides who take these stupid people and try and paint them as norm for that side of the political aisle.

Stupid can be fixed with education. This guy (like most middle class Republicans) is an ass, boob, buffoon, clown, idiot, jerk, moron, nitwit, stooge, sucker, twit, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bore, clod, dimwit, dolt, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, ignoramus, imbecile, loon, etc.

Retitled to match Link. Moved to Current Events. Zone 3 Posting Rules apply.

Forum List

Back