🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official: Police Probe Maine Man's Obama Threat

It's a damn shame the "police" didn't probe the threat by two Russian maniacs in Boston when freaking Russia told them they were dangerous.

It's a damn shame the "police" didn't probe the threat by two Russian maniacs in Boston when freaking Russia told them they were dangerous.

What's disturbing is that the NSA may not have notified the police deliberately.

Eh stupid people exist on both sides of the political aisle and there are always people on both sides who take these stupid people and try and paint them as norm for that side of the political aisle.

Stupid can be fixed with education. This guy (like most middle class Republicans) is an ass, boob, buffoon, clown, idiot, jerk, moron, nitwit, stooge, sucker, twit, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bore, clod, dimwit, dolt, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, ignoramus, imbecile, loon, etc.

Wrong. IGNORANCE can be fixed with education. Stupid is terminal, as is so aptly demonstrated by you....

Well, at least he didn't make a movie illustrating his desire to assassinate Obama.(Like the left did Bush)
Film depicts fictional killing of Bush A controversial mock documentary showing the imagined assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush will debut at the Toronto International Film Festival next week and be aired on a British television channel next month.

By National Post September 1, 2006

A controversial mock documentary showing the imagined assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush will debut at the Toronto International Film Festival next week and be aired on a British television channel next month. The British film, Death of a President, which the festival refers to as D.O.A.P., mixes archival footage and computer-generated imagery to give a chillingly realistic representation of a killing. In the film, the president makes a speech to business leaders in Chicago and faces a massive anti-war demonstration. He is shot by a sniper as he leaves the venue, and the investigation into his killing focuses on a Syrian-born man. The 93-minute film acts as an investigative documentary made years after the 2007 killing and features protesters outside the Chicago hotel, suspects in the shooting, the Secret Service men who failed to protect their charge, the press and an array of experts. "This is easily the most dangerous and breathtakingly original film I have encountered this year," Noah Cowan, co-director of the film festival, wrote in an online description of the film. "As one might expect, [director Gabriel Range] is ultimately interested in addressing today's political issues through the lens of the future ... The film is never a personal attack on Bush; Range simply seeks to explore the potential consequences that might follow from the President's policies and actions." The film's producers hope to sell the rights to broadcast Death of a President in the United States after its debut. Death of a President will be aired on Channel Four's digital channel More4 on Oct. 9 in Britain. Peter Dale, head of More4, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary U.S. society. He added: "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story. "It's a pointed political examination of what the war on terror did to the American body politic. "I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it, but when you watch it you realize what a sophisticated piece of work it is. "It's not sensationalist or simplistic, but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

Maybe Obama can get rid of every gun in America. Then the only folks that have guns will be Mexican drug traffickers, Libyan rebels, and Syrian rebels.

All of the folks Obama has armed in the last 5 years.

Eh stupid people exist on both sides of the political aisle and there are always people on both sides who take these stupid people and try and paint them as norm for that side of the political aisle.

Stupid can be fixed with education. This guy (like most middle class Republicans) is an ass, boob, buffoon, clown, idiot, jerk, moron, nitwit, stooge, sucker, twit, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bore, clod, dimwit, dolt, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, ignoramus, imbecile, loon, etc.
Most middle class Republicans? Oh, you mean the people you need to convince that your cause is the right one to support?

How's that working out for you?

Marsters is a retired police officer from Massachusetts. When people in the Facebook thread reacted to his comment and admonished him, Marsters asked if one was a "democrat" and wrote of Obama, "He is not a legal president," in response to the comment, "Our 1st Amendment doesn't give us the right to shoot presidents."

Marsters serves on several town committees.

In March, Marsters proposed a new law that would require Sabattus heads of households to own guns to "provide and protect (the) safety of the city."

At the time, he told the Sun Journal that after some break-ins in the area, he "threatened neighbors" who were "druggies."
Sabattus candidate threatens president, uses racial slur | Sun Journal

What a piece of work, eh?

A former COP from MA with political ambitions.

A BIRTHER and overt racist and a gun queer who advocates the assassination of our POTUS.

In other words, folks...a fairly common kind of REPUBLICAN TOOL.

I'm surprised he doesn't post here.

Marsters is a retired police officer from Massachusetts. When people in the Facebook thread reacted to his comment and admonished him, Marsters asked if one was a "democrat" and wrote of Obama, "He is not a legal president," in response to the comment, "Our 1st Amendment doesn't give us the right to shoot presidents."

In March, Marsters proposed a new law that would require Sabattus heads of households to own guns to "provide and protect (the) safety of the city."

At the time, he told the Sun Journal that after some break-ins in the area, he "threatened neighbors" who were "druggies."

What a piece of work, eh?

A former COP from MA with political ambitions.

A BIRTHER and overt racist and a gun queer who advocates the assassination of our POTUS.

In other words, folks...a fairly common kind of REPUBLICAN TOOL.

I'm surprised he doesn't post here.

Funny how you folks need to scour the country for nut-cases on the right, but you ignore the nut-cases you keep re-electing in Washington. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Lewis, Dick Turbin Durbin, Patrick Leaky Leahy, John Cornyn, Dianne Feinstein, etc.........

We never heard of this prick. Find somebody we know.

Obamabots make such a big STINK over these, like any President doesn't get threats...

but with OBama they must SPECIAL threats or something

lets fret over something said on the internet...

FORMER COP, one also running for LOCAL OFFICE, an overt racist but one who feels confident and angry enough to PUBLISH a threat against the POTUS?!

WE dopn't have to look very hard to find people like these.

This board is filled with folks much like this clown.

this is how we will lose our freedom of speech eventually...

when the people cheer police action on every threat....And aren't you glad to know they are now looking at everybody on the social media....we were told they WERE only for TERRORIEST...hope and change

Last edited:

Thank you for proving my point.

10024581_H11113083-e1377623380895.JPG

Official: Police Probe Maine Man's Obama Threat - ABC News

Police are investigating whether a Maine man who led a drive to mandate gun ownership in his town threatened to shoot President Barack Obama, officials said Tuesday.

David Marsters of Sabattus admits he made a mistake when he used a racial slur and posted "Shoot the N*****" atop a picture of President Barack Obama on Facebook recently. "I didn't say I'm going to do it or someone else is going to do it," Marsters said during an interview at his home Tuesday evening.

Posting "shoot the ******" is a threat against Obama?

It's obvious how they see Obama.

Would stating something like "I wish someone would shoot Obama" constitute a threat? I don't think it should and I don't believe it does. From the man's statement I believe that falls in the same category but just barely.

Forum List

Back