[OFFICIAL] State of the Union Address Thread

Inspiring stuff.

The right-wing will be on the war path with pathetic and weak talking points tonight and for weeks to come.

Instead of doing the work they were hired to do, they will continue to show their shitty work ethic and obstruct and do nothing.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid I'm not.

and the left will still be complaining about a traffic jam

I feel like napping, i keep on expecting her to say, "and they lived happily ever after. The End."

On one hand you have a Republican Congressman inviting Duck Dynasty to the SOTU. On the other you have Obama honoring a war hero. Then you wonder why we can't get anything done in Congress.

Inspiring stuff.

The right-wing will be on the war path with pathetic and weak talking points tonight and for weeks to come.

Instead of doing the work they were hired to do, they will continue to show their shitty work ethic and obstruct and do nothing.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid I'm not.

and the left will still be complaining about a traffic jam

That's like saying the right was complaining about a Cigar with Clinton. Or a spot on a dress with Clinton.

The theme for tonight - "I'm ready and willing to work, with or without you."

yea really this coming from a man who has stated, we do not compromise. We do not negotiate

correction = more like Sieg Heil!

The Republican response talked more about income inequality than Obama by far. Countering something that ended up not happening?

On one hand you have a Republican Congressman inviting Duck Dynasty to the SOTU. On the other you have Obama honoring a war hero. Then you wonder why we can't get anything done in Congress.

Great post.

Brilliant post.

Summed up the problem with the Tea Bags and their hate mongering.

Who is really decisive.

Forum List

Back